dirty house

Somerset, KY

#1 Apr 5, 2011
I'm looking for someone to clean my home either weekly or bi-weekly. Please respond only if you have professional references. I'm not interested in references from family and friends. shmd42503@yahoo.com
interested

United States

#2 Apr 5, 2011
i worked at woodson bend in housekeeping and would be interested as i have a child with health problems that wont let me work full time.
dirty house

Somerset, KY

#3 Apr 5, 2011
send me an email with references
Lesley

London, KY

#4 Apr 8, 2011
I do have the references and 15 plus years experience for business and residential. I sent you an email as well. Thank you.
dirty house wrote:
I'm looking for someone to clean my home

either weekly or bi-weekly. Please respond only if you have professional references. I'm not interested in references from family and friends. shmd42503@yahoo.com
dirty house

Somerset, KY

#5 Apr 8, 2011
Lesley, I didn't get an email from anyone named "lesley" unless you are the one that works a 2nd shift jog?? If not, email me again. shmd42503@yahoo.com

Thanks
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

#6 Mar 4, 2012
interested wrote:
i worked at woodson bend in housekeeping and would be interested as i have a child with health problems that wont let me work full time.
Could u send me your email address and professional references also? craigrobertdavis@yahoo.com
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

#7 Mar 4, 2012
Lesley wrote:
I do have the references and 15 plus years experience for business and residential. I sent you an email as well. Thank you.
<quoted text>
Could you send me your email address and professional references also? craigrobertdavis@yahoo.com
Debbie

Okolona, AR

#8 Mar 4, 2012
I have cleaned the same house for 1 lady for 20 years sometimes she uses me 1 a week or on Saturdays, does that count? If so I can e-mail you and give you her name and phone# also other references from my x-landlord etc. I am a perfect housekeeper almost compulsive! Hope to hear from you. My e-mail is (dhampton1957@yahoo.com)
looking also

Somerset, KY

#9 Mar 4, 2012
i also am looking for a housekeeper every 2 weeks what does it cost for this ?
need info

Somerset, KY

#10 Mar 5, 2012
looking also wrote:
i also am looking for a housekeeper every 2 weeks what does it cost for this ?
I'm unemployed and looking for any kind of work. If interested please let me know. As for the cost, we could negotiate.
Debbie

Okolona, AR

#11 Mar 5, 2012
This reply is for (looking also)if you are interested e-mail me I have excellent references and I am a immaculate housekeeper, we can discuss the price if you will e-mail me at dhampton1957@yahoo.com I can clean your house on which ever schedule you choose. If you e-mail me I will give you my phone number. Thank you
interested

Somerset, KY

#12 Mar 10, 2012
dhampton, check your email, please.
JustMe

Somerset, KY

#13 Mar 13, 2012
I tried to start my own business cleaning houses. I'm so glad I can't get any clients because of all you vultures out there who don't want to get a real job and just want to clean for people. I can't hold down a real job and want to work for myself but it seems like I am CONSTANTLY getting screwed over by the 2 or 300 other people in Somerset also wanting to clean for people.
whatta

Somerset, KY

#14 Mar 13, 2012
just by your post i see why you cant get a REAL job or hold down a REAL job and i wouldnt want your attitude in my home
JustMe

Somerset, KY

#15 Mar 13, 2012
whatta wrote:
just by your post i see why you cant get a REAL job or hold down a REAL job and i wouldnt want your attitude in my home
FYI my attitude isn't the problem. It's other things. But the point is I can't start my own business for the 2 or 300 other people in Somerset wanting to do the same d**n thing. I just don't understand it. I mean I could put a thread up about I wash cars for a living and I bet there would be a hundred other posts from people who also wash cars for a living.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 39 min ChromiuMan 131,910
KY Senator Vows to End Somerset Gas Sales 45 min Tracker 35
Witch grave in Pulaski county (Apr '09) 5 hr Seen her 92
Somerset hospital 3rd worse (Mar '14) 6 hr luvanurse 43
Gas prices 6 hr Jason 14
What does the Apostolic faith preach? (Aug '10) 6 hr Antonio Brisco D Min 16
*New Topix Feature - Hide/Customize Location! (Feb '10) 6 hr U know who 309
Somerset Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Somerset People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Somerset News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Somerset

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:14 pm PST

NBC Sports 3:14PM
Losers of 13 of 14, Titans set for top draft pick - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Broncos vs. Bengals: TV Info, Spread, Injury Updates, Game Time and More
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions
NBC Sports11:17 AM
Peyton Manning officially questionable for Monday night
CBS Sports 5:01 AM
Signs of Johnny Manziel's struggles evident in poor practice outings