streetrod

Louisville, KY

#97 Oct 17, 2010
hell i was gonna vote for roy but now that i see that becky ward is so popular and she knows how to drink and stop when its time hell now shes got my vote EVERY ONE PLEASE VOTE FOR WARD
FU--WARD

New Albany, IN

#98 Oct 18, 2010
screw ward!!!!
do you have children? she does not stand up for our kids. she does not help single parents raising disabled children who's fathers do not pay child support. you may want to check into both of them, dont just vote for who is most popular on topix b/c half of these ppl are family or work at the court house. roy welch!!!!!!!!!!
timeforachange

New Albany, IN

#99 Oct 18, 2010
rOY wELCH!!!!!!!!!!

up yours Ward!!!!
local bar owner

Louisville, KY

#100 Oct 19, 2010
When you gonna pay your tab, Ward?
Citizen

Lexington, KY

#101 Oct 19, 2010
imavotin wrote:
Did everyone see the letter in the Pioneer News where most of the local attorneys endorsed judge Ward? They must know something!!!
Did you happen to notice that NONE of the attorneys endorsing Ward are from the area? They are all out of the area!
really

Florence, KY

#102 Oct 19, 2010
Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you happen to notice that NONE of the attorneys endorsing Ward are from the area? They are all out of the area!
No they aren't. They are all in Shepherdsville. Why not check your facts before you post? Look up anyof htem on yellowpages.
And by the way, I'm not even voting for Ward.
neighbor

New Albany, IN

#103 Oct 23, 2010
Police Officer wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I certainly know who I will vote for also, and it will be Judge Becky Ward, a kind and caring person, who is a voice for the elderly, the children and the animals. I will be at that victor party with you Judge Ward....
she must be shake'n a leg at you pal!! lol
Oh yeah

Espanola, NM

#104 Oct 23, 2010
Ward cant even follow the rules of the court. Her office is a smoking area for everyone, in a total non smoking court house.
She should never rule on drunk drivers since she is one,
for real

Fairdealing, MO

#105 Oct 26, 2010
thats a mouth full of truth
live in district

Shepherdsville, KY

#106 Oct 27, 2010
That's the truth!!! This is for Larry, are you a deadbeat father to???? Roy Welch is the man!! I know how Bullitt Co. works. Come on Roy Welch!!!!!
concerned

New Albany, IN

#107 Oct 27, 2010
Ward id not fair. I know.12 years & out. We need Roy Welsh
I kno

Louisville, KY

#108 Oct 27, 2010
FU--WARD wrote:
screw ward!!!!
do you have children? she does not stand up for our kids. she does not help single parents raising disabled children who's fathers do not pay child support. you may want to check into both of them, dont just vote for who is most popular on topix b/c half of these ppl are family or work at the court house. roy welch!!!!!!!!!!
That couldn't be further from the truth. I was present in the courtroom for many years when she heard a majority of child support cases. Judge Ward does care about kids. Why don't you ask about the Christmas 'go to jail' docket... or how many parents, mothers and fathers who went to jail for their failure to pay, and had to go work at local businesses on work release to start paying their child support. I think you are full of it, and that there is a circumstance here you aren't telling the whole story. The Judge has to act with in the boundries of the law.

Judge Ward has been a great Judge, and has done a great service to the people of Bullit County, you should be thankful, and pray that we had more judges like her.
your wrong

Brooks, KY

#109 Oct 27, 2010
FU--WARD wrote:
screw ward!!!!
You are full of crap. My brother has a disabled daughter and he went to court because his ex-wife did not want to pay child support. She bent over backward to make sure she paid her back pay. Don't even go there because she does care. She is a great judge and I hope she wins again. I also know Roy Welch and I lost repect for him when I saw his tv add on sober justice.
live in district

Shepherdsville, KY

#110 Oct 31, 2010
Hey your wrong, I have a disabled grandchild, Ward has done nothing,except come back in 6 months to see how your doing. Go back same thing! If she likes you, you got it if not your done. She is not fair, at least Roy Welch isn't a drunk, then turns around and puts someone in jail and of course all the fines,$$$$ that's whats up there. The ones with $$$$ in eyes. Come on Roy Welch!!!!!!
Up Yours Too

Elizabethtown, KY

#111 Oct 31, 2010
She runs a Christmas 'go to jail' docket special and you think that's a good thing? I agree dads and moms need to pay child support but don't make it sound like a favor.
larry

Shepherdsville, KY

#112 Oct 31, 2010
i know when at a funeral home sending your loved one off you should never have to listen to some one mention the fact to visitors that he is running for an office i had several complaints about a certain judge want to be and to me that is sick and putrid
wannaknow

Carrollton, KY

#113 Nov 1, 2010
Whats putrid mean ?
I kno

Louisville, KY

#114 Nov 1, 2010
Up Yours Too wrote:
She runs a Christmas 'go to jail' docket special and you think that's a good thing? I agree dads and moms need to pay child support but don't make it sound like a favor.
I don't believe I was trying to make it sound like a favor to the people of Bullitt County, but you know, now that I am thinking about it, it is a favor to the people! At least you have a judge that actually wants to do their job, like having a docket the week of Christmas. She doesn't have to, as a matter of fact, I know several surrounding counties that don't have court at that time because it may interfere with their holiday plans.

You forgot to criticize the fact that she put non-payers in jail for their failure to abide by the orders of the court, the folks that were in jail got second chances to, the ability to work a job and send in the money to help support their kids, hell, several folks were provided with career training and G.E.D. assistance. How refreshing to have someone who is genuinely interested in helping people, not just punishment.

Guess you couldn't have much to say about that kind of success.

Yeah

Elizabethtown, KY

#115 Nov 1, 2010
Yeah, and some of these mamas need to get off their duffs and stop letting the daddy do it all while they go down and get food stamps and anything else they can get. i think if a daddy is going to pay child support the momma needs to prove she is working and trying to help too. Vice versa if the daddy has custody he doesn't need to sit on his duff while the momma pays. And having court the week before Christmas just to put people in jail over Christmas says a lot for her. my vote goes to Welch. not against deadbeats going to jail but a lot of innocent people hurt when she messes up the whole family's holiday. she has bad timing far as i can see.
truth

Florence, KY

#116 Nov 1, 2010
Yeah wrote:
Yeah, and some of these mamas need to get off their duffs and stop letting the daddy do it all while they go down and get food stamps and anything else they can get. i think if a daddy is going to pay child support the momma needs to prove she is working and trying to help too. Vice versa if the daddy has custody he doesn't need to sit on his duff while the momma pays. And having court the week before Christmas just to put people in jail over Christmas says a lot for her. my vote goes to Welch. not against deadbeats going to jail but a lot of innocent people hurt when she messes up the whole family's holiday. she has bad timing far as i can see.
It's not like people show up for the docket not realizing that they haven't followed the court orders. If you don't want to go to jail, do what the court tells you to do. Otherwise, if you end up in jail on Christmas, it's your own damn fault.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shepherdsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
shannon clark/wilson park townhomes/ sleepa wit... 10 min amber m 9
Michael Day 4 hr crush 4
Scott Dye 4 hr itzjuzme13 16
Autozone (Nov '12) 6 hr yepp 2
Meredith Hoover 7 hr just wondering 5
USA portable buildings = ripoff (Jan '12) 7 hr truthsayer 6
the round table (Aug '11) 11 hr Free Mason 10,209
Shepherdsville Dating
Find my Match

Shepherdsville Jobs