Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky. Full Story

Since: Feb 09

Louisville, KY

#23360 Jul 31, 2012
Wigged Lib Goes for Paul wrote:
Headline should read "Disguised Liberal Goes for Paul". What happened may be true but a moveon follower is disguised, has a fake award and heads towards a candidate?
Please at least try to save what little journalistic dignity might be remaining.
Take down that woman equally just like any man - remember Squeeky Fromme? We are told women are liberated and she could be a psycho-assasin just like any man. Do we wait to find out what weapon she may use?
Now if there is belated pile-on than make short note of it but don't make it seem like she is an innocent victim. She went in a disguise to an opposition rally and then heads for the candidate.
Very well said! They should've broken her damn leg!
Smiley Slew

Seattle, WA

#23361 Jul 31, 2012
Innocent until proven guilty, unless we can body slam you, because we "suspect"...
wtf

Jackson, KY

#23363 Aug 1, 2012
LawFilly wrote:
<quoted text>
Very well said! They should've broken her damn leg!
You are another cowardly Republican.

Since: Jul 12

Minneapolis, MN

#23364 Aug 1, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You are another cowardly Republican.
Aren't all Republicans cowardly?
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#23365 Aug 1, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>2 College Degrees???
Lmfao
You gd Liar.
Maybe Barber College.
Told you ,never lie.It was easy to have two as following one,snatched up another at the same time.Just another class or two along theway.

Even Barber college would be an appreciated job for a working person.Have you ever worked,at anything but your bad mouth?

Notice you are very secretive,and never answer questions.Like, ever serve in the military?Ever have a schooling?You must have some education as you like to pick up on misspelled words,or typing errors,and things that hardly ever matter.You and Slew.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#23366 Aug 1, 2012
Seattle Slew wrote:
You should give the degree certificates to their rightful owner, you misspelled your moniker...again. LMAOROTFU~!
They are mine.
What is automatic sometimes comes out that way.Why do you notice such little things?LMAOROTEU? What is wrong?Can`t spell it out? Probably should not do so in print ,anyway.Have a nice day!!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#23367 Aug 1, 2012
Corection-EU--should be FU!!!Ha!ha,ha!
wtf

Jackson, KY

#23368 Aug 1, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Told you ,never lie.It was easy to have two as following one,snatched up another at the same time.Just another class or two along theway.
Even Barber college would be an appreciated job for a working person.Have you ever worked,at anything but your bad mouth?
Notice you are very secretive,and never answer questions.Like, ever serve in the military?Ever have a schooling?You must have some education as you like to pick up on misspelled words,or typing errors,and things that hardly ever matter.You and Slew.
You are a pos Liar just like your cowardly hero Romney the draft dodger. You see the chickenshit in him and it reminds you of yourself.
Seattle Slew

Seattle, WA

#23369 Aug 1, 2012
Son, attention to detail makes a better result, which is why you support the worse candidate... Showing stupidity, doesn't prove credentials, which is why you lied... Grow up, before it's too late. LMAOROTFu~! Can be found by an internet search, if you're THAT stupid...Have a nice foolish day.

Since: Jul 12

Minneapolis, MN

#23370 Aug 1, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You are a pos Liar just like your cowardly hero Romney the draft dodger. You see the chickenshit in him and it reminds you of yourself.
Romney had valid student deferments.

Which means he was a rich coward.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#23371 Aug 1, 2012
Seattle Slew wrote:
Son, attention to detail makes a better result, which is why you support the worse candidate... Showing stupidity, doesn't prove credentials, which is why you lied... Grow up, before it's too late. LMAOROTFu~! Can be found by an internet search, if you're THAT stupid...Have a nice foolish day.
You are correct,attention to detail would always make a better result--but my attitude is"why bother with the too small items to bother"Now my wife was a book keeper and details were very important to her,and still are.Drives me to distraction,and I do to her,but many worry about too many not important details.

Now- about the Candidates--do we have much to say about either,as to their running for the job?Neither can or will do as they say.With Congress tied up as it is,neither would have been my choice.My opinion,which is not worth a cup of coffee,is that the systems are broken,and,until we get a good Congress to correct this,not much will change.BUT--I do believe Romney will try to be conservative,Obama will try to continue on his way to change America into a sociolist Country.So,could we agree to disagree.?What I am asking is ,please keep is civil.Even Obama asked for this.
Seattle Slew

Seattle, WA

#23372 Aug 1, 2012
SO, you aren't civil and this thread is about an attack on a woman...Try to keep up. Dumb MITT ~! LMAOROTFu~!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#23373 Aug 1, 2012
Correction for your benefit!--should be not "is civil" but "it, civil"
wtf

Jackson, KY

#23374 Aug 1, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct,attention to detail would always make a better result--but my attitude is"why bother with the too small items to bother"Now my wife was a book keeper and details were very important to her,and still are.Drives me to distraction,and I do to her,but many worry about too many not important details.
Now- about the Candidates--do we have much to say about either,as to their running for the job?Neither can or will do as they say.With Congress tied up as it is,neither would have been my choice.My opinion,which is not worth a cup of coffee,is that the systems are broken,and,until we get a good Congress to correct this,not much will change.BUT--I do believe Romney will try to be conservative,Obama will try to continue on his way to change America into a sociolist Country.So,could we agree to disagree.?What I am asking is ,please keep is civil.Even Obama asked for this.
Romney is a chickenshit coward who fled to France to dodge the draft.
Seattle Slew

Seattle, WA

#23375 Aug 1, 2012
Your proven stupidity, entitles you to your vote...Giving advice to anyone ACTUALLY intelligent...I THINK NOT !
Empty Pockets

Pikeville, KY

#23376 Aug 1, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Romney is a chickenshit coward who fled to France to dodge the draft.
so Obama is your hero . wtf he would turn on you in a minute .
wtf

Jackson, KY

#23377 Aug 1, 2012
Empty Pockets wrote:
<quoted text> so Obama is your hero . wtf he would turn on you in a minute .
Romney is a Draft dodging coward that fled to France to avoid Viet Nam.
Seattle Slew

Seattle, WA

#23378 Aug 1, 2012
Empty pockets and head...
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#23379 Aug 1, 2012
Seattle Slew wrote:
Your proven stupidity, entitles you to your vote...Giving advice to anyone ACTUALLY intelligent...I THINK NOT !
Are you claiming to be another Einstein?Glad you have so much respect for yourself.

Most of we older folks that have been around,poor but happy,are just average.
Seattle Slew

Seattle, WA

#23380 Aug 1, 2012
Since you mentioned Einstein, you're stupidly reaching. What happened to civility ? Right wing nut hypocrisy, again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shepherdsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kayla 5 hr dave 2
Herps 6 hr amber m 7
Heather Dunford 18 hr wowww 26
Thanksgiving Tue c3po 7
Late night action Tue info 2
matt mcclure Tue getmo 1
Tiffany Funk Tue Cantloveaslut 12
Shepherdsville Dating
Find my Match

Shepherdsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Shepherdsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Shepherdsville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:22 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:22PM
Bengals turning into kings of the road - NBC Sports
NFL 2:01 PM
Shaun Phillips claimed by Indianapolis Colts
NBC Sports 4:15 PM
Washington benches RGIII, Colt McCoy to start
Bleacher Report 7:26 PM
Bold Predictions for Colts Week 13 Matchup
NBC Sports 9:17 PM
Week 13 skill-position injury report — Wednesday