First Prev
of 2
Next Last
sikestonian

Chicago, IL

#1 Jun 30, 2011
Do you like this channel for news? I think it's gone downhill the past few years. The news anchors are AWFUL and the reporters aren't any better. The storm-team is better though with that little twerp John Dissauer moving to St. Louis, but I still can't stand them.

I think it's the most unprofessional unorganized news station in the area.

What say you?

Scott City, MO

#2 Jun 30, 2011
agree, i can't stand when a news REPORTER (not opinion-speaker) has to tell me she is a republican and assumes everyone is like her (ex: duh, "everyone knows that"). i hate morning news on channel 12 but its the only time slot i have to watch the news and i want very local. what happened to julie or julia? she just reported the news and not her views.
Viewer

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#3 Jun 30, 2011
I think they do a very good job reporting news and weather. What news team are you comparing them to?
hmm

Florissant, MO

#4 Jun 30, 2011
I think they try to kiss black peoples ass, Anytime there's a crime and they DON'T give the suspects race,,,you find out later he was "black",,,,but if he was "white" they CLEARLY state,,,," The suspect is a White male",,,,,Also Anytime someone pulls the race card,,,Kfvs brings it up at 6:00, 12:00, 5:00, 6:00, & 10:00,,,you know how they are "claiming" the Missouri Hwy Patrol are pulling over to many blacks,,,

Think I'm full of it? just pay attn to the next several stories when something gets robbed,,,then see for yourself!
person

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Jun 30, 2011
I lived in st louis for 12 years and I think KFVS is much better than any news service up there. My brother n law and sister n las from st charles also thinkk so.

Scott City, MO

#6 Jun 30, 2011
person wrote:
I lived in st louis for 12 years and I think KFVS is much better than any news service up there. My brother n law and sister n las from st charles also thinkk so.
your nuts!!! i grew up in st louis and there is no way its better!! i still have family there and was just visiting this past weekend- sorry dude, your wrong

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#7 Jul 4, 2011
sikestonian wrote:
Do you like this channel for news? I think it's gone downhill the past few years. The news anchors are AWFUL and the reporters aren't any better. The storm-team is better though with that little twerp John Dissauer moving to St. Louis, but I still can't stand them.
What say you?
What say you ? glad your not a reporter for any news. You dont like it dont watch it , its that simple, you worthless piece of sikeston shit !
wow

Jackson, MO

#8 Jul 4, 2011
sikestonian wrote:
What say you?
my opinion is that they are great. they mustve really said or done something to get your drawers in a wad. pick em out and move on about your business. look up the weather on the computer or something, lol. you dont HAVE to watch them if they drive you THAT crazy. DUH

Scott City, MO

#9 Jul 5, 2011
they are ruled by strong older conservatives so that really shows lets face it, the owners don't get out much so we are still 10 yrs behind everyone else.
Local

Festus, MO

#10 Jul 8, 2011
WPSD has always been my preferred local channel.
the almighty

United States

#11 Jul 9, 2011
hmm wrote:
I think they try to kiss black peoples ass, Anytime there's a crime and they DON'T give the suspects race,,,you find out later he was "black",,,,but if he was "white" they CLEARLY state,,,," The suspect is a White male",,,,,Also Anytime someone pulls the race card,,,Kfvs brings it up at 6:00, 12:00, 5:00, 6:00, & 10:00,,,you know how they are "claiming" the Missouri Hwy Patrol are pulling over to many blacks,,,
Think I'm full of it? just pay attn to the next several stories when something gets robbed,,,then see for yourself!
its news bi*ch!!!
Dr J

Sikeston, MO

#12 Jul 9, 2011
they are the best.Everyone on there does a great job.I'm very glad to be from this area and proud we have such a professional,local news show
Mr X

Saint Louis, MO

#13 Jul 9, 2011
Todd Richards is the WORST sports guy in history.
Goodman

Sikeston, MO

#14 Jul 9, 2011
hmm wrote:
i DONT KNOW WHAT WORLD YOU ARE FROM, BUT THE TRUTH IS THE YOU ARE WRONG.

Sikeston, MO

#15 Jul 9, 2011
Mr X wrote:
Todd Richards is the WORST sports guy in history.
The weekender Chad Fryman is much worse. It's like he doesn't even review the film clips he's going to show and he doesn't know basic sports. There will be a game with three homers and he'll show a single advancing a runner to third. He showed a fly ball to right and the runner advanced to third and he called it a sacrifice fly, a sac fly is only when a runner scores, basic rule he obviously doesn't know and he does sports? I can't stand that Gen Mgr. and all his opinions, when he comes on I go to ch. 6, I'm watching the news, he's got a very high opinion of himself, if you notice all he say's is "I or my", who cares?
Mr X

Saint Louis, MO

#17 Jul 9, 2011
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
The weekender Chad Fryman is much worse. It's like he doesn't even review the film clips he's going to show and he doesn't know basic sports. There will be a game with three homers and he'll show a single advancing a runner to third. He showed a fly ball to right and the runner advanced to third and he called it a sacrifice fly, a sac fly is only when a runner scores, basic rule he obviously doesn't know and he does sports? I can't stand that Gen Mgr. and all his opinions, when he comes on I go to ch. 6, I'm watching the news, he's got a very high opinion of himself, if you notice all he say's is "I or my", who cares?
FYI, a runner does not have to score in order to be a sacrifice fly.

Sikeston, MO

#18 Jul 9, 2011
Mr X wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI, a runner does not have to score in order to be a sacrifice fly.
Before you correct someone check the rulebook there Einstein, a sacrific fly can only be credited if a runner scores then the batter is not charged with a time at bat. If he hits a fly ball and the runner advances to third a sacrifice fly is not credited and the batter is charged with a time at bat. This rule is from little league all the way up. Look it up next time before you show your ignorance, Chad doesn't know the rule either.
OMG

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#19 Jul 9, 2011
You people need to get a life. Most of you probably watch the Weather Channel for entertainment. Seriously.
nope

United States

#20 Jul 9, 2011
Goodman wrote:
<quoted text> i DONT KNOW WHAT WORLD YOU ARE FROM, BUT THE TRUTH IS THE YOU ARE WRONG.
YOU must be wanna the MUDSHARK N**GER LOVERS like KFVS is
KFVS Live

United States

#21 Jul 9, 2011
This just in to the news room,,,Sikeston Dept of public safety has just reported Three Armed Robberies in the last hour, Hucks, Breaktime, & Quick Chek,,,Police say there are three male subjects with assault rifles still at large, They are considered Armed & Dangerous,,,,

We would love to tell you what race to be on the lookout for BUT we wouldn't want to seem "racist". hope no one else gets hurt,,,but if you do it's your ancestors fault we can't give out that information, Blame them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikeston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
* The ALPHABET Game * (Jul '11) 2 hr Doug77 4,383
Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Dec '09) 3 hr Doug77 10,787
Kimberly Carmack 5 hr shawn w 1
Fake Otterboxes 5 hr guest 5
bae 6 hr Fred 6
How to keep cats out of the trash? (Oct '09) 6 hr Fred 94
"NEW" Remembering SHS Deceased Classmates (Jan '09) 9 hr class of 1968 452
Sikeston Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web