Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Full story: TwinCities.com

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.

Comments (Page 1,034)

Showing posts 20,661 - 20,680 of25,982
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Seattle Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Judged:

You should give the degree certificates to their rightful owner, you misspelled your moniker...again. LMAOROTFU~!
question

Stearns, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

whitehair wrote:
It depends on your ideology.If you like what Obama has done,then you will not like what Romney will try to do.Romney has to have the Congress backing him or he will be some what (unlike Obama) not able to circumvent the Constitution.
Hopefully, many of the conservative minded ones,will see a big swing back to conservative ideology.
I,for one,would like to see a big swing back to a Christian Nation!!!!Back to honesty,morality,decency,openn ess in the gov`t,less gov`t involvement in our lives,and return every federal dept back to the States that it would be possible to do.
When we go back to this "Christian nation" when we were
Overrun with honesty,morality and all the other, when was that exactly?
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Judged:

whitehai wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again piss ant.There are two Honerable Discharge papers hanging on my office wall along with my two college degrees.
Since you have never answered my questions,assume you never had any military experience. Or grown up work details,or grown up mental expriences.
2 College Degrees???

Lmfao

You gd Liar.

Maybe Barber College.
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Judged:

question wrote:
<quoted text>
When we go back to this "Christian nation" when we were
Overrun with honesty,morality and all the other, when was that exactly?
He means back when Blacks were slaves.
Frank

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

She was ugly so it was not so bad

Since: Feb 09

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Wigged Lib Goes for Paul wrote:
Headline should read "Disguised Liberal Goes for Paul". What happened may be true but a moveon follower is disguised, has a fake award and heads towards a candidate?
Please at least try to save what little journalistic dignity might be remaining.
Take down that woman equally just like any man - remember Squeeky Fromme? We are told women are liberated and she could be a psycho-assasin just like any man. Do we wait to find out what weapon she may use?
Now if there is belated pile-on than make short note of it but don't make it seem like she is an innocent victim. She went in a disguise to an opposition rally and then heads for the candidate.
Very well said! They should've broken her damn leg!
Smiley Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Innocent until proven guilty, unless we can body slam you, because we "suspect"...
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Judged:

LawFilly wrote:
<quoted text>
Very well said! They should've broken her damn leg!
You are another cowardly Republican.

Since: Jul 12

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You are another cowardly Republican.
Aren't all Republicans cowardly?
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>2 College Degrees???
Lmfao
You gd Liar.
Maybe Barber College.
Told you ,never lie.It was easy to have two as following one,snatched up another at the same time.Just another class or two along theway.

Even Barber college would be an appreciated job for a working person.Have you ever worked,at anything but your bad mouth?

Notice you are very secretive,and never answer questions.Like, ever serve in the military?Ever have a schooling?You must have some education as you like to pick up on misspelled words,or typing errors,and things that hardly ever matter.You and Slew.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Seattle Slew wrote:
You should give the degree certificates to their rightful owner, you misspelled your moniker...again. LMAOROTFU~!
They are mine.
What is automatic sometimes comes out that way.Why do you notice such little things?LMAOROTEU? What is wrong?Can`t spell it out? Probably should not do so in print ,anyway.Have a nice day!!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Corection-EU--should be FU!!!Ha!ha,ha!
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Told you ,never lie.It was easy to have two as following one,snatched up another at the same time.Just another class or two along theway.
Even Barber college would be an appreciated job for a working person.Have you ever worked,at anything but your bad mouth?
Notice you are very secretive,and never answer questions.Like, ever serve in the military?Ever have a schooling?You must have some education as you like to pick up on misspelled words,or typing errors,and things that hardly ever matter.You and Slew.
You are a pos Liar just like your cowardly hero Romney the draft dodger. You see the chickenshit in him and it reminds you of yourself.
Seattle Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Judged:

Son, attention to detail makes a better result, which is why you support the worse candidate... Showing stupidity, doesn't prove credentials, which is why you lied... Grow up, before it's too late. LMAOROTFu~! Can be found by an internet search, if you're THAT stupid...Have a nice foolish day.

Since: Jul 12

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You are a pos Liar just like your cowardly hero Romney the draft dodger. You see the chickenshit in him and it reminds you of yourself.
Romney had valid student deferments.

Which means he was a rich coward.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Seattle Slew wrote:
Son, attention to detail makes a better result, which is why you support the worse candidate... Showing stupidity, doesn't prove credentials, which is why you lied... Grow up, before it's too late. LMAOROTFu~! Can be found by an internet search, if you're THAT stupid...Have a nice foolish day.
You are correct,attention to detail would always make a better result--but my attitude is"why bother with the too small items to bother"Now my wife was a book keeper and details were very important to her,and still are.Drives me to distraction,and I do to her,but many worry about too many not important details.

Now- about the Candidates--do we have much to say about either,as to their running for the job?Neither can or will do as they say.With Congress tied up as it is,neither would have been my choice.My opinion,which is not worth a cup of coffee,is that the systems are broken,and,until we get a good Congress to correct this,not much will change.BUT--I do believe Romney will try to be conservative,Obama will try to continue on his way to change America into a sociolist Country.So,could we agree to disagree.?What I am asking is ,please keep is civil.Even Obama asked for this.
Seattle Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

SO, you aren't civil and this thread is about an attack on a woman...Try to keep up. Dumb MITT ~! LMAOROTFu~!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Correction for your benefit!--should be not "is civil" but "it, civil"
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct,attention to detail would always make a better result--but my attitude is"why bother with the too small items to bother"Now my wife was a book keeper and details were very important to her,and still are.Drives me to distraction,and I do to her,but many worry about too many not important details.
Now- about the Candidates--do we have much to say about either,as to their running for the job?Neither can or will do as they say.With Congress tied up as it is,neither would have been my choice.My opinion,which is not worth a cup of coffee,is that the systems are broken,and,until we get a good Congress to correct this,not much will change.BUT--I do believe Romney will try to be conservative,Obama will try to continue on his way to change America into a sociolist Country.So,could we agree to disagree.?What I am asking is ,please keep is civil.Even Obama asked for this.
Romney is a chickenshit coward who fled to France to dodge the draft.
Seattle Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Your proven stupidity, entitles you to your vote...Giving advice to anyone ACTUALLY intelligent...I THINK NOT !

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 20,661 - 20,680 of25,982
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

103 Users are viewing the Shepherdsville Forum right now

Search the Shepherdsville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min conservative crapola 139,119
samantha myers 6 min tina aka nana 17
inkaholix raided, paul turner arrested 27 min azuregirl 26
Shepherdsville Politics 29 min Jimmy 8
Paul Inkaholix Meth 51 min ugotthatright 34
funeral director back in jail (Aug '12) 2 hr HMMM 31
Who Knows Hope Ludwick? (Jun '13) 3 hr tina aka nana 38
•••
•••
•••
•••

Shepherdsville Jobs

•••