Chesty wrote:
Where is RudeRalph when we need him?
Stupid thread. Please go away.
Stupid thread...please go away!!
judge judy

London, KY

#43 Mar 13, 2009
The H8r wrote:
They think all they have to do is lay there. Give me an athletic slim built lady ANY day.
HMMM....If you have apartner who just lays there--could be you just can't turn her on.
positive

Corbin, KY

#44 Mar 13, 2009
Ya know it's funny that some overweight women think they have large breasts, but if the weight was gone, they wouldn't be large breasted at all. IT'S CALLED FAT! Now a woman that is a size 7 with a DD breasts, that is large tits, not a 300 lb. women with a big bra on. That's just gross, ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

“Irish Eyes, T'salagi Temper”

Level 2

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#45 Mar 13, 2009
positive wrote:
Ya know it's funny that some overweight women think they have large breasts, but if the weight was gone, they wouldn't be large breasted at all. IT'S CALLED FAT! Now a woman that is a size 7 with a DD breasts, that is large tits, not a 300 lb. women with a big bra on. That's just gross, ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
In some cases, this is true but when I'm thin, I still have big breasts. I was in a 32 D at the age of 13 and weighed about 100lbs. It doesn't always apply to EVERY woman.
THANK YOU

Mount Ida, AR

#46 Mar 13, 2009
That is absolutely right, I am a 140 pound woman with D size cups, some may call that chubby or whatever you skinny obsesors my call us, but I never fail to get my mans attention, and often see I get others as well. I often think that when skinny women see us well stocked girls they get a little insecure about there selves, I mean the person who probally started this thread is a smaller woman and indeed knows that she has a "hot body" persea' but does she have the works that we well fitted women do? So in order to feel better about her own insecurities she starts a thread to throw off on "fat women" with i my self thinks its funny, I'm not about to feel bad towards myself and get down because I'm considered a bigger women. I can eat what I want, all that I want, and still rock my mans world like no other and have no doubt in my mind about that. So to all you "fat haters" and skinny women that think you have something better than us "bigger women", think again because you have it all wrong, you may have your judgemental opinions and stick them right up your asses!

“Luv 2 Talk& Talk Some More!!!!”

Since: Mar 09

Somerset, Ky

#47 Mar 13, 2009
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>Ok I am going to say it. I have read alot of your junk you have posted on here under many of you assumed names (one of the millions) and I want to be the first to say that you are the FAT PIG BITCH HO-HO LOVING FAT ASS FOODSTAMP WELFARE LOVING A$$MUNCH CHAUVINIST PIG SOB THAT NEEDS TO GET A LIFE AND LEAVE PEOPLE ALONE. Why do you have to be so d@mn angry all of the time and be hatin everybody especially women. What happened to you, some big woman tie you up and make you squeal like a pig back in your day? That's only thing I can come up with. Get a life. Quit starting all of these stupid a$$ threads and act your age. Stop calling everybody a bitch when they make you mad. By the way, I hope Debbie is a real person and not some Transy that people are talking about on somerset topix. oh you know what, maybe you started that one too. who the heck knows, jerk. go ahead call me a bitch. i don't deny. I'll be the first to say i am a bitch and i am proud to be. have to be these days to stand up to jerk-offs like you who think you're God's greatest gift. Whatever!!
Hello OMG, I agree with you, This guy is posting under the names "H8r","Crazy_Do c", "I Know", "JOHN","Positiv e" or whoever. He wants it to look like it is a different person, but is the same person and we know it.Same wording and punctuation. He just wants to spread his toxic garbage. Everyone needs to know it is the same person posting under other names. He is wanting to say it over and over again and again, getting to people and making them mad. He does't make me mad anymore, I just wish he would leave people alone and stop making his cruel remarks, nobody deserves his abusive comments.
WELL I SEE THAT THE ONE AND ONLY "OBAMER-HATER", "NO-FREEBIES", "1ST OF THE MONTH AGAIN", "WHO_CARES", "LIZARD", "STELLA", "TAXPAYER", "SQUIRT-EXPERT OR WHATEVER YOUR NAME IS IS BACK.
EVERYONE DON'T PAY ANY ATTENTION TO THIS GUY, HE HAS A HANGUP ABOUT FAT WELFARE FOODSTAMP WOMEN.
PLEASE READ THIS POSTING I PUT ON ABOUT HIM.
<quoted text>
Hello "IBM", This person keeps posting different threads with different names. Same person, Barrack is the one &only"Obamer_Hater " and others.
LOOK WHAT I POSTED ON ANOTHER THREAD ABOUT HIM::::
I will show you what I found out on another thread, He says the same old crap and spells his words the same like Obamer instead of Obama and he uses the same capital lettering and puncuation.
Ignorant comments.(ignorant definition: LACK OF KNOWLEDGE.) We are not dumb, we know it is the same person , just using different names. LOOK AT THIS POSTING ON ANOTHER THREAD:::::
<quoted text>
Everybody notice above that this sherri is really the same person that keeps posting other threads about fat welfare food stamp women, just using other names to post under trying to get everyone to have the same attitude as he does, it is not a she, it is a he that has a hangup about big women. Look how he spelled Obama above, He spells it Obamer just like how the "Obamer_Hater" spells it, and he keeps repeating the same old crap about fat welfare food stamp women on every thread. Read this what I posted on another thread to "Obamer_Hater" and "Doc" made a reply as if I was talking to him. He knows what he is doing and so do we. Here is what I posted::::::
<quoted text> See what I am talking about. I think it was posted on "Why do most BIG TITTED women also have", check it out same guy under different names. LMAO I wish they would remove him from topix.
PLEASE LOOK WHAT I POSTED ABOUT THIS PERSON;;;;

