Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2010

Judged:

I (Barbara)was born in Piqua Ohio on July __ 1967...I dont remember anything about piqua, my family moved back to Ky when I was 4 or 5, What was the name of the hospital, wasn't it piqua memorial hospital? Anyone online born in July 1967. Just wanting to connect with someone.
I do have one memory of a 2 story white house. Someone gave me a large doll house, I think there was a garage close by our house.
Mom said we used to live in Dayton also.
Chuck-A-Luck

Piqua, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2010

To whomever.Why do you keep deleting my posts? You can't accept the truth? Or maybe you don't want people to read the truth!
Chuck-A-Luck

Piqua, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2010

Yes Barbara,the name of the hospital was Piqua Memorial Hospital.I suppose you don't remember much about Piqua since you were only 4 or 5 when you left.I'm here to tell you girl,Piqua is not the same town it was when you lived here.Don't know if it is better than it used to be,or worse.Lol.That's a matter of opinion,I suppose.As for the hospital,they recently began tearing it down.They now have a state of the arts hospital on 25a between Piqua and Troy.You spoke of your Mom which I have to say she would be in total shock if she came back here.I guess we call that progress.The memory you have of the two story,white house,I can't say too much about,because there's hundreds of them around.And the garage,well...another strikeout.Do you remember the name of street you lived on?
London,Ky huh? I came through there two days ago coming back to Piqua from Tn.I have family not too far from London,probably about eighty miles.
Well Barbara,you wanted to connect with someone,and you have done just that;so you have the ball to respond.Hope to hear from you,especially since you're close to where my family lives.That good ole southern hospitality,the best hospitality in the world!
So you take care,and good luck in everything.Chuck.
just talking

Mount Vernon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Well, Thanks Chuck for the reply. Yell Monday is my birthday and I'm a long way from where I was born. I'd forgotten that I had wrote this, but for some deep memory in my mind, I came back to your topix for Piqua Ohio....If any one has any pictures of the town what it looked like then and now..that would be nice to see....I'll talk with my dad and mom tomorrow and ask what the name of the street was that we lived on...and maybe ome neighbors..who know's...it might bring back a memeory...It's just something to do I guess....Barbara..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Sidney Discussions

Search the Sidney Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 10 hr xxxrayted 25,324
OH Who do you support for Secretary of State in Oh... (Oct '10) 14 hr worm 168
OH Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in O... (Oct '10) 14 hr squid 118
Lonely need friends Mon Dont even bother 4
Fixed Repo Auction (Dec '09) Mon Dont even bother 23
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Mon Repub 187
Cory Egerton Apr 6 Not Cory 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Sidney Jobs

•••