Chick-fil-A supporters take stand on gay marriage

Aug 1, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Charleston Gazette

Justin Hersman of Sissonville waited in the Chick-fil-A drive-thru at Southridge to show his support for the CEO's Christian values.

Comments
1 - 20 of 129 Comments Last updated Apr 7, 2014
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
me

New York, NY

#1 Aug 2, 2012
I support the whole idea, I mean the first people on earth was adam and Eve, not ADAM and STEVE
Megamind

Charleston, WV

#2 Aug 3, 2012
That's original :/
2 posts removed
john

Charleston, WV

#5 Aug 4, 2012
yeah chicken to celebrate our hatred of gays. I hope dairy queen comes out against gays i love ice cream
Vote Romney

Logan, WV

#6 Aug 4, 2012
I refuse to be open-minded when it comes to same-sex marriage. It was nauseous seeing two men kissing on the news.

Perhaps Obama started it. Obama said in an interview with ABC News, "At a certain point I've just concluded that for me, personally, it is important for me to go ahead and affirm that I think same-sex couples should be able to get married."

Notice that Obama stated that he JUST CONCLUDED - how long did it take him to think about supporting it since he "just concluded".
3 posts removed
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#10 Aug 4, 2012
From the news article:
++++++++++
"You could just see on his face that this isn't what he intended to happen," Smith said. "I've known Dan for many years. He just has an innate desire to serve people and be hospitable."
++++++++++
So why did Dan donate 5 million dollars to neo-KKK anti-gay terrorist organizations?
http://unicornbooty.com/blog/2011/03/01/homop...
This didn't have to happen
But people like Dan just keep egging it on and on
What will it take to bring peace to America?
Outlaw fundamentalist christians?
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#11 Aug 4, 2012
Vote Romney wrote:
I refuse to be open-minded when it comes to same-sex marriage. It was nauseous seeing two men kissing on the news.
Would you rather they kiss your daughter?
http://vvoice.vo.llnwd.net/e14//gay-pride-par...
or each other
1 post removed
McCoyFan

Logan, WV

#13 Aug 4, 2012
Rainbow Kid wrote:
From the news article:
++++++++++
"You could just see on his face that this isn't what he intended to happen," Smith said. "I've known Dan for many years. He just has an innate desire to serve people and be hospitable."
++++++++++
So why did Dan donate 5 million dollars to neo-KKK anti-gay terrorist organizations?
http://unicornbooty.com/blog/2011/03/01/homop...
This didn't have to happen
But people like Dan just keep egging it on and on
What will it take to bring peace to America?
Outlaw fundamentalist christians?
You might want to search on snopes.com about Dan Cathy, donations and WinShape. Bloggers can be very misleading and their opinions are not worth a hill of beans.
Tom

Charlottesville, VA

#14 Aug 4, 2012
Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you rather they kiss your daughter?
http://vvoice.vo.llnwd.net/e14//gay-pride-par...
or each other
No! But it would be ok with me if they were kissing yourss.

Since: May 12

Greensboro, NC

#15 Aug 4, 2012
Isn't weird how one comment from one man who says " I believe in God and Marriage as the bible states.......... Has created all this
hoopla I mean come on.

People who feel the same way
came out in droves and set a world record.

Isn't it simple
Do the Math

The majority stand with Cathy and
Chick fil a and MARRIAGE
1 man 1 woman so simple
really.

