Next Last
uofl1fan

New Albany, IN

#1 Jan 19, 2012
hot!!!
STownsend

Louisville, KY

#2 Jan 19, 2012
Heard they are all on pills, dealing drugs out of the bar, giving free drinks to their buddys and blow jobs in the parking lot for a pill, what I heard anyways not sure how true but from the ones I seen when I was there looks like they fit the bill.
chester

Chicago, IL

#3 Jan 19, 2012
STownsend wrote:
Heard they are all on pills, dealing drugs out of the bar, giving free drinks to their buddys and blow jobs in the parking lot for a pill, what I heard anyways not sure how true but from the ones I seen when I was there looks like they fit the bill.
affirmative
jimbo

Louisville, KY

#4 Jan 19, 2012
who was the blonde that worked there 10 to 12 years ago see if you can name her
Get_a_life

United States

#5 Jan 19, 2012
Yep. Knew someone that worked there. F%^&*# everyone she could just to get some pills and get drunk. Slept every guy she could...and tried to use them for money and a car. Didnt work out to well with the last dude, now shes pregnant by some dude. Funny thing is, she almost left him until he came into some money. I dont think I could count how many d$#^% she sucked in the parking lot of that place just for a pill.
Luke

Louisville, KY

#6 Jan 20, 2012
You shouldnt believe everything you hear
Lester

Louisville, KY

#7 Jan 20, 2012
Guess if you think skinny cracked out lookin,yellow teeth,will do anything for drugs,have no respect for themselves,dont take care of their kids is hot then I reckon they are hot but not in my opinion there uofl fan.
FUNNY

Louisville, KY

#8 Jan 23, 2012
I heard the owner fired all those pillhos lol but probably to get a new set of em
sosad

Louisville, KY

#9 Jan 23, 2012
now if the barhos are gone where can i get opanas now but i think you are incorrect funny i think the twinho pillho is still there or was last week
question

Brooks, KY

#10 Jan 23, 2012
does the twinho pillho have any tattoos?
yoyoyo

Glasgow, KY

#11 Jan 23, 2012
leeann??
lmao

Louisville, KY

#12 Jan 24, 2012
to "question" ask pretty much any guy in bullitt,jefferson,spencer,hard in,fort knox,nelson,southern indiana lol shes pretty easy in and out of relationships more than the shower will do anything for a pill and pretty sad when you get fired from the depot lmao bottom of the barrel of barS and bartenders!
Luke

Louisville, KY

#13 Jan 24, 2012
yes amy got fired sorry guys no bjs in the parking lot now
STownsend

Louisville, KY

#14 Jan 25, 2012
so who is bar tending there now?
o well

Louisville, KY

#15 Jan 25, 2012
STownsend wrote:
so who is bar tending there now?
how cares
Drama drama

New Albany, IN

#16 Jan 26, 2012
The depot is the Saddest bar ever established. Can't beleive it hasn't shut down yet. Every girl that goes there is a sad waste of fresh air. Nothing but old men n a bunch of pillbillie girls.
STownsend

Louisville, KY

#17 Jan 26, 2012
couldnt agree more "drama drama" and your right "o well" who cares! but if you ever want a bj it was a good place to go!
Lil o me

Brooks, KY

#18 Jan 26, 2012
Christy
verysad

Frankfort, KY

#19 Feb 3, 2012
so true, it needs to be shut down. ive been there 1 time and seen so many underage girls in there drinkin its sad, good bars have been shut down for underage drinkin yet this shit hole manages to stay open..
jughead

United States

#20 Feb 5, 2012
wasent the blonde that worked there 12 or so years ago wasent her name linda

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shepherdsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shep baby makers 3 hr Fifi 8
corn stob 3 hr corn stob 1
robert bixler? 3 hr what 2
Amy Mason 5 hr Trickho 11
brad Jones 5 hr jackson 1
Kim Webb is a SNITCH 7 hr SHOOTTOKILL 16
shannon carter wilson park manager 9 hr lfour 1
Shepherdsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web