First Prev
of 2
Next Last
big jim

London, KY

#1 Feb 20, 2012
Most of the time its the welfare rats that park next to you with their mouths a gap with drool running down their chins the only thing they care about is a pack of smokes and all the soda they can cram in their carts they have no respect for themselves so why should they have any respect for your stuff then the big fat one that's 4ft 5 looks like she is twins hits my car door with hers and ask did i do that that's when you would like to punch them in the head and so no i think it might have been me you stupid jerk
Aldus

Mishawaka, IN

#2 Feb 20, 2012
Walk with Jesus big Jim, remember if God is with you in life nothing is impossible.
Lesson Learned 1

London, KY

#3 Feb 20, 2012
I hate when anybody hits my auto with their door but people do this all the time whether they are on welfare of not. They seam to have lost respect for others property, I have places all over my auto where others have opened their door on it. It makes me furious, I always try to park far enough away from others to keep this from happening the few times I do get out, but it even happens in my yard when people come and visit.
zipyourlip

London, KY

#4 Feb 20, 2012
Lesson Learned 1 wrote:
I hate when anybody hits my auto with their door but people do this all the time whether they are on welfare of not. They seam to have lost respect for others property, I have places all over my auto where others have opened their door on it. It makes me furious, I always try to park far enough away from others to keep this from happening the few times I do get out, but it even happens in my yard when people come and visit.
I like the people who put their empty shopping cart against the side of your vehicle, when the cart return is less than 50 feet away. America has become lazy.
Ohwell

Somerset, KY

#5 Feb 21, 2012
Rats spelled backwards is Star. Stars don't care about your cars.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#6 Feb 22, 2012
zipyourlip wrote:
<quoted text>I like the people who put their empty shopping cart against the side of your vehicle, when the cart return is less than 50 feet away. America has become lazy.
I remember a time when the baggers use to take your cart and groceries to the car for you. Now, prices on groceries are higher then ever, so they can bite me and get their own damn carts out of the lot. I don't get paid to work there, and I spend enough money there that they should have someone waiting by my car to take the stupid cart back in. I don't know so much that it is laziness or just plain greed. Just sayin'.
well

Morehead, KY

#7 Feb 22, 2012
There is more in life to enjoy then to be mind controlled by little things. In a second you could be called to stand before the creator...are you going to stand to complain and ridicule others?
yea ok

London, KY

#8 Feb 22, 2012
the thred started with welfare rats and to keep with the theam , I say cut back the amount of freebees they get and force then to do some kind of comunity service.
well

Morehead, KY

#9 Feb 22, 2012
yea ok wrote:
the thred started with welfare rats and to keep with the theam , I say cut back the amount of freebees they get and force then to do some kind of comunity service.
You may want to do research on the subject of Government Assistance Programs and quailifications to recieve such programs. It is easy to label others, but at least know the Programs Agenda before making dillusional comments.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#10 Feb 22, 2012
well wrote:
There is more in life to enjoy then to be mind controlled by little things. In a second you could be called to stand before the creator...are you going to stand to complain and ridicule others?
Only if they have shopping carts...tee-hee.:)
yea ok

London, KY

#11 Feb 23, 2012
Workfair not welfair and put limits on how long a person can recieve benifits just like unemployment.
the blue collar working man is tired of paying for all the dead beats.
lololololololol

Springfield, MA

#12 Feb 23, 2012
For decades, the U.S. Census Bureau has reported that over 30 million Americans were living in “poverty,” but the bureau’s definition of poverty differs widely from that held by most Americans. In fact, other government surveys show that most of the persons whom the government defines as “in poverty” are not poor in any ordinary sense of the term. The overwhelming majority of the poor have air conditioning, cable TV, and a host of other modern amenities. They are well housed, have an adequate and reasonably steady supply of food, and have met their other basic needs, including medical care. Some poor Americans do experience significant hardships, including temporary food shortages or inadequate housing, but these individuals are a minority within the overall poverty population. Poverty remains an issue of serious social concern, but accurate information about that problem is essential in crafting wise public policy. Exaggeration and misinformation about poverty obscure the nature, extent, and causes of real material deprivation, thereby hampering the development of well-targeted, effective programs to reduce the problem.
true american

