Pissed

London, KY

#1 Nov 5, 2012
Had a tattoo done at Bodeans Tattoos a few years back. I was told it was guarented for life my ink faded away. I had an appointment to get it fixed today. Bodean refused to fix my faded ink. But, they had no problem taking my money when i had it done. DISAPPOINTED BODEAN DID NOT STAND BEHIND THE WORK OF ONE OF HIS EMPLOYEES AT THE TIME OF MY TATTOO!

“Irish Eyes, T'salagi Temper”

Level 2

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#2 Nov 5, 2012
Isn't one thread enough?!
Christy

United States

#3 Nov 5, 2012
Phoenix Rising_76 wrote:
Isn't one thread enough?!
I guess this person can't find the old post???
Christy

United States

#4 Nov 5, 2012
Pissed wrote:
Had a tattoo done at Bodeans Tattoos a few years back. I was told it was guarented for life my ink faded away. I had an appointment to get it fixed today. Bodean refused to fix my faded ink. But, they had no problem taking my money when i had it done. DISAPPOINTED BODEAN DID NOT STAND BEHIND THE WORK OF ONE OF HIS EMPLOYEES AT THE TIME OF MY TATTOO!
Just GIVE it a rest.
Loco

Chicago, IL

#5 Nov 5, 2012
You are a liar. I know who you are and you are lying.
Geez

Somerset, KY

#6 Nov 5, 2012
How many threads does this one make? 3 I believe. Honey it aint gonna make a difference if ya post it 1,2,3 or however many times. Really, what are you expecting to get by posting it on here. These people ain't gonna be able to get him to fix it so why keep it goin. I'm not tryin to been so don't take it that way but this isn't gonna solve your problem
Geez

Somerset, KY

#7 Nov 5, 2012
Not TRYING TO BE MEAN
Grady

Hazard, KY

#9 Nov 7, 2012
Pissed wrote:
I tell ya what...You seem like a smart person. I mean you did get a tat that is guaranteed for life and all. Good move on your part. I wanted you to know that there is a long lost uncle of yours living in Africa and he wanted me to get in contact with you. To inform you that you stand to inherit over 12 million dollars. Just think that will take care of your ratty old tat and then some. Listen here is what he needs you to do. Email him your bank info along with your social security number. That way he can pass along the money to you. Better yet if you don't feel safe in doing that you can send him $1,500 to his bank account and email him your contact info and he will personally come to Somerset and deliver your money via cashiers check to your bank. So if that sounds safer to you just email him at

youramoron@getoverit.com

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#10 Nov 7, 2012
I wanted a tat of Sarah Palin on my back - Was told her chest was bigger than my entire back side -Whattodo ?-
Rumors

Winchester, KY

#11 Nov 8, 2012
Knowitall9 wrote:
I wanted a tat of Sarah Palin on my back - Was told her chest was bigger than my entire back side -Whattodo ?-
Get one of those funny looking X'es on your fared instead!

Level 8

Location hidden

#12 Nov 8, 2012
Rumors wrote:
<quoted text>
Get one of those funny looking X'es on your fared instead!
Ain't got no fared - I'ma square head -
my better haf

London, KY

#13 Nov 9, 2012
you are so full of crap~~1st just cause you came in and told Bodean that someone at our shop did your tattoo,does not mean you were right!! you could not name the artist or when you got it..we know the art work that our employees send out the door !
Cycles

Duluth, GA

#14 Nov 9, 2012
I went in bodeans and got some work done and was personally very happy. The artist worked very hard to redraw my crappy sketch of what I wanted and blew my mind with the skill. I'll be back I've done been scribbling again

“Irish Eyes, T'salagi Temper”

Level 2

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#15 Nov 9, 2012
my better haf wrote:
you are so full of crap~~1st just cause you came in and told Bodean that someone at our shop did your tattoo,does not mean you were right!! you could not name the artist or when you got it..we know the art work that our employees send out the door !
Amen!!!!

“One day at a time”

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

----<>-----<>----<>-----<>---

#16 Nov 9, 2012
Everybody that gives a ratz azz say AYE!

Level 8

Location hidden

#18 Nov 9, 2012
Iffen Sarah Palin was a midget , I'd have her on my back -

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 7 min independent repub... 7,397
Somerset mayor, Keck or Girdler? 56 min Gomer-ez 45
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (Jul '11) 4 hr whatimeisit 10,333
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 7 hr butthead 1,073
ky biker gangs (Sep '08) 8 hr son of the rebellion 26
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 10 hr Hatti_Hollerand 21,211
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 hr spaceship 131,115
Sully's 10 hr News 19
Somerset Dating
Find my Match

Somerset Jobs

Somerset People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE