First Prev
of 2
Next Last
TicTacsForHer

United States

#1 Feb 25, 2010
Alright so this is going to be a strange post. My girlfriend loves cinnamon tic tacs but she is always complaining that she can never find them at any store we go to. I thought it would be cool to find some and give them to her for Easter but I can't seem to find them either. Anyone knw of any stores on the northshore that for sure sell cinnamon tic face?
jesus

Brockton, MA

#2 Feb 25, 2010
noi sorry right now im tryin to find info bout tic tacs but i cant im pisst
I hear ya

Rochester, MI

#3 Mar 1, 2010
I am right there with you. I found this post while I was trying to find out who sells the dang things! Seems to be a mystery...Be sure to post if you find them!
tony

West Newton, MA

#5 Apr 21, 2010
ok i went on a roadtrip to find these tic tacs as i have had enough of ice breakers, they are not sold in ct ny ma, ri. Not one towel head vender can answer why they are discontinued
HAHAHA

Sunman, IN

#6 Apr 21, 2010
Try the website for Tic Tacs!
I hear ya

Rochester, MI

#8 Aug 7, 2010
I tried the website, but not a word about cinnamon, yay or nay. I couldn't find anywhere on the site to contact them either. I suppose I could write the company a hand written letter...
CinnaJunky

United States

#9 Aug 20, 2010
I miss the Cinnamon Tic Tacs so much. I only have atomic fireballs to keep from getting withdrawals. Have major shakes though.

Stupid tic tac company
CinnaRo

AOL

#10 Sep 1, 2010
I just found them on Amazon. The only problem is you have to buy 24 of them for $22.19. I guess they dont go bad??? Tic Tac~ Whats the BIG secret on why you discontinued this popular flavor. Let your customers know??? WTF????
traveler

Mount Laurel, NJ

#12 Sep 24, 2010
tony wrote:
ok i went on a roadtrip to find these tic tacs as i have had enough of ice breakers, they are not sold in ct ny ma, ri. Not one towel head vender can answer why they are discontinued
"Towel head vender"? are you kidding me?!
corey

Canada

#13 Nov 7, 2010
TicTacsForHer wrote:
Alright so this is going to be a strange post. My girlfriend loves cinnamon tic tacs but she is always complaining that she can never find them at any store we go to. I thought it would be cool to find some and give them to her for Easter but I can't seem to find them either. Anyone knw of any stores on the northshore that for sure sell cinnamon tic face?
I have to order them from the a U.S. online candy store, but they warned me they are almost out. maybe the U.K. still has them.

but even with shipping it's still only a buck a box or so- have to stop eating them like candy lol.

I hope they come to their senses and start producing them again, it's the only cinnamon candy that actually tastes good.
Cecilia

Loveland, OH

#14 Nov 26, 2010
here can I find cinamon tic tacs I live in the Cincinnati area please let me know thx
Hico

Troy, VA

#15 Nov 27, 2010
i would like to find them too
sunny in san diego

Oceanside, CA

#16 Mar 4, 2011
The cinnamon flavor has been DISCONTINUED. Check the (just born) website I was able to find a few packages on Amazon.com late last year, but now they are UNAVAILABLE anywhere. I ONLY liked the cinnamon flavor of tic tacs!

Farewell, cinnamon breath!
your name here

United States

#17 Mar 9, 2011
This disappearance is a mystery to me also. They weren't my favorite flavor but this is an intruiging mystery. You should start a facebook page for bringing back cinnamon tic tacs, maybe that will work.
Missing the Cinnamon

Pinckney, MI

#18 Mar 25, 2011
TicTacsForHer wrote:
Wikipedia says they discontinued making the cinnamon tic tacs in 2010. Its a sad day!
Paige

Everett, WA

#19 Apr 17, 2011
I rlly hate this b/c I used to love rb mike and ikes and they discontinued them, and then I fell in love with cinnamon tic tacs and now they discontinued those, too... I hate my luck...
Tina from SC

Mount Croghan, SC

#21 Aug 13, 2011
I too am a cinnemon tic tac lover.. i have found that red hots are the closest taste to them.. Hope the tic tac co. gets with the program and make more of the higher selling item.. just think of the money they are losing... mm do the math people!
Geombre

United States

#22 Aug 20, 2011
Cinnamon and spearmint were my favorites and now they are GONE....WTF Is it a plant flavor source or what...
tictacAtTacK

Vancouver, WA

#23 Oct 10, 2011
TicTacsForHer wrote:
-----im so forreal im in this horrid boat as well wtf are my beloved cinnamon tic tacs?! All I can find are shitty flavors like orange and powermint (which I tried and imagine a urinal cake must taste just like) im so sad.
Devin

University Center, MI

#24 Nov 7, 2011
I want some these thigs but they are no where to be found =(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Slidell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 2 hr Mick 3,309
Review: Chili's Sep 14 jacob2348 1
Andrea and Chad Wells Aug 31 Crawfords Wife 2
Slidell clinic owners charged (Apr '10) Aug 28 The Truth 4
Review: Zippy Unlocks LLC Aug 22 Not stupid 9
State Police probe missing evidence charge by G... (Oct '12) Aug '14 Resident 1 72
Report: Central La. needs improved access to me... Aug '14 humanSpirit 1
•••
•••
•••

Slidell Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Slidell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Slidell News, Events & Info