14 nabbed in Slatingon drug sweep: Lehigh County authorities ar...

Full story: The Morning Call

Using the early morning as their cover, investigators with the Lehigh County Drug Task Force, along with Slatington and state police, rounded up more than a dozen people, including three juveniles, in an early morning drug sweep in Slatington and surrounding areas, authorities said.

Comments (Page 11)

Showing posts 201 - 209 of209
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Feb 07

Waltham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2009

Tarnished Sheba wrote:
<quoted text>
So if what you are saying is... if you have a cushy butt you can get away with a harder seat... but if your butt is boney get a more padded seat.... GOT IT!!!! LOL.
Yes! That is correct!

Waltham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2009

Lenny Brisco wrote:
<quoted text>11th and 12 grade, so much better to deal with, did the junior high thing years ago they are the worst, they know it all
I wouldn't want your job! I just don't think I could handle it. Even with summers off! No thanks.

Waltham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2009

Lenny Brisco wrote:
<quoted text>I dont drive it from November till April no matter what.
That explains it! I could hear your car wimpering from here, lol!

“Here's looking at ya!”

Since: Jul 07

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2009

Kelly7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes! That is correct!
LOL!
Lenny Brisco

Slatington, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2009

Kelly7 wrote:
<quoted text>
That explains it! I could hear your car wimpering from here, lol!
I spent countless hours on that car and NO heated seats to old for that (car is) and me too, have that in the wifes car, It does not whimper trust me, 435 horse power does come alive from time to time. After the kids went to college I bought it and that would be my retirement fund and would sell it when I retire in 7 years but will that happen I doubt it, me and the wife will just go crusing more, she loves the car, she got her hands dirty, she also is an english teacher at another school district so we are off the same time we will retire at the same time and yes when it ends in June we go away for a month to New England states and relax, when we come back we go away for another couple weeks then summer is over, we go to cruise nights with it IF it is rain, it stays in the garage, it hasent seen rain in 5 years , all though I wash it that is the most it sees. When it starts the side pipes from the factory just sit there and purrrrrrrrr, that is a beautiful noise after hearing kids say I dont understand this, and what does Geroge Washington, civil war, got to do with us that is history, ok I learned it so will you LOL

Waltham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2009

Lenny Brisco wrote:
<quoted text>I spent countless hours on that car and NO heated seats to old for that (car is) and me too, have that in the wifes car, It does not whimper trust me, 435 horse power does come alive from time to time. After the kids went to college I bought it and that would be my retirement fund and would sell it when I retire in 7 years but will that happen I doubt it, me and the wife will just go crusing more, she loves the car, she got her hands dirty, she also is an english teacher at another school district so we are off the same time we will retire at the same time and yes when it ends in June we go away for a month to New England states and relax, when we come back we go away for another couple weeks then summer is over, we go to cruise nights with it IF it is rain, it stays in the garage, it hasent seen rain in 5 years , all though I wash it that is the most it sees. When it starts the side pipes from the factory just sit there and purrrrrrrrr, that is a beautiful noise after hearing kids say I dont understand this, and what does Geroge Washington, civil war, got to do with us that is history, ok I learned it so will you LOL
::drooling::
I'm glad that you enjoy it; everybody needs a little stress relief!
I love cleaning my bike. Put it on the patio, get the rolling stool out and just enjoy my OCD tendencies, lol!
I have a deep fondness for the good old fashioned muscle cars. I can't stand the sound of suped-up cars (imports) that sound like a lawn mower. Eeewww!
Ever go to any cruise nights where there are bikes?
Lenny Brisco

Slatington, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2009

Kelly7 wrote:
<quoted text>
::drooling::
I'm glad that you enjoy it; everybody needs a little stress relief!
I love cleaning my bike. Put it on the patio, get the rolling stool out and just enjoy my OCD tendencies, lol!
I have a deep fondness for the good old fashioned muscle cars. I can't stand the sound of suped-up cars (imports) that sound like a lawn mower. Eeewww!
Ever go to any cruise nights where there are bikes?
I go to a few, we have gone to the Ritz for old times sake, mostly to car nights ,Ihave seen a few bikers there to get ice cream, and look at the cars but not a bike car thing.Mostly all gray hairs like me and a few young kids that say these muscle cars are boat anchors and we all laugh at them. I bet we put less than 1000 miles per year or really less than 500 the last couple years.There are times where I just go out to the garage uncover it, get my garage chair ,my favorite little cooler filled with Lager, and sit back and just look at it and go back many years when I had this unit in pieces, and then go over my classes reports etc and grade them , when school is over I just look and say wow stress free till Sept!! Even my wife will come out and join me she will grade her stuff, and when the kids come, dad can we take it for a ride -NO!!!!

Waltham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2009

Lenny Brisco wrote:
<quoted text>I go to a few, we have gone to the Ritz for old times sake, mostly to car nights ,Ihave seen a few bikers there to get ice cream, and look at the cars but not a bike car thing.Mostly all gray hairs like me and a few young kids that say these muscle cars are boat anchors and we all laugh at them. I bet we put less than 1000 miles per year or really less than 500 the last couple years.There are times where I just go out to the garage uncover it, get my garage chair ,my favorite little cooler filled with Lager, and sit back and just look at it and go back many years when I had this unit in pieces, and then go over my classes reports etc and grade them , when school is over I just look and say wow stress free till Sept!! Even my wife will come out and join me she will grade her stuff, and when the kids come, dad can we take it for a ride -NO!!!!
Ah, kids, lol!
Your students should be grateful that you have a happy place to grade their papers in.
I can imagine how your kids are dying to take your car for a cruise. My favorite answer when somebody asks me to take my bike out for a quick spin is, "Sure, hand me over the cash to cover the replacement. When it arrives back in the same condition, I will hand the money back to you!".
slater

Flourtown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2010

wow this is amazing
http://www.thisisamazing.com

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 201 - 209 of209
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Slatington Discussions

Search the Slatington Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 42 min Easter Bunny 51,291
Palmerton man gets year in jail for drunken dri... 3 hr Reality sets in 2
Towamensing Township Man Asked Woman For Ride T... (Dec '07) Apr 15 steph 26
Lehighton, Pa., man, Albert Peddigree, accused ... (Feb '10) Apr 11 Dirty raper 3
Dad accused in assault on daughter's ex-boyfriend (Jan '08) Apr 11 The Irishmen 60
At Sunny Rest nudist resort, vacationers unload... (Nov '07) Apr 11 Bill Ackerman 159
Women steal mana s wallet from his coffee table - Apr 4 mustang baby 1
•••
•••

Slatington News Video

•••
•••

Slatington Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Slatington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE