rosepetal

Tazewell, TN

#1 Apr 16, 2009
anyone know what she is doing these days? I heard she is at ETSU....
garnet

AOL

#2 Apr 17, 2009
Gearing up to graduate from ETSU, getting into Med school and dating Michael Jones. Hannah is a smart girl and a beautiful one.
streetDOC69

Houston, TX

#3 Apr 17, 2009
who is she? who r her parents? Its great to see sneedvillians make good! U know we my not have all the BIG FINE extras that all the big city schools have but, I look at it as a good thing! Hancock Co. students get more one on one attention PLUS, They study the basics more n if u dont have the basics down u cant do anything! Also, we have had fite harder for what we do have n its made us tough n more resourceful! U know if u look at it like this, take 200 kids from Hancock vs 200 kids from Knox: their will b a higher number of Hancock kids succeed! Its all n the child! So, I give Hannah a big ole atta girl! Quillen Dishner is one of the very best Med schools n the NATION!
rosepetal

Tazewell, TN

#4 Apr 17, 2009
The Michael Jones that went to HCHS also?
porgietn

AOL

#5 Apr 17, 2009
streetDOC69 wrote:
who is she? who r her parents? Its great to see sneedvillians make good! U know we my not have all the BIG FINE extras that all the big city schools have but, I look at it as a good thing! Hancock Co. students get more one on one attention PLUS, They study the basics more n if u dont have the basics down u cant do anything! Also, we have had fite harder for what we do have n its made us tough n more resourceful! U know if u look at it like this, take 200 kids from Hancock vs 200 kids from Knox: their will b a higher number of Hancock kids succeed! Its all n the child! So, I give Hannah a big ole atta girl! Quillen Dishner is one of the very best Med schools n the NATION!
Her parents are Jeff and Nickki Reed- very very fine people Nickki is President at First Century Bank, her Grandparents are Katherine and Ken Cantwell also very fine people Hannah has done very well as some others from this county but to hear some people tell it NOT. I always told my children u can do anything u set your mind to and also your life is what u make it.
streetDOC69

United States

#6 Apr 17, 2009
"porgie" yea, known em all my life! Its just the ones that r starting into grad school or younger ones i dont rem. usualy know the parents! I know a lot of folks there from school or my job! They r the best folks in the world! From what Ive seen in my job outside of Hancock Co., I dont trust a soul here like I trust OVER HOME folks! Its just not the same elsewhere! I know there r problems there but, for the love of God, at least u know who to trust! Even the people u worry about u known all ur life n they probably just need something to cet hold of em n wake em up u know? Hey, wen did u graduate if u dont mind me asking? U mentioned kids so, was wondering if it was n 80's to mid 90's?
garnet

AOL

#7 Apr 17, 2009
porgietn wrote:
<quoted text>Her parents are Jeff and Nickki Reed- very very fine people Nickki is President at First Century Bank, her Grandparents are Katherine and Ken Cantwell also very fine people Hannah has done very well as some others from this county but to hear some people tell it NOT. I always told my children u can do anything u set your mind to and also your life is what u make it.
Her daddy's people are good people also. Jeff Reed is the son of Lon and Maxine Reed. They are fine people. Hannah's aunt is Miss Deb Reed who teaches Art and Drama at HCHS and is an artist herself. Hannah was Valedictorian of her class in 2005.

Yes, Michael Jones graduated from HCHS too. He is David and Brenda Livesay Jones son and a fine boy. I like him.
streetDOC69

United States

#8 Apr 17, 2009
"grnet" yea, Deb Reed is a very talented Lady! I know her parents n I think my Grandparents knew Debbie n Jeffs family well! Both Nikki n Jeffs families r good people! Im sure they r all very proud of her! i wish her the very best! Now I dont know the Jones family very well but, my dad is 1st cousins to Dennis Jones (REV) & Dale Jones (UT Football DEfense?? 1983? played n Sugar Bowl around then) they r from Mulberry! I know Dennis Has a Boy David? is that his dad? hed b a distant cousin then.

“Its me again lol”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#9 Apr 18, 2009
Their all good people and to just think about it we got loads of good people in Hancock co.
FaithFamilyFrien ds

United States

#10 Apr 18, 2009
streetDOC69 wrote:
"grnet" yea, Deb Reed is a very talented Lady! I know her parents n I think my Grandparents knew Debbie n Jeffs family well! Both Nikki n Jeffs families r good people! Im sure they r all very proud of her! i wish her the very best! Now I dont know the Jones family very well but, my dad is 1st cousins to Dennis Jones (REV) & Dale Jones (UT Football DEfense?? 1983? played n Sugar Bowl around then) they r from Mulberry! I know Dennis Has a Boy David? is that his dad? hed b a distant cousin then.
The David Jones in the discussion in not Dennis's son, although he was raised on Mulberry. His mothers name is Mary, not sure about his dads name.
streetDOC69

United States

#11 Apr 18, 2009
FaithFamilyFriends"<qu oted text>i cant place the David jones ur Talking about! Does he have dark hair? Tall guy? Seemed real quite but, kind? I just cant place him for some reason!
Curious

Morristown, TN

#12 May 14, 2012
This last post was from '09, is Hannah still in med school, still on her way to becoming a dr.? Just wondering...
Garnet

United States

#13 May 20, 2012
Curious wrote:
This last post was from '09, is Hannah still in med school, still on her way to becoming a dr.? Just wondering...
Hannah is in Medical School at DCOM at LMU. She takes her boards this summer and she and Michael Jones are marrying at Hilton Head this summer in a private ceremony! She has done very well and continues to do so. Michael is the Republican Chairman and the financial person for a private Christian school in New Tazewell, Heritage Academy. The Reed family has lots of physicians in it over the years. She is doing very well.
Reality

Greenback, TN

#14 Jul 19, 2012
This is quite a little thread youve created for yourself Hannah. Yes, it is quite obvious that you are writing these messages yourself. Its obvious because anyone that really knows you, knows what a pretentious, annoying little twirp you are and no one would ever write such things on their own. Sorry to put a halt to your little fantasy thread.
Garnet

United States

#15 Jul 23, 2012
Hey Reality, I am afraid that you are very wrong. Hannah did not start this thread and neither did I, but she is neither pretentious nor an annoying little twerp.(Check your spelling.) You have put a halt to nothing. The above facts are true.

You need to seek a bit of reality on your own. Take a good look at yourself there. You really need some quality time since you are such a happy, positive person.
Night owl

Rock Hill, SC

#16 Jul 25, 2012
Congratulations
Concerned

United States

#17 Jul 25, 2012
Good for you Hannah I wish you all the best

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sneedville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Penny D Roberts 37 min laffnatu 13
Separting from spouse 4 hr dude 6
permit for off grid cabin 8 hr Gotta love the gap 5
did TOOTIE get hurt in her wreck 17 hr Victoria 29
brandy kephart 17 hr pretty in pink 1
where is Rebecca crumley at now 22 hr looking for a old... 1
Alphabet Game (Aug '13) Sat Chelsea 221
Sneedville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Sneedville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Sneedville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Sneedville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:30 pm PST

Bleacher Report12:30PM
What Was Cam Thinking on This Pick?
NBC Sports 1:06 PM
Panthers hang on for wild one over Manziel-less Browns
NFL 1:11 PM
Panthers top Browns to keep playoff hopes alive
NBC Sports 1:17 PM
Panthers beat Browns 17-13, move into first place - NBC Sports
Yahoo! Sports 1:22 PM
Manziel hurt in Browns loss