“A logical mind never compares”

Level 1

Since: Oct 08

...Below The Moon...

#48 Mar 13, 2009
lol I think Ralpie needs to come back in this thread...

...RealityCheck...

“Luv 2 Talk& Talk Some More!!!!”

Since: Mar 09

Somerset, Ky

#49 Mar 13, 2009
THANK YOU wrote:
That is absolutely right, I am a 140 pound woman with D size cups, some may call that chubby or whatever you skinny obsesors my call us, but I never fail to get my mans attention, and often see I get others as well. I often think that when skinny women see us well stocked girls they get a little insecure about there selves, I mean the person who probally started this thread is a smaller woman and indeed knows that she has a "hot body" persea' but does she have the works that we well fitted women do? So in order to feel better about her own insecurities she starts a thread to throw off on "fat women" with i my self thinks its funny, I'm not about to feel bad towards myself and get down because I'm considered a bigger women. I can eat what I want, all that I want, and still rock my mans world like no other and have no doubt in my mind about that. So to all you "fat haters" and skinny women that think you have something better than us "bigger women", think again because you have it all wrong, you may have your judgemental opinions and stick them right up your asses!
Hello Thank You, This is "Chatterbox54", Please don't pay any attention to this guy who keeps posting under different names and also as a guy or a girl. He has a hangup about " big titted fat guy sow women drawing food stamps, welfare checks, or crazy checks" as he calls them in different threads. I hope one of these days everyone will just not believe any thing he says and not get mad, because that is what he wants. That way he feels that his hangup is ok, and he wants others to think that everyone else feels the same way that he does,so that is why he posts under several names, male or female. As someone stated on another thread, he want people to think that he has lots of friends.

Please read my post on here right after your posting. That is what he is doing, same spelling on the words "Obamer" instead of "obama" and he is using alot of capital letters, which I have been told that is when someone wants to yell or get their point across. Also he uses alot of the same punctuation!!!!!!!!!! and so forth.
Everyone is starting to catch on to his hangup and his cruel abusive remarks and they have been reporting him and his threads and postings are sometimes being removed. Alot of people that are usually kind and are saying nice things on here are getting mad at these so called posters and saying very mean things back. That is just what he wants to get people mad, because like I said he has a real hangup. He also likes to post under other peoples names, so that people will think that it is them posting and not him.
There is alot of good kind people on topix and topix is really a good thing, but this person who continues to stay on here makes topix look bad and sometimes people don't want to come back, if they don't know what is going on. And those people might just have some good information that could have been shared with us had they stayed on topix. Please don't let one rotten apple spoil the whole bushel as they say. Thank you for posting!!! Keep coming back.

“Kiss me I'm Irish”

Level 8

Since: Jan 09

KY Pineywoods

#50 Mar 14, 2009
Obviously that guy hasn't been with very a sexual woman,if he had he wouldn't be on here posting his trash. He would still be trying to crawl his way to the computer!

