Comments
1 - 20 of 54 Comments Last updated Jul 26, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Hate babykillers

Tulsa, OK

#1 Feb 11, 2011
Gates promotes liars thieves sexual molesters and child murderers but if you show up every day and do your job they fire you ,They have one boy whose been there years that talks dirty to all the women but they look the other way , One of their management killed a child with an automobile while drinking yet retained his position ,Rumer has it he carrys a firearm at all times its amazing what gates lets go on I believe its time for the local n state press to hear about these things and if they wont run a story i can fill you all in on the murderer anyway ,Already have a little surprise for the fat man that talks dirty to every woman he sees ,corporate likes to keep their nose clean when it comes to that kinda thing Ill keep you posted on the murderer as the story gets told to me Have a nice day MR b
Tony

Kansas, OK

#2 Feb 11, 2011
If you hate him soo much why not tell him to his face? Better yet post your name on here. So management can call you in and talk about it. Sounds logical.
hateBabykillers

United States

#4 Feb 12, 2011
Gates has an open door policy for homosexuals murderers sorry asses n fat sexual harrasment people are gaurenteed a job , Im thinkin of runnin down a child so i can move up in the company
Hey Tony

Muskogee, OK

#5 Feb 12, 2011
You like babykillers ? You probably dig child molesters and guys who beat women or maybe you and mr B have a little thing goin on the side ,Is he teaching you how to run down children with your car ? Should i just speak directly into your rectum if i want something to get to management ,Only a POS like yourself would defend a babykiller sounds logical
enough!

Fort Worth, TX

#6 Feb 13, 2011
?
whatchagonnado

Tulsa, OK

#7 Feb 13, 2011
not a damn thing you cant run me down with your car
try this

Claremore, OK

#9 Feb 13, 2011
fuckabone wrote:
does anyone out there know how I can get my hair to stand a little higher?
stand on one of the kids you ran downs body
Be a man for once

United States

#10 Feb 14, 2011
Why dont you just explain what happened ? If you truly are sorry then you should be honest and up front about what happened and show remorse instead of runnin around with a gun Had you killed my kid you could carry a bazooka with you and it wouldnt help id catch you on fire and put you out with a meat clever you coward
hey murderer

Tulsa, OK

#11 Feb 15, 2011
why dont you come make me stop postin ? youve got your little glock are you not even man enough to come to my house and face me you little coward Ill even stand in the street where you can run me down if u panic , No one in that factory has any respect for you and your baby murdering wimpy ass I believe cathy could stomp your ass you little buttercup Come n get me ill be waiting
kill another kid

United States

#12 Feb 16, 2011
what line of shit do you feed gates to keep your job i dont know any company that would employ a pos babykiller thats makin the whole company look like trash
Gates murderer

Muskogee, OK

#13 Feb 19, 2011
Bet your wife is so proud to be with a child killer n your kids just wait till they grow up enough to learn what a complete piece of trash their dad is Although it wouldnt surprise me to find out that the mailman fathered your kids while you were out drunk runnin other ones down
kill another one

Tulsa, OK

#14 Feb 21, 2011
why dont you go ahead and run a whole family down everyone hates you already so you mite as well go that extra mile and run down a whole family how do you keep from hanging yourself any real man would out of shame notice how your wife doesnt beg you not to do it She wants to be relieved of her shame too
you were jealous

Bartlesville, OK

#15 Feb 23, 2011
You heard the kid had a bigger package than you and you ran him down out of jealousy
ILL BET

Tulsa, OK

#16 Feb 25, 2011
Bet you wish you could make me stop postin your a babykiller To bad you cant do anything about it Unless of course you plan to wait til you see me in a parkin lot and run me down too
If u have the balls

Claremore, OK

#17 Feb 26, 2011
If they can give you my name for sure like they say monday I invite you to come say something to my face you baby killin trash You already know and havent done anything cause your a pathetic wimp but in the event they do ive told no lies or slander because you did get drunk and run over a child so the law cant help you but if your man enough come and see me BABYKILLER
Deerhunter

Fort Worth, TX

#19 Mar 8, 2011
I worked at gates from 90 to 98 and the most exciting thing that happened was someone commited suicide. By the way GATES SUX
I bet that place hasnt changed a bit since i quit. The company chickens out and sells itself. I remember when that place was top notch of all the factories in arkansas it was a act of congress to get a job there and they paid the best wages of any place. Ol well im a lot better with out that joint. Tell magarrh hi from deerhunter. Later!
Deerhunter

Fort Worth, TX

#21 Mar 11, 2011
full of it wrote:
deerhunter you still work there i just wonder if your boran or that pos jimmy everybody hates both of you
Gates rubber co LOSER
Boren the babykiller

United States

#26 Jun 11, 2011
Ive been cruisin parkin lots lookin for a child to run down its harder than it used to be
Boren the babykiller

United States

#27 Jun 14, 2011
Im gonna close the place down myself Ill wait in the parking lot at shift change and run all of you down Your not children but thats ok ill just give it more gas for the big women n fat guys
Help me out

Tulsa, OK

#28 Jun 19, 2011
I havent ran a kid down in a while Im really missin the rush Can you bring your kids to work in the mornin so i can run them down

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Siloam Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AR Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr JPL 29,661
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 2 hr bird man 9,876
Arkansas Auburn game score 2 hr Rupert B Jigglebo... 0
Markwayne Mullin Sucks! (Sep '13) 8 hr Jewel 173
T-Bones Place 2 (Nov '12) Thu LJC 33
Good areas to look for a Home to Buy Thu naturalstate 4
TLC's Michelle Duggar fights ordinance protecti... Wed Curious 4
•••
•••
•••

Siloam Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••