trena swartz

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Is there anyone that can tell me if KNOW of or see someone that has stolen 55gallon trash can full of things. I have an aunt that lives across from me that is 91 years old, that isn't there at the time. Well yes she is a hoarder but she is old and if that makes her happy well be it. But for the last 3 weeks or more on 3 0r4 occasions way up in the morning people have been over there stealing her things.The first couple of nights there were in an older model truck which was loud. This Friday night it was newer model f150 silver in Color I got to see it because when I told them they better get there a-- out of there they jumped in truck and took off and went down the road past the house Everything she has is stored in 55 gallon trash cans and totes if anyone can find out and have proof of these thieves I will talk to her and I am sure she will more than be glad to award YOU with something just to get these people. This stuff may not mean nothing to us but it means everything to her. Thank You Please Help
Wow

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

trena swartz wrote:
Is there anyone that can tell me if KNOW of or see someone that has stolen 55gallon trash can full of things. I have an aunt that lives across from me that is 91 years old, that isn't there at the time. Well yes she is a hoarder but she is old and if that makes her happy well be it. But for the last 3 weeks or more on 3 0r4 occasions way up in the morning people have been over there stealing her things.The first couple of nights there were in an older model truck which was loud. This Friday night it was newer model f150 silver in Color I got to see it because when I told them they better get there a-- out of there they jumped in truck and took off and went down the road past the house Everything she has is stored in 55 gallon trash cans and totes if anyone can find out and have proof of these thieves I will talk to her and I am sure she will more than be glad to award YOU with something just to get these people. This stuff may not mean nothing to us but it means everything to her. Thank You Please Help
. Sounds like tubby he has a f150 and a older loud truck ! Put up a camera orget a pic then go to cops
just saying

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Id be asking Justin Smith, and his trashy bunch!! They will steal anything to get a fix!! And they hangout down there all the time!
go HO

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

just saying wrote:
Id be asking Justin Smith, and his trashy bunch!! They will steal anything to get a fix!! And they hangout down there all the time!
I hear Justin is a emplyee of Tubbys.
Hmmm

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Need to change the name of the road to poor fork and maybe people want be tempted to see what's up there
Hmmm

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

*wont
trena swartz

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

I would like to thank each of you for shining a little light on this. The names u gave me I have heard a lot about these people but do not know personally. But you have at least given me a lead to try to help her to do something about this. And again Thank You
freddy

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

I hate theive
Help

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Your aunt needs mental help. I've seen that place and it's a shame the ppl that live near her have to put up with such a horrible looking dump. Instead of worrying about her junk you should be on here asking for references for a psychologist. Not only is it unsightly but it poses health risk to the community.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Sissonville Forum right now

Search the Sissonville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 4 min George 54,429
IS A WOMANS first love her true love (Nov '13) 22 min Hope 204
Batista 1 hr Crb 8
Patrick Parsons (Jan '14) 1 hr please 29
Preggo yo! 3 hr BOOM 4
Thieves 8 hr Thief 12
Melissa Cobb 21 hr melissa cobb 67
•••
•••
•••
•••

Sissonville Jobs

•••