Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated May 21, 2011

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#1 May 5, 2011
I have seen two individuals on Smithville Topix reaching out for an ear to listen. They were feeling suicidal. I have not been on the Smithville Blogs in a while and now I will be. I will listen. You are not alone in this world. For those of you contemplating what to do with your life, feeling like you really have screwed things up beyond repair. I promise you we have all done it and perhaps much WORSE. Some people can't help feeling like suicide is the only way out. These individuals are feel pain inside that we cannot understand. We love and need you here with all your flaws, we do forgive you, we ask that you forgive us too. We can be cruel and insensitive as humans and as sinners.But it does not make US right and YOU wrong, or worthless. Please forgive us for we have problems to and we take it out on others. We can all be so controlling.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Jenine DiConti

Woodland Hills, CA

#2 May 21, 2011
Teen boy kills himself while internet viewers watched and did nothing 12 hours before he died.

&fe ature=fvwrel

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Smithville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 5 min miss tuffet 146,334
Are you voting YES or no for White County to ge... 36 min Former Warrior 23
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 1 hr Murphy 9,347
HighSchool dress code 2 hr local fnp 20
Does anyone know Justin Calfy, he goes by Casper? 4 hr Well 4
Darlene Zinskey 5 hr WTF 2
Upperman stingers 5 hr Liz 46
•••
•••
•••

Smithville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••