hatestupidpeople

Pataskala, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2012

It is getting pretty bad when certain people can get away with calling squad and going to the E.R. several times a month just to get there fix. Why can't these people start paying for there ride to and from. Its really funny when you see a person laughing and having fun and 10 minutes later they are so in pain they need the squad and no one it the family is worried like another day has gone by. And we wonder why the price of health care is so much. Get a job and go out and buy your crap off the street if you have problems better yet go to REHAB.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2012

Judged:

Are you talking about Bobbi Carpenter? In sidney?
gretchen

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Angry girl 21 wrote:
Are you talking about Bobbi Carpenter? In sidney?
Probably Robin S. in Quincy.
rock slinger

Sidney, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

talkin bout Free.......he be on da crack !!!!!!!!!!
gretchen wrote:
<quoted text>Probably Robin S. in Quincy.
Hmmm

Richwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

Well the squad probably won't be at the Ferryman's house on Cretcher for a while, since Zach is back in jail. He won't be able to steel his poor dads pills for a while.
honest question

Sidney, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

Happens all the time. That is why are taxes are so high in the community. I would say you are talking about the Quincy squad. They don't charge the residents. I believe that DeGraff does. But I guess it wouldn't matter though if the person got welfare they wouldn't be paying anyways, Medicaid would. It is a sign of the times.
bronson

Bellefontaine, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

hey don' t pick on my pal zach
Please

Sidney, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

Your Pal Zack is in way over his head. He deserves everything commin to him. He wont work, or take care of his kids, he goes around stealing from everyone so he can get his next fix.
Hmmm

Richwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

honest question wrote:
Happens all the time. That is why are taxes are so high in the community. I would say you are talking about the Quincy squad. They don't charge the residents. I believe that DeGraff does. But I guess it wouldn't matter though if the person got welfare they wouldn't be paying anyways, Medicaid would. It is a sign of the times.
I'm sure Medicaid or some type of insurance covers it. I am pretty sure he is disabled.
Hmmm

Richwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

bronson wrote:
hey don' t pick on my pal zach
Ummm yea somebody beat me to this one, but Zach has screwed over to many people and it is time he faces the music. How many times has he ripped off his dads medication, and in return his dad suffers. How many times has he stolen checks off his parents who have carried him for way to long?? He is in the best place right now.
blueberry

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

rock slinger wrote:
talkin bout Free.......he be on da crack !!!!!!!!!!<quoted text>
Hard her last name was Mills and her husbands name is Don that keeps calling the squad.
blueberry

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

hatestupidpeople wrote:
It is getting pretty bad when certain people can get away with calling squad and going to the E.R. several times a month just to get there fix. Why can't these people start paying for there ride to and from. Its really funny when you see a person laughing and having fun and 10 minutes later they are so in pain they need the squad and no one it the family is worried like another day has gone by. And we wonder why the price of health care is so much. Get a job and go out and buy your crap off the street if you have problems better yet go to REHAB.
It is disgusting! Heard through the grapevine that this guy is NOT disabled but is STILL trying to get disability. Some people talk too much......haha
blueberry

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

hatestupidpeople wrote:
Guess this person's father-in-law is still taking care of him and his wife? Free ride n all?? Must be nice ;)
south side

Mount Vernon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

Zack F is a nark he told on Pam Woods he told on alot of people got people in jail he just so drugs get cought and tell right back out
Susan

Mount Gilead, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

south side wrote:
Zack F is a nark he told on Pam Woods he told on alot of people got people in jail he just so drugs get cought and tell right back out
So South Side, you have the scoop on the new pastor and the druggies??? Get a life..People like you is whats wrong with this world..Mind your own business. You have kids, right, they should keep you busy enough..By the way, if you don't do drugs, there should be no reason to worry about who's telling on who..Right?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Sidney Discussions

Search the Sidney Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 4 hr d pantz 28,973
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sun NSA 229
rob bryant has any one seen him! (Jul '09) Jul 11 buck 20
Heroin in Piqua Jul 11 Dopeedude 4
Husseys Review Jul 5 John Titor 2
Holloway coat sale (Oct '10) Jul 3 Dilligaf 7
Arsonist charged for Quincy area fires Jul 2 Wondered 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Sidney Jobs

•••