First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Its me

AOL

#1 Jul 26, 2009
Does anyone know Danny Patterson, I think he has been married a couple of times. Not sure if he is married now or not. Does anybody know, I still wear his ring on my finger for better or worse.
pooh

Somerset, KY

#2 Aug 25, 2009
i know him hes my uncle. he want to know who this is.
its me again

AOL

#3 Aug 30, 2009
Wonder what he is doing? Thought he loved me, although couldn't compete with the other woman, the bottle of Vodka.

And yes, I still wear his rings that he gave me for better or worse.
whoknows

Nancy, KY

#4 Aug 30, 2009
he is crazy funny.....he cracks me up!!!
Layla

Somerset, KY

#5 Aug 30, 2009
Would this be Danny who is married to Barbara? Owns the insurance office? For better or for worse...
get real

Broken Arrow, OK

#6 Aug 31, 2009
Layla wrote:
Would this be Danny who is married to Barbara? Owns the insurance office? For better or for worse...
no way could it be the same danny patterson. barbara's husband has only been married one time....to barbara.
its me again

AOL

#8 Sep 1, 2009
No it's not the Danny Patterson that owns the insurance company.

Its the one who loved the Vodka, more than he loved me.

Suppose he has moved on and found another woman, although, I still wear his ring for better or worse.

Think about it, do you remember scooter, or joshua. No matter your a good person, hope your always happy.
To Sexy for Your Jeans

AOL

#10 Sep 11, 2009
Ya, You
courtney

Somerset, KY

#11 Sep 11, 2009
its me again wrote:
No it's not the Danny Patterson that owns the insurance company.
Its the one who loved the Vodka, more than he loved me.
Suppose he has moved on and found another woman, although, I still wear his ring for better or worse.
Think about it, do you remember scooter, or joshua. No matter your a good person, hope your always happy.
he's my my dad buddy brother.he said if you want to know how he is he needs to know who you are & how to get in touch with you!!!!
Tosh and Katie

AOL

#12 Sep 20, 2009
If it was there choice you would still be there Uncle Danny. They never get to come over now, wonder why? Have any ideals.
Dougan

AOL

#13 Dec 31, 2009
Hope you had a very merry christmas, and a great New Years. What's going on with your life these days, where are you living at now?

Wanna play cards, for me getting rusty, and probably couldn't beat you.

Still wearing your rings for better or worse, through sickness and health.

Hope your happy wherever you are, and whatever your doing.

“I love Daniel Baker”

Level 1

Since: Dec 09

somerset

#14 Jan 11, 2010
this is danny's daughter. he has been with my mom since november 2008. women needs to forget it my dad isn't faithful to no women he isn't faithful to my mom. my dad has been married 5 times. i have a 19 year old brother and a 5 year old sister and there is no telling how many more brothers and sisters i got because he is a man wh***.
good grief

Hopkinsville, KY

#15 Jan 11, 2010
sarah patterson wrote:
this is danny's daughter. he has been with my mom since november 2008. women needs to forget it my dad isn't faithful to no women he isn't faithful to my mom. my dad has been married 5 times. i have a 19 year old brother and a 5 year old sister and there is no telling how many more brothers and sisters i got because he is a man wh***.
How did you manage to get that good looking guy beside you in that pic?
Donna

AOL

#16 Jan 11, 2010
Hey what kind of Christmas did you and your family have, sarah said you and danny were together again, congratulations, both of you always loved each other.

However, for me my fingers will have his rings on them untill death does us part.

Wishing you and your family the best.

“I love Daniel Baker”

Level 1

somerset

#17 Jan 11, 2010
my moms name is janice my mamaw's name is donna burton. danny is my dad which my mom janice is dating him and has been forever. DONNA if u dont mind me asking who are u and how u know my dad. that man in the pic is my fiancee
Just Wondering

Corbin, KY

#18 Jan 11, 2010
Is this the one who hung around Sue Heath Marcum.

“I love Daniel Baker”

Level 1

somerset

#19 Jan 12, 2010
no sorry i dont know who ur talking about.
benny blaze

Somerset, KY

#20 Jan 12, 2010
Is this Kathy? If s i saw Danny back in the summer but i dont think he would remember he was pretty lit.

“I love Daniel Baker”

Level 1

somerset

#21 Jan 12, 2010
no this is his daughter sarah.
benny blaze

Somerset, KY

#22 Jan 13, 2010
May be a diffrent Danny. The Danny Patterson I know him & his wife took care of abused & neglected dogs & cats. Both are really nice people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Somerset mayor, Keck or Girdler? 12 min Jarvis 162
HELP Wanted: Masonry Labor Start immediately 12 min cash only for me 3
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 41 min Dickens1 21,542
Somerset mayor race 1 hr City slicker 2
Bruce W. Singleton Family Court Judge 1 hr Rachel 27
County Judge-Exec 1 hr you know 176
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr SNYB 131,466
Somerset Dating
Find my Match

Somerset Jobs