Lisha

Charleston, WV

#97 Sep 21, 2010
You guys are really retarted. I think if you know them that you should keep certian things to yourself because eventhough most peole like gossip it is rather hurtful to some and unless you really know them don't say stuff, just keep your hurtful remarks to yourself.
VHS

Cabin Creek, WV

#98 Sep 21, 2010
I can't believe grown people that tell us not to spread rumors come to this site and talk about my coaches and classmates. I dare someone to post 1 more thing about any coach.
lexie flores

Charleston, WV

#99 Sep 21, 2010
good job, whoever you are. own up to your mistakes !
Bgean

Belle, WV

#100 Sep 21, 2010
Some of these rumor spreading people, GET A LIFE!!
I know u

Charleston, WV

#101 Sep 21, 2010
U guys are sorry! I have to admit I did get a laugh, a little bit of truth is in here, not much. I remember some of the things that took place years ago, I know them well. Let sleeping dogs lay.
SAGO

United States

#102 Sep 21, 2010
ValleyGurl wrote:
i think yall all r a bunch of dumbasses mrs. beard is the sweetest lady every so im pretty sure shes not having a threesome!!!!!!!!!
Mrs. Beard is awesome!
Bgean

Belle, WV

#103 Sep 21, 2010
Just ignore all the stuff cause none of it's true
just sayin

Belle, WV

#104 Sep 21, 2010
if u want this forum deleted u have to report it to topix...
Anonymous

Belle, WV

#105 Sep 21, 2010
Wow, way to piss me off. I believe it's time for you to grow up now.
hal

Staunton, VA

#106 Sep 21, 2010
Obviously your a young kid who cant make the team better luck next time
Wvhaterr22 wrote:
No its your dads everyone noss
Cassie Jenkins

Glenwood, WV

#107 Sep 21, 2010
This site is the most retarded thing i have every come across. The people on here (besides the actual REAL people that put their actual REAL names on here) Are worthless Trolls that are just trying to start shit at Valley. They are pathetic and they need to get a life. The people that you all are talking about are good people and dont deserve to be talked about like that. Most of you all are probably parents that need to grown the hell up, you talk all this crap syaing "ohh these cheerleaders are drug addicted whores" and "these kids only get on the team cause they are the coaches son/daughter" But really your the drug addicted whore and your not good enough and never will be good enough to do a single damn thing in your life. I bet not even 99.9% of the people that post this trash on here has half the balls to come out and say any of this shit to anyone they talked abouts face. So everyone on here needs to stay outta everyone elses business and get your OWN fucking life and stop trying to pry your way into everybody elses cause yours is pathetic, worthless and boring.
hahahha

Charleston, WV

#108 Sep 21, 2010
why dont you all that are bitching jus stop lookin at this site? ur jus puttin urself dwn in the low ranks as the ppl talkin shit, an if the stuff was said there has to be a reason an it probably is true or it wouldnt have been said, and i doubt this is ever going to stop so jus quit ur bitchin an get back on ur facebook or myspace, it doesnt mean that there immature for talkin crap on here, usually its the nice quiet ppl that are on here hidin thereself tellin how they really feel or the truth that they think they know so there not being immature or anything at all there just keeping thereself from looking bad but cant say how they feel an tell there name. so i think u all bitchin about ppl talkin crap on here need to get a life;
VHSgirl

Charleston, WV

#109 Sep 22, 2010
why don't you just stay on the subject ! and what does marina kenz and matt have to do with vally coaches who can't keep their pants on ?
VHSgirl

Charleston, WV

#110 Sep 22, 2010
valley *

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#111 Sep 22, 2010
hal wrote:
Obviously your a young kid who cant make the team better luck next time <quoted text>
Obviously you ARE a young kid or you wouldn't talk to another child like that! So sad! If you are an adult, I hope that bullying a young kid makes you feel real good about yourself! You should be ashamed!

Location hidden

#112 Sep 22, 2010
hahahha wrote:
why dont you all that are bitching jus stop lookin at this site? ur jus puttin urself dwn in the low ranks as the ppl talkin shit, an if the stuff was said there has to be a reason an it probably is true or it wouldnt have been said, and i doubt this is ever going to stop so jus quit ur bitchin an get back on ur facebook or myspace, it doesnt mean that there immature for talkin crap on here, usually its the nice quiet ppl that are on here hidin thereself tellin how they really feel or the truth that they think they know so there not being immature or anything at all there just keeping thereself from looking bad but cant say how they feel an tell there name. so i think u all bitchin about ppl talkin crap on here need to get a life;
You need to get a life! If you are so backwards and quiet that you can't say anything to anyone's face and would rather defame people behind a fake name, then that is just a sad excuse for the trashy and immature kind of person you are! As for not saying anything, I will look at this site all I want to. The reason being, there are family members and good friends that are being lied abouto n here because some skanky people don't have any friends because they are "too quiet to say anything". If I were you, I would be completely and utterly embarassed!
just lil ol me

Elkins, WV

#113 Sep 22, 2010
plz whateva u do take mr.mcginnis and coach warden off of here cuz i love them and what you guys are sayin is fightin words
jason

Charleston, WV

#114 Sep 22, 2010
shane then why in the hell do you have yo9ur location hidden. this is all you must do is topix.
pissed off

Daniels, WV

#115 Sep 22, 2010
wvhater22 wrote:
No;and i love how everyone of them pretend to be hurt like seriously a dressier can't do that to you Emily thanks and dreww you can't go too seconds without getting hurt and crying to your dad!& Zach you look like a bug when you play sports because your eye's and Slaton you go act like your bigg and you work outt yourr fat;Yeahh those are the Freakinn The babys of Valley High school?
?
wvhater you talk so much shit you need to be put in your place and if i ever find out who you are i will put your punk ass in your place count on it.
1 post removed

Location hidden

#117 Sep 22, 2010
jason wrote:
shane then why in the hell do you have yo9ur location hidden. this is all you must do is topix.
Hey Jason, you can suck one! I have my location hidden because I choose to. My first and last name are on here and clear to read. Where I am located has nothing to do with what is being said on here about my family members and friends! Yes, I do check on here, because I happen to know most of the people that are being slandered on here, so YES, I do check it. As far as writing a bunch of lies about people, NO, I don't do that. I am a grown adult and I act as such. Which is more than most can say on here!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Smithers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 13 min Mgtn Res 58,248
Dogs on the run, yummmmm Fri susan 19
not franks pizza Fri whatever 19
Riverside aide charged with assault, battery an... (Nov '12) Fri dopefag 44
Michael Jackson Sep 17 whatever 5
morals Sep 16 Natalie 3
Leo Lester Belcher DUI Again Sep 16 8675309hha 32
•••
•••
•••

Smithers Jobs

•••
•••