Weishaar announces his bid for Dickinson County Commission

May 2, 2012 Full story: Abilene Reflector-Chronicle

Dennis Weishaar of Abilene has filed as a candidate in the August primary for the District 2 seat on the Dickinson County Commission.

Full Story
Smaller Gubmint

Abilene, KS

#1 May 2, 2012
Does this mean he'll not be a City Commissioner for Abilene? That might actually make it worth voting for him. This will mean he has access to more folks' money to enable him to get closer to bankrupting the county, rather than just the city. The only person Dennis Weishaar represents in office is Dennis Weishaar. The rest of us can go to hell as far as he is concerned. Just ask him.

I'll gladly campaign for anyone who runs against him.
just sayin

Abilene, KS

#2 May 6, 2012
he has help, he's only one vote
Smaller Gubmint

Abilene, KS

#3 May 20, 2012
He, and John Ray. The point was that he made it clear in the hospital debate that despite receiving overwhelming opposition to the city underwriting that project's funding, he was going to vote what HE wanted to do and that he wasn't concerned about what his constituents thought. That is NOT what he was elected to do.

Looks like I'm campaigning for Lynn Petersen.
chapman citizen

Abilene, KS

#5 May 27, 2012
Is he related to the child abuser who is mayor in Chapman?
Chapman Resident

Topeka, KS

#6 May 29, 2012
Now, Mike Brown, the EX-Police Chief in Chapman, is going after the Mayor of Chapman. Being an EX-Law Enforcement Officer, he should know that saying these type of things, that are lies, can result in legal ramifications. Mike has been gone from the City of Chapman for over 2 years and he still continues to spread lies and rumors that hurt many people. This maybe one of the reasons he is the EX-Police Chief.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Solomon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KS Who do you favor in the Kansas governor's race? 5 hr wally World 210
KS Kansas Right to Bear Arms Question, Constitutio... (Oct '10) Wed Annonymous 6,013
Kansas City Ren-Fest Sep 11 Patricia 1
KS Kansas Voting Disqualification Amendment - Ment... (Oct '10) Sep 8 Helms-persecuted ... 321
being gay in salina kansas Sep 5 archaboy 2
jacob d. cote Aug '14 I do 3
Officials, potential customers welcome new groc... Jul '14 Eugene Dean 1
•••
•••
•••

Solomon Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Solomon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE