stealing at lowes

Posted in the Sikeston Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of53
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
CIAman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Dec 17, 2011
 
Nonya wrote:
Believe me you are being watched. Do it one time and u might get away with it but if u continue Lowe's has every resource to catch u. So smile as you drive away with that merchandise but be prepared to smile for your mug shot when state police, FBI, or CIA show up to ur door with a warrant. Scum of the earth.
Lol, CIA? Ahahahaha
CLEPTO

Valdosta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Jun 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Go into Lowes... Pick up an item... Pay for it and get the receipt... Put the item in your car... Go back into the store with your receipt about an hour or a day later... Pick up the same item off the shelf and go to the returns department to get your money back. Now you returned their item and you got yours for free. WORKS!!!
The Sikeston Jerk

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Jun 26, 2012
 
Nonya wrote:
Believe me you are being watched. Do it one time and u might get away with it but if u continue Lowe's has every resource to catch u. So smile as you drive away with that merchandise but be prepared to smile for your mug shot when state police, FBI, or CIA show up to ur door with a warrant. Scum of the earth.
The CIA!? You're an idiot!
A Conservative

Jackson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Jun 26, 2012
 
CLEPTO wrote:
Go into Lowes... Pick up an item... Pay for it and get the receipt... Put the item in your car... Go back into the store with your receipt about an hour or a day later... Pick up the same item off the shelf and go to the returns department to get your money back. Now you returned their item and you got yours for free. WORKS!!!
People complain about high prices, this is why...everyone else has to pay for what you're stealing.

Not only that, but when (note I said when, not if) you're caught, we have to support you while you're somebody's girlfriend in prison.
cowboy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Jul 1, 2012
 
Get a job! Its actually less work than thieving and there are a few benefits: pride, self respect, and a paycheck.
Youre dumb

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Jul 31, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Nonya wrote:
Believe me you are being watched. Do it one time and u might get away with it but if u continue Lowe's has every resource to catch u. So smile as you drive away with that merchandise but be prepared to smile for your mug shot when state police, FBI, or CIA show up to ur door with a warrant. Scum of the earth.
.
Lol sorry to reply soooo late, but this and a few other posts made me laugh so hard I peed like 2 drops. CIA? FBI???? are you retarded or delusional? Or still live with your parents?
Youre dumb

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Jul 31, 2012
 
A Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
People complain about high prices, this is why...everyone else has to pay for what you're stealing.
Not only that, but when (note I said when, not if) you're caught, we have to support you while you're somebody's girlfriend in prison.
Another legal beagle here. "prison" for shoplifting??? Higher prices are because of shoplifting and not corporate greed, profit, and arrogance???

A CD costs $.90 to make.$2.00 to the artist/label and $15 to the seller that is pure profit. You really give a fuck that that they raised the price .75 to recoup their shoplifting losses? They are raping your ignorant, naive, gullible asses either way.
guest 99

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Aug 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Thank God they don't sell chicken or watermelon. They would be robbed blind
6 year employee

West Islip, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Aug 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

It is a free for all at my store. Same people steal daily and spread the word there is no enforcement.I stopped a guy once and he took a swing at me,he missed ,I did not. I was written up and almost fired.Now I help them to the car.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Aug 3, 2012
 
Youre dumb wrote:
<quoted text>
Another legal beagle here. "prison" for shoplifting??? Higher prices are because of shoplifting and not corporate greed, profit, and arrogance???
A CD costs $.90 to make.$2.00 to the artist/label and $15 to the seller that is pure profit. You really give a fuck that that they raised the price .75 to recoup their shoplifting losses? They are raping your ignorant, naive, gullible asses either way.
I've been dealing with liberal scum all day so this is going to be a breeze.

Yes, prison for shoplifting. You never heard of the 3 strikes and you're out law? Prison's have lots of 'residents' that had 2 serious crimes and in order to get the thugs off the street, they were convicted of what you consider a minor offense.

So Einstein,$2.90 is the only expense involved in getting a song recorded, edited, produced, pressed, promoted, distributed, and put on the shelf for you to steal? You got a lot to learn.

Yes, I care about the 75 cents added to the cost of an item I purchase because some idiot like you thought the store 'owed' it to them. I also care about the young single mother who's barely making it and is paying higher prices that she can't afford because YOU want stuff 'free'.

Contrary to what your leftist, progressive, socialist, communist buddies tell you, most businesses operate on a tight margin.'Shrinkage' as it's called in the retail industry is a serious problem and has put a lot more than 1 business down. Since shoplifting isn't a problem for you, what about your mother, sister, brother, niece, nephew, friend, girlfriend, wife, son, or daughter losing their job when the store they work in is forced to close because of theft?

Yes, I have a problem with it and a problem "ignorant, naive, gullible asses" like you.
chris

Columbus, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Aug 21, 2012
 

Judged:

2

MORE BS wrote:
bob lowe, there's an easy solution to your dilemma. QUIT. Get another job if their policies bother you so much. If you hate it that bad then go. There are plenty of people in town who would love to take your place and provide for their families this holiday season.
LOL. I am an employee at lowes, and would like to say good luck supporting your family for this holiday season when they cut your hours back to less than 15 hours a week at 8.50 an hour. Want to know why the employees steal from the store. becuase lowes could give a fuck less about there employess. Stop the bull shit
justsayin

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Aug 23, 2012
 
Welp thanks everyone. im heading to Lowe's to do an entire home improvement project.
super girl

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Aug 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

justsayin wrote:
Welp thanks everyone. im heading to Lowe's to do an entire home improvement project.
Have fun clown!
justsayin

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Aug 27, 2012
 
HaHa, no, I would never do that. I just find it unbelievable that they have the policy that they do. I'm surprised but I guess I shouldn't be.
Guest 5

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Aug 27, 2012
 
MORE BS wrote:
Yeah, because honest people get on Topix and slam their place of business, right? Instead of maybe not bitching and moaning on Topix, honest people would go to their manager and ask for an explanation of the policies they don't agree with and see what the reasoning is for them before assuming to know what everything is about.
Look, it's this simple. You work for someone else. You do what that someone else tells you to do even if you don't agree, because it's THEIR business. If you don't like it, quit and start your own business. That way you can see what owning a business is REALLY like. As for large corporate places like Lowe's and JCP..well, they are still here and doing just fine so something must be going right. YOU aren't the owner, the manager or even anyone that needs to be close to the know SO why would you even begin to understand their reasoning for doing what they do!? Nor is it your place to decide that the greediness of a few customers is a statement on the rest of the population. You were so fed up that you walked out on your job? Then you must not have really needed that job in the first place. I hope you never really NEED a job to provide for your family and can't find one. I bet you'd want that JCP job back right quick, high up nose in the air morals or no!!
You don't really think a person could make a living working at Lowes or JC Penny do you? Only if you live with someone else that works too. There are very few clerking jobs in Sikeston or any other small town you can earn enough to live above the poverty level.You could in the 1950's but not today.Business places used to pay two good men, working 40 hrs a week, living wages to do the job and got it done. Got it done well.Now they have revolving shifts for teams of teenagers who get 10-12 hrs a week for a little beer and gas money. If you say it's not so then you either own your own business or have never had to hold your hand out for your pay and get a different measley ammount evey week. You have a lot of room to accuse anyone of having "high up nose in the air morals".
jimbo

Dexter, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Aug 29, 2012
 
Guest 5 wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't really think a person could make a living working at Lowes or JC Penny do you? Only if you live with someone else that works too. There are very few clerking jobs in Sikeston or any other small town you can earn enough to live above the poverty level.You could in the 1950's but not today.Business places used to pay two good men, working 40 hrs a week, living wages to do the job and got it done. Got it done well.Now they have revolving shifts for teams of teenagers who get 10-12 hrs a week for a little beer and gas money. If you say it's not so then you either own your own business or have never had to hold your hand out for your pay and get a different measley ammount evey week. You have a lot of room to accuse anyone of having "high up nose in the air morals".
So what does loews pay since you know so much??
Guest

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Aug 29, 2012
 
jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
So what does loews pay since you know so much??
That is like asking how long a dog's tail is.It depends on what you do. I would guess your "garden variety" stock person pulls in minimum wage. Even if they get 40 hrs a week, inwhich I bet they don't, do the math. How would you like to try and pay rent,-eat,-drive a car,-have some heat and air in your house?It can't be done. If you are some kind of low level mgr. you'll make a little more.Stick it out a couple of years-a little more and ect. Of course upper mgt.makes a living wage as long as he doesn't live too high on the hog.The Lowe's Co. big money makers have probably never even heard of Sikeston Mo. much less set foot in the place.You work at Lowes I'm sure- so what is your position and what do you make. Got the nearve to say?
USA

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Aug 29, 2012
 
Well said.
Captain

Holly Springs, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Sep 21, 2012
 
If you work for Lowes and you stop a shopliter you will get fired.So Mmy job is more important than to get fired.
Brain washed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Sep 24, 2012
 
A Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been dealing with liberal scum all day so this is going to be a breeze.
Yes, prison for shoplifting. You never heard of the 3 strikes and you're out law? Prison's have lots of 'residents' that had 2 serious crimes and in order to get the thugs off the street, they were convicted of what you consider a minor offense.
So Einstein,$2.90 is the only expense involved in getting a song recorded, edited, produced, pressed, promoted, distributed, and put on the shelf for you to steal? You got a lot to learn.
Yes, I care about the 75 cents added to the cost of an item I purchase because some idiot like you thought the store 'owed' it to them. I also care about the young single mother who's barely making it and is paying higher prices that she can't afford because YOU want stuff 'free'.
Contrary to what your leftist, progressive, socialist, communist buddies tell you, most businesses operate on a tight margin.'Shrinkage' as it's called in the retail industry is a serious problem and has put a lot more than 1 business down. Since shoplifting isn't a problem for you, what about your mother, sister, brother, niece, nephew, friend, girlfriend, wife, son, or daughter losing their job when the store they work in is forced to close because of theft?
Yes, I have a problem with it and a problem "ignorant, naive, gullible asses" like you.
You repubs are running scared, so you have to bring up your ignorant comments to any comment made. Go, let your socialist, communist brain rest, so you can speak sensibly.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of53
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

27 Users are viewing the Sikeston Forum right now

Search the Sikeston Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
keep 1 drop 1 = + 3 stacked 32 min 40ish 594
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 46 min Thomas 92,195
I fell in love with a Sikeston Prostitute - the... 1 hr Guest 34
school 2 hr Guest 2
Larry Dale Lutes (Jun '08) 6 hr Freaked out 154
Who's the best sex you've had with? (Mar '09) 6 hr he know it 108
- end of the Word game - (Jul '11) 8 hr Independent 1,869
•••
•••
•••
•••

Sikeston Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Sikeston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••