Helpless women and children die

Posted in the Somerset Forum

another women killing HA

Manorville, NY

#16 Feb 7, 2010
The US Hells angels sure seem to have a very large percent of members in the club that harm rape molest and murder women and children in the USA. Some count less then 220 of these out of shape freaky foul few hells angel club members left in the US .
With out the help of the men that date and support hells angels HA can be wiped out of America for good.

The above articles are just some of the many many crimes articles I saw in the news in recent years of the US coward hells angels

Here is an example of the proud past of the hells angels killing women and children. I have read many other sick stories like this from past to present .

Only a sick twisted man would join a club like this and only a real sick twisted man would run around wearing a support 81 sticker on his ass.

Posted: 12:31 PM Jan 29, 2010
Hell's Angel Member Loses 3rd Appeal to Nebraska Supreme Court
Lincoln, Neb.
A Hell's Angel member who was sentenced to life in prison for the 1975 murder of a 19-year-old woman has lost his third appeal to the state Supreme Court.
Reporter: Associated Press
A Hell's Angel member who was sentenced to life in prison for the 1975 murder of a 19-year-old woman has lost his third appeal to the state Supreme Court.
Now 63, Thomas "Red" Nesbitt was convicted in 1986 of first-degree murder in the death of Mary Kay Harmer, who disappeared in 1975. Her skeletal remains were found nine years later in a manhole near Omaha's Eppley Airfield.
On Nesbitt's 2002 appeal, the state Supreme Court rejected all of Nesbitt's claims but one: The court agreed that he was entitled to present evidence that his trial attorney was ineffective.
In a ruling issued Friday, the high court said it reviewed evidence presented at a hearing after Nesbitt's conviction and concluded that the attorney's performance was not ineffective.
another child killing HA

Manorville, NY

#17 Feb 7, 2010
The six-year-old twins, Sandra and Sylvia, were found hugging their teddy bears each shot point blank in the head, while in their bed. Nineteen-year-old Gary Selsar, a family friend, was killed also just because he happened to be in the house. Margo Compton was forced to watch the other murders and then was killed herself.

Years after the quadruple murder, Bug Eye Bob McClure was sent to prison on an unrelated charge. Now a full-patched H.A., McClure bragged about the shooting of the twins to other prisoners. This would be his undoing.

Eighteen years after the murder of the government witness and her twins, my team transported former Aryan Brotherhood members Mike Thompson and Clifford Smith and other prisoners to Washington County, Ore., to testify against Margo Compton’s murderer.
Bug Eye Bob McClure was sentenced to four consecutive life terms for the quadruple murders. Somehow that just doesn’t seem like enough punishment to suit this crime, but “Baby Killers” like snitches have a short life expectancy in prison. The Cons have a justice system of their own. Bug Eye Bob will get to be a real Hells Angel …in Hell.

One of the ten commandments of the drug and criminal culture is “Thou shall not snitch.” Unfortunately this code of criminal conduct has been adopted by our society in general. Even our children are taught not to become little “tattle tales.” That is why I hate the movie “Scent of a Woman.” It teaches the wrong message.

After many years of studying our U.S. Constitution and the Penal Code of California, I have discovered that snitching is not a crime. Instead, both documents encourage every civic minded citizen to report all crimes against the public welfare to the proper authorities.

In fact, one of the first symptoms that a community is going to “Hell in a hand basket” is that they stop calling the police. Oh, they call when someone steals their car, but they didn’t call the night before when they saw those suspicious looking gang kids hanging around on the street. There are always people in every neighborhood who know which house is the drug house or the bordello. There are folks who know who is abusing their kids or stealing from the work place.

Sometimes these people “don’t want to know.” They think they should mind their own business, as long as personally they are not affected by the dirty deeds. They feel no obligation to get involved, or be their brother’s keeper. Some are truly afraid, and some think that fighting crime is the exclusive job of the police.

what every gang fighter should all know and believe.“You send a message in cases like this that if you kill a witness, little girls, we will never quit. We are going to come after you forever.”

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY Senator Vows to End Somerset Gas Sales 7 min Better Take Action 16
still doing Christmas lights? 36 min gladthelakeisback 3
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 39 min mr goodwrench 22,637
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 57 min ChromiuMan 131,865
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (Jul '11) 8 hr Trouser Cough 10,492
cute mexican girl working at taco bell 10 hr movieman 1
Weapons of Mass Destruction Special Unit (Jul '11) 12 hr goblow 19
Somerset Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Somerset People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Somerset News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Somerset

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]