“I hear voices”

Level 1

Big city of Nancy

#51 Mar 14, 2009
Big boobs.....YUK!!! Sorry all you big boobed girls but I just don't like them. B cups all the way baby!!

“Kiss me I'm Irish”

Level 8

KY Pineywoods

#52 Mar 14, 2009
Slaps O_yea up side the head with a double d,,,lmao,j/k O_yea everyone is entitled to their opinions.
baby cakes

Sheridan, AR

#53 Mar 14, 2009
O_yea wrote:
Big boobs.....YUK!!! Sorry all you big boobed girls but I just don't like them. B cups all the way baby!!
You like them 'cause you're little? Sorry.

Level 2

Location hidden

#54 Mar 14, 2009
O_yea wrote:
Buddy, we won't hold it against ya. I've seen your woman and there isn't anything wrong with her! You go boy!!!

“"stomp your foot and grin"”

Level 1

Since: Jul 08

Somerset, KY

#55 Mar 14, 2009
Phoenix Rising_76 wrote:
<quoted text>
Buddy, we won't hold it against ya. I've seen your woman and there isn't anything wrong with her! You go boy!!!
Hey pheonix!! I went down to the pub and saw pearlie and the boys play tonight!! sounded really good!!

so no one accuses me of hijacking...

they ain't lazy in bed!!

Level 1

...Below The Moon...

#56 Mar 14, 2009
driftn cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey pheonix!! I went down to the pub and saw pearlie and the boys play tonight!! sounded really good!!
they ain't lazy in bed!!
**THREAD HIJACKER ALERT** lol sorry Cowboy I just couldn't resist it... yeah now I have to add something to the thread too I guess don't I... ummm what do I say... dang it maybe I just better turn around and walk back out of this one too...

...RealityCheck...

“"stomp your foot and grin"”

Level 1

Since: Jul 08

Somerset, KY

#57 Mar 14, 2009
RealityCheck1 wrote:
<quoted text>**THREAD HIJACKER ALERT** lol sorry Cowboy I just couldn't resist it... yeah now I have to add something to the thread too I guess don't I... ummm what do I say... dang it maybe I just better turn around and walk back out of this one too...
...RealityCheck...
Well now RC...oh no you don't, just what is your opinion of big tittied women in bed?

Level 1

...Below The Moon...

#58 Mar 14, 2009
driftn cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well now RC...oh no you don't, just what is your opinion of big tittied women in bed?
Ummmm well... I just still don't get how boob size could make you lazy or not in bed lmao... and that's all I am saying on this subject...

...RealityCheck...

“Sweet as a Lollipop”

Level 6

Since: Dec 08

Licking, MO

#59 Mar 14, 2009
It doean't have a thing in the world to do with breast size.
You just bore the hell out of em' little "man".

Level 1

...Below The Moon...

#60 Mar 14, 2009
JustaAngel1488 wrote:
It doean't have a thing in the world to do with breast size.
You just bore the hell out of em' little "man".
lmao... my mind is tired so yeah I think I will just agree with that comment... sounds like a good one to me...

...RealityCheck...

Level 2

Location hidden

#61 Mar 15, 2009
driftn cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
they ain't lazy in bed!!
I didn't make it to the Pub for that! I wish I had known. The last time I heard Pearlie, he was with Michael V and it was great! Definitely true musicians there!

I went to Louie's and watch my buddies play last night. Wish I would've caught Corey and Shanna Friday night but didn't.:(

Yes, I hi-jacked a thread. But oh well, what are they going to do? Sue me? LMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 26 min Ricky F 22,104
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Iftheshoefits 131,547
Wheels for 97 Z28 1 hr Greg H 3
pictures with Santa! 1 hr santas little helper 1
Word Association (Feb '09) 4 hr Hatti_Hollerand 11,649
found iphone 5 hr sick of rich 5
~~*last post wins*~~ (Mar '11) 5 hr Concerned_American 14,739
Somerset Dating
Find my Match

Somerset People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Somerset News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Somerset

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:51 am PST

Bleacher Report10:51AM
Andre Johnson, DeAndre Hopkins Updated Fantasy Outlook After Ryan Mallett Injury
NBC Sports11:46 AM
Bengals' Dalton and Green finally get it going - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 1:08 PM
Do Bengals Have NFL's Best RB Duo?
NBC Sports 2:53 PM
Eagles looking forward to NFC East showdown - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 4:59 PM
2-9 Titans off to worst start since leaving Texas - NBC Sports