Man arrested for criminal sex act

Irondequoit Police traveled all the way to Wyoming County to arrest a man they think was sexually involved with a 15-year-old. James Peck, 58 of Silver Springs, is charged with a criminal sex act in the third degree, a felony. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
curious

Rochester, NY

#23 May 4, 2009
what was the accusation back in96-98?
cjk

Rochester, NY

#24 May 4, 2009
Arthur wrote:
I expected such a response. It is part of being human. It isnt sick. That show To Catch a Predator. That was a dark show. I really felt bad for a lot of the guys on that. However they made poor choices. None I would make or no choices I would support anyone else to make. My point here is, didn't anyone wonder why there was an unlimited number of men? We are too focused on justice in this country and instead of looking at WHY a problem keeps recurring. There is little prevention research in such areas. Some older people on this board may even remember how once upon a time we looked upon homosexuality the same way we look at older men with younger girls. Funny how things have changed. I'm also suggesting to people in this forum to don't blindly point fingers or label anyone for being sick because they think differently than you. It is poor form.
You felt bad for guys getting caught sttempting to meet underage teenagers for the purpose of having sex with them??? What kind of sick world do you live in???It is not normal or okay for men to fantasize about young girls. Only those with sick minds and even sicker tendencies do that. You should be ashamed of yourself and I hope anyone you know with young daughters knows enough to keep them away from you.
jjb

Batavia, NY

#25 May 5, 2009
Arthur wrote:
I expected such a response. It is part of being human. It isnt sick. That show To Catch a Predator. That was a dark show. I really felt bad for a lot of the guys on that. However they made poor choices. None I would make or no choices I would support anyone else to make. My point here is, didn't anyone wonder why there was an unlimited number of men? We are too focused on justice in this country and instead of looking at WHY a problem keeps recurring. There is little prevention research in such areas. Some older people on this board may even remember how once upon a time we looked upon homosexuality the same way we look at older men with younger girls. Funny how things have changed. I'm also suggesting to people in this forum to don't blindly point fingers or label anyone for being sick because they think differently than you. It is poor form.
poor form? this guy is a 50 year old man who rapes little boys, has nothing to do with normal!! In past years he took a boy to another state but the "9" year old didnot know what county he was in so he could not take to court or be used as a whitness in another case that did make it to court. Also curious might want to check arrest records, but we know that doesn't mean anything...they're all innocent. wonder if the jury of his peers let their children anywhere near silversprings, let alone the mx track
JEWS FOR WATERBOARDING

Rochester, NY

#26 May 5, 2009
Arthur, you'd best stay up there with the rest of the freaks. You bring that attitude down here and it'll get you a good beat down, which I'm sure you've had your fair share of. Most perverts have.
ONE VIOLATED

United States

#27 May 7, 2009
Arthur,
When women of age at least 20 or older that can make the desion of wanting and older man is on them but we are talking about underage children that really don't know how to get out of the rain without their parents help can't make an adult decion because she is UNDER AGE!!!! mY HUSBAND IS 6 YEARS OLDER THAN ME but I was old enough to make that grown up desion but at three or 19 they really don't make the best desion on things like this. I am sorry I have seen some very good looking, well built young boys but that is exactly what they are; they are young boys. these young children don't have anything i want to fantisize about because they are my son's age 22 and I could never seem or ever dream of me wanting a boy when there are real mean out there
THE ROACH

Batavia, NY

#30 May 9, 2009
I THINK ILL POST THIS IDIOT AS A SEX OFFENDER WITH ALL HIS PRIVATE INFORMATION HMMMMMMMM
I THNK I WILL SCREW IT

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Silver Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
human remains found during construction Nov 5 hard hat mike 1
Glen Iris Inn in New York's Letchworth Park is ... Oct 30 Celia 4
wyoming judges Oct '14 dave v 1
Deputies: Fire last year at Lorraine's Place in... (Jun '13) Oct '14 Lorraines_cousin 3
"Sentirum Kliniczny" in Karowej, Warsaw, Poland Sep '14 elli taylor 2
Vatican Absolves Jews for the Alleged Murder of... Sep '14 Stefan Krmanjolac 3
Brooklyn Man Arrested for Bringing Heroin into ... (Jan '12) Sep '14 Sur 13 Beat 3
Silver Springs Dating
Find my Match

Silver Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Silver Springs News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Silver Springs

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:14 pm PST