Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York in 2010?

Posted in the Somers Forum

Comments (Page 250)

Showing posts 4,981 - 5,000 of6,290
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Suge

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Haha
Jersey Housewife

Mineola, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Judged:

I cant believe this Schumer gets elected every time. What is wrong with these voters?
bigtool

Sag Harbor, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Judged:

Jersey Housewife wrote:
I cant believe this Schumer gets elected every time. What is wrong with these voters?
a lot of jews.
mad dog uni

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Judged:

he's a damn sight better then damato was,i didn't here people saying he only got elected because of too many italians.republicans love the govt. teat,they only get angry,when they think others may be getting a little of it.we all know all republicans stand on their own two feet and never have received govt.asst.not one republican has ever gotten unemployment checks,ss,medicare,govt. asst.student loans,pell grants,mortgage deduction on taxes or anything else,because they believe like their heroine ayn rand said,no compromise ever,oh wait she got ss and medicare.
Frank Lucas

Potsdam, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Chuck Schumer took care of Wall Street, so Wall Street's gonna take care of Chuck Schumer.

It's called the "invisible primary." Nobody wins unless they can afford to buy millions of dollars of commercials from media companies, so you either have to be independently wealthy or suck up to the right people.
mad dog uni

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

Judged:

while i agree with you frank,when the scotus equates money with free speech and makes new law by overturning two laws,one in place for a century,what's a politician to do.the scotus decision basically made all races a mad dash to suck up as much money and do and promise whatever it takes to get it.they have sown the seeds of the ruin of our democracy.
Teddy R

Mclean, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

Judged:

mad dog uni wrote:
while i agree with you frank,when the scotus equates money with free speech and makes new law by overturning two laws,one in place for a century,what's a politician to do.the scotus decision basically made all races a mad dash to suck up as much money and do and promise whatever it takes to get it.they have sown the seeds of the ruin of our democracy.
As if Washington hasn't already been running that way for at least 50 years. Citizens United merely made it obvious.

You've been asleep at the civic wheel and dreaming. Wake up. It's far later than you think.

Time to hack Washington back radically and put it back in its cage. Tell the permanent professional political class that has usurped the throne it's over, and they have to go get real jobs with the rest of us now.
Teddy R

Mclean, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

Judged:

Frank Lucas wrote:
Chuck Schumer took care of Wall Street, so Wall Street's gonna take care of Chuck Schumer.
It's called the "invisible primary." Nobody wins unless they can afford to buy millions of dollars of commercials from media companies, so you either have to be independently wealthy or suck up to the right people.
It's far worse.

Chuck is generally acknowledged to control the biggest campaign war chest in Washington. He funds others' campaigns, and probably has about 25 or more other members of Congress in his pocket, who owe their seats to him, and now vote the way Chuck instructs them to.

This is the corrupt and dysfunctional Washington - Chuck has been working hard to turn it into the functional equivalent of Albany, with some success.

Throw the bums out.
mad dog uni

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

Judged:

i just watched the jp morgan hearings and the republican senators were acting like lickspittles to him,then i read how much jp morgan gave to their re-election campaigns,so it is not a one party issue.if one side plays dirty,you had better be willing to play dirtier or you will lose.that's the way its always been and always will be in amer. politics.it's like the speech sean connerys' irish cop in eliot ness gives.they pull a knife,you pull a gun,they put one of yours in the hospital,you put one of theirs in the morgue.politicians play dirty,and lie because the amer.people allow it.
Forest Gump

Hempstead, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

Judged:

Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
It's far worse.
Chuck is generally acknowledged to control the biggest campaign war chest in Washington. He funds others' campaigns, and probably has about 25 or more other members of Congress in his pocket, who owe their seats to him, and now vote the way Chuck instructs them to.
This is the corrupt and dysfunctional Washington - Chuck has been working hard to turn it into the functional equivalent of Albany, with some success.
Throw the bums out.
Thank God that Sen Gillibrand is independent and always votes her own mind. Excuse me, why are you laughing?
Biden That

Howell, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

Judged:

mad dog uni wrote:
he's a damn sight better then damato was,i didn't here people saying he only got elected because of too many italians.republicans love the govt. teat,they only get angry,when they think others may be getting a little of it.we all know all republicans stand on their own two feet and never have received govt.asst.not one republican has ever gotten unemployment checks,ss,medicare,govt. asst.student loans,pell grants,mortgage deduction on taxes or anything else,because they believe like their heroine ayn rand said,no compromise ever,oh wait she got ss and medicare.
Chuckie Cheese is an opportunist...a worshipping Obamabot like you. The voters are ready to dump him, except for the deaf, dumb and blind ones like you.
mad dog uni

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

Judged:

i said it before and i'll say it again,anybody that sat thru 8 yrs. of bushy boy,has not got a
leg to stand on when it comes to knocking obama.and is totally blind to reason and common sense.and if they voted for gov. krispy kreme they've taken the meaning of dumb to a new level.
Biden That

Howell, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

Judged:

mad dog uni wrote:
i said it before and i'll say it again,anybody that sat thru 8 yrs. of bushy boy,has not got a
leg to stand on when it comes to knocking obama.and is totally blind to reason and common sense.and if they voted for gov. krispy kreme they've taken the meaning of dumb to a new level.
Your past 4 years of denial and your reaching back to 12 years render your worship of Obama interesting. Romney is not Bush, and Obama is not doing a damn thing to improve this nation. You remain a fool. Enjoy... at least until November. Bwhahahahahahahahahaha...
Teddy R

Mclean, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

Judged:

mad dog uni wrote:
Bush OCD. You've got quite a case.
mad dog uni

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

Judged:

where were your angry rants when bush held office,your silence speaks volumes about your one sided partisanship.dems bad-reps good,quite the political philosophy.
Redumblican Teabagger

Binghamton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

Judged:

We think what Rush tells us to think, no questions asked. Rush is God.
Biden That

Howell, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

mad dog uni wrote:
where were your angry rants when bush held office,your silence speaks volumes about your one sided partisanship.dems bad-reps good,quite the political philosophy.
You must have missed the angry rants then. Obviously, that special ed. speed reading course didn't help you. Pray to Obama for hopey-changey in comprehension.
Biden That

Howell, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

Redumblican Teabagger wrote:
We think what Rush tells us to think, no questions asked. Rush is God.
Or at least closer to it than the Obama, the deaf communicant of Rev. Wright's Church. Hallelujah! Mmm...mmm...mmm...
mad dog uni

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

Judged:

go clean out romneys' prancing sissy boys horses' stall,the smell of a millionaires horses' dung,will cure you of the vapors.
Biden That

Howell, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

Judged:

mad dog uni wrote:
go clean out romneys' prancing sissy boys horses' stall,the smell of a millionaires horses' dung,will cure you of the vapors.
I hire lowlife like you to do that for me. Now keep praying to Obama for the elusive hopey-changey; if you want it to happen sooner...try getting a job, fool.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,981 - 5,000 of6,290
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Somers News Video

•••
Somers Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Somers Jobs

•••
•••
•••