Somerset, KY

#13 Feb 24, 2012
yea ok wrote:
Workfair not welfair and put limits on how long a person can recieve benifits just like unemployment.
the blue collar working man is tired of paying for all the dead beats.
agree ,,, limits on the draw.
Zip

Big Creek, KY

#14 Feb 28, 2012
For welfare...there are limits on the draw, its 60 months. Also there are guidelines which require recipients to volunteer at various previously designated places for up to 40hrs per week in order to receive the benefits. If i recall correctly a parent and child drawing welfare in the State of Kentucky receives apprx $225 per month cash benefits.$375 per month in food benefits + their medical benefits.
These guidelines were established in the Personal Responsibility and Work Opportunity Reconciliation Act of 1996
sucks

United States

#15 Feb 28, 2012
It sucks that some hard working people have to live pay check to pay check and they have it made. Free rent Free food Lay around or run the roads
hmm

Somerset, KY

#17 Mar 1, 2012
big jim wrote:
Most of the time its the welfare rats that park next to you with their mouths a gap with drool running down their chins the only thing they care about is a pack of smokes and all the soda they can cram in their carts they have no respect for themselves so why should they have any respect for your stuff then the big fat one that's 4ft 5 looks like she is twins hits my car door with hers and ask did i do that that's when you would like to punch them in the head and so no i think it might have been me you stupid jerk
the only RAT is u the kind of person who cant see the wrong there doing posting a thread like this. ur to busy lookin at other people. i bet u dont have time to keep ur own house clean on ur side of the street. maybe if u spent time doing that u wouldnt have time to complain about other people, and u would like urself more...u sorry mofo
natual born citizen

Lexington, KY

#18 Mar 2, 2012
they'll have to take a pee test before long. that will cut down on them... and even if they quit the drugs and pass the test, they'll run each other off during the withdrawal, or move to another state. but its coming boys and girls! the half of us that are working are @#$@#% tired of freeloading!

we will see how that sur-gel pee test thing works won't we? probaly otta buy stock in that company.
zipyourlip

London, KY

#19 Mar 2, 2012
natual born citizen wrote:
they'll have to take a pee test before long. that will cut down on them... and even if they quit the drugs and pass the test, they'll run each other off during the withdrawal, or move to another state. but its coming boys and girls! the half of us that are working are @#$@#% tired of freeloading!
we will see how that sur-gel pee test thing works won't we? probaly otta buy stock in that company.
I think it's a wonderful idea to drug test welfare recipients. I would also suggest that all of the politicians who pass these laws, should do the same drug testing. The public is paying for them too.
just saying

Somerset, KY

#21 Mar 3, 2012
Jobs are not easy to get as some people think..I've been looking for quite awhile, put in 15 applications and have not heard a thing. Not all of us are lazy.
Simple man

Somerset, KY

#22 Mar 3, 2012
I don't have a problem with people in need. It is disheartening to see families raised on welfare. My real concern is with corporations reaping billions in profits while raping people in the process with inflated prices, smaller products all the while drawing TAX subsidies from the working people. Lets cut corporate welfare!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bed bugs have taken over our home! (May '12) 8 min sleeprite 35
Drug roundup targets 17 (Dec '11) 17 min Its everywhere 42
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 19 min gladthelakeisback 21,537
HELP Wanted: Masonry Labor Start immediately 59 min Masonry help 1
Kangaroo zone. For keck all a Joke 1 hr Lil mom 2
Melissa @ SCC 1 hr Roxie 1
Your wages 1 hr The kid 14
Somerset mayor, Keck or Girdler? 2 hr freedonuts 161
County Judge-Exec 2 hr tax payer fed up 175
Somerset Dating