hatestupidpeople

Mansfield, OH

#1 Apr 16, 2012
It is getting pretty bad when certain people can get away with calling squad and going to the E.R. several times a month just to get there fix. Why can't these people start paying for there ride to and from. Its really funny when you see a person laughing and having fun and 10 minutes later they are so in pain they need the squad and no one it the family is worried like another day has gone by. And we wonder why the price of health care is so much. Get a job and go out and buy your crap off the street if you have problems better yet go to REHAB.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#2 Apr 16, 2012
Are you talking about Bobbi Carpenter? In sidney?
gretchen

Dayton, OH

#3 Jun 8, 2012
Angry girl 21 wrote:
Are you talking about Bobbi Carpenter? In sidney?
Probably Robin S. in Quincy.
rock slinger

Sidney, OH

#4 Jun 8, 2012
talkin bout Free.......he be on da crack !!!!!!!!!!
gretchen wrote:
<quoted text>Probably Robin S. in Quincy.
Hmmm

Mount Vernon, OH

#6 Jun 9, 2012
Well the squad probably won't be at the Ferryman's house on Cretcher for a while, since Zach is back in jail. He won't be able to steel his poor dads pills for a while.
honest question

Cleveland, OH

#7 Jun 9, 2012
Happens all the time. That is why are taxes are so high in the community. I would say you are talking about the Quincy squad. They don't charge the residents. I believe that DeGraff does. But I guess it wouldn't matter though if the person got welfare they wouldn't be paying anyways, Medicaid would. It is a sign of the times.
bronson

Bellefontaine, OH

#8 Jun 9, 2012
hey don' t pick on my pal zach
Please

Bedford, OH

#9 Jun 9, 2012
Your Pal Zack is in way over his head. He deserves everything commin to him. He wont work, or take care of his kids, he goes around stealing from everyone so he can get his next fix.
Hmmm

Mount Vernon, OH

#10 Jun 9, 2012
honest question wrote:
Happens all the time. That is why are taxes are so high in the community. I would say you are talking about the Quincy squad. They don't charge the residents. I believe that DeGraff does. But I guess it wouldn't matter though if the person got welfare they wouldn't be paying anyways, Medicaid would. It is a sign of the times.
I'm sure Medicaid or some type of insurance covers it. I am pretty sure he is disabled.
Hmmm

Mount Vernon, OH

#11 Jun 9, 2012
bronson wrote:
hey don' t pick on my pal zach
Ummm yea somebody beat me to this one, but Zach has screwed over to many people and it is time he faces the music. How many times has he ripped off his dads medication, and in return his dad suffers. How many times has he stolen checks off his parents who have carried him for way to long?? He is in the best place right now.
blueberry

Dayton, OH

#12 Jul 28, 2012
rock slinger wrote:
talkin bout Free.......he be on da crack !!!!!!!!!!<quoted text>
Hard her last name was Mills and her husbands name is Don that keeps calling the squad.
blueberry

Dayton, OH

#13 Jul 28, 2012
hatestupidpeople wrote:
It is getting pretty bad when certain people can get away with calling squad and going to the E.R. several times a month just to get there fix. Why can't these people start paying for there ride to and from. Its really funny when you see a person laughing and having fun and 10 minutes later they are so in pain they need the squad and no one it the family is worried like another day has gone by. And we wonder why the price of health care is so much. Get a job and go out and buy your crap off the street if you have problems better yet go to REHAB.
It is disgusting! Heard through the grapevine that this guy is NOT disabled but is STILL trying to get disability. Some people talk too much......haha
blueberry

Dayton, OH

#14 Jul 28, 2012
hatestupidpeople wrote:
It is getting pretty bad when certain people can get away with calling squad and going to the E.R. several times a month just to get there fix. Why can't these people start paying for there ride to and from. Its really funny when you see a person laughing and having fun and 10 minutes later they are so in pain they need the squad and no one it the family is worried like another day has gone by. And we wonder why the price of health care is so much. Get a job and go out and buy your crap off the street if you have problems better yet go to REHAB.
Guess this person's father-in-law is still taking care of him and his wife? Free ride n all?? Must be nice ;)
south side

Warren, OH

#15 Jul 28, 2012
Zack F is a nark he told on Pam Woods he told on alot of people got people in jail he just so drugs get cought and tell right back out
Susan

Marysville, OH

#16 Jul 28, 2012
south side wrote:
Zack F is a nark he told on Pam Woods he told on alot of people got people in jail he just so drugs get cought and tell right back out
So South Side, you have the scoop on the new pastor and the druggies??? Get a life..People like you is whats wrong with this world..Mind your own business. You have kids, right, they should keep you busy enough..By the way, if you don't do drugs, there should be no reason to worry about who's telling on who..Right?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sidney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Don't work for Continential Express Dec 17 former employee 1
IACNA (Lear) (Jul '11) Dec 16 insider 13
christy thornburg Dec 15 diane g 1
Sidney is corrupted (May '10) Dec 12 LamerIsAn00b 44
nktelco fiber optics (Mar '12) Dec 10 NKTelco_sucks 24
Looking for room/hall rental Nov 26 Lady 5
The Pines (Nov '11) Nov 24 DaveNBuster 26
Sidney Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Sidney People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Sidney News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Sidney

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:03 pm PST

ESPN 1:03PM
Browns' Mingo fined $16,537 for hit on Dalton
NFL 1:47 PM
'Sound FX' spies Manziel's meeting with Marvin Lewis
NFL 1:47 PM
'Sound FX' spies Manziel's meeting with Marvin Lewis
Yahoo! Sports 2:09 PM
RT Eric Winston quickly settling in with Bengals
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Broncos vs. Bengals: TV Info, Spread, Injury Updates, Game Time and More