And Kiss day ....... a fizzle
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#16 Aug 4, 2012
turdledove wrote:
Isn't weird how one comment from one man who says " I believe in God and Marriage as the bible states.......... Has created all this
hoopla I mean come on.
People who feel the same way
came out in droves and set a world record.
Isn't it simple
Do the Math
The majority stand with Cathy and
Chick fil a and MARRIAGE
1 man 1 woman so simple
really.
And Kiss day ....... a fizzle
We decided not to lower ourselves to that standard
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/08/02/the-und...
1 post removed
tja

Charleston, WV

#18 Aug 6, 2012
In my opinion, obama has created an ABOMINAtion of our country. the USA will pay for this sin and we as a country will be punished. terrible things are going to happen to us because of this stand that our president took. if you notice, the judging appears to have already begun. we can run
but we can't hide.
Tom Turdpacker

Charlottesville, VA

#19 Aug 6, 2012
tja wrote:
In my opinion, obama has created an ABOMINAtion of our country. the USA will pay for this sin and we as a country will be punished. terrible things are going to happen to us because of this stand that our president took. if you notice, the judging appears to have already begun. we can run
but we can't hide.
You have heard about opinions havent you?
McCoyFan

Logan, WV

#20 Aug 6, 2012
Obama complaining about Romney's wealth while Obama's rich Hollywood supporters owe millions of dollars in back taxes. Wonder how many of Obama's rich Hollywood supports have their money in Swiss bank accounts? One thing is certain, Obama's wealth is closer to Romney's wealth than to the average citizen's wealth.
steve

United States

#21 Aug 6, 2012
It's nice we have cultural warriors like yourselves eating chicken to prove what you believe instead of helping people
Like Jesus said...
jesus hates intolerance

Charleston, WV

#22 Aug 6, 2012
McCoy fan, it's okay if your gay. you don't have to go through all this trouble. you talk about obama's rich supporters. what about the billionaires who support romney. what about all the ppl who got fired because of bain. romney has more money then obama with a lot less ppl giving him money. im not happy happy with obama but romney is the devil. the crazy Mormon who the king james version of the bible would condemn to hell. i hope you don't have a daughter to abuse or ever more important an son who you would clearly prefer.

Charleston, WV

#23 Aug 6, 2012
McCoyFan wrote:
Obama complaining about Romney's wealth while Obama's rich Hollywood supporters owe millions of dollars in back taxes. Wonder how many of Obama's rich Hollywood supports have their money in Swiss bank accounts? One thing is certain, Obama's wealth is closer to Romney's wealth than to the average citizen's wealth.
Dear god you sound like a complete idiot. Of course Obama's wealth is closer to Romney's wealth than to the average citizen's wealth, he's a lawyer and so is his wife.
citizen

Charleston, WV

#24 Aug 7, 2012
484 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear god you sound like a complete idiot. Of course Obama's wealth is closer to Romney's wealth than to the average citizen's wealth, he's a lawyer and so is his wife.
actually you sound like the idiot , yes he went to law school ,but never practiced law he was a community organizer
1 post removed

Charleston, WV

#26 Aug 7, 2012
citizen wrote:
<quoted text>actually you sound like the idiot , yes he went to law school ,but never practiced law he was a community organizer
The "firm" he practiced at dealt with civil rights litigation and neighborhood development work. It's not actual law practice but more constitutional law.

He earned 1.6 million in 2005, how can you even compare him to the average citizen?
McCoyFan

Logan, WV

#27 Aug 7, 2012
484 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama claims he is middle class just because he is poorer than Romney. He is still a thousand times wealthier than me, an average citizen.
McCoyFan

Logan, WV

#28 Aug 7, 2012
484 wrote:
<quoted text>
The "firm" he practiced at dealt with civil rights litigation and neighborhood development work. It's not actual law practice but more constitutional law.
He earned 1.6 million in 2005, how can you even compare him to the average citizen?
You can't compare him to the average citizens, the middle class. Obama claims he is middle class just because he is poorer than Romney. He is still a thousand times wealthier than me, an average citizen.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sissonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 7 min Billy 57,029
Dave Holmes baby momma with Johnathan Martin? 1 hr drpeppa 5
craig devin thaxton and kendrick summers 3 hr What it takes 37
Tubby Page 4 hr Little Detroit 3
Tubby page had Alisha fisher burn his house on ... 6 hr Pro 4
Tubby 7 hr sad 24
Brian Martin Back to his old ways? 12 hr drpeppa 5
•••
•••
•••

Sissonville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000