'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Read more

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

Manchester, KY

#40413 May 21, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact is, lobbyists are a fact of life, Obama has barred lobbyists from joining his administration and banned them from advisory boards throughout the executive branch. The president went so far as to forbid what had been staples of political interaction — federal employees could no longer accept free admission to receptions and conferences sponsored by lobbying groups. Again, you friggen wingnuz morons ar allergic to fact and reality ...
You really should actually educate yourself...

Eric Holder, attorney general nominee, was registered to lobby until 2004 on behalf of clients including Global Crossing, a bankrupt telecommunications firm [now confirmed].
Tom Vilsack, secretary of agriculture nominee, was registered to lobby as recently as last year on behalf of the National Education Association.
William Lynn, deputy defense secretary nominee, was registered to lobby as recently as last year for defense contractor Raytheon, where he was a top executive.
William Corr, deputy health and human services secretary nominee, was registered to lobby until last year for the Campaign for Tobacco-Free Kids, a non-profit that pushes to limit tobacco use.
David Hayes, deputy interior secretary nominee, was registered to lobby until 2006 for clients, including the regional utility San Diego Gas & Electric.
Mark Patterson, chief of staff to Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner, was registered to lobby as recently as last year for financial giant Goldman Sachs.
Ron Klain, chief of staff to Vice President Joe Biden, was registered to lobby until 2005 for clients, including the Coalition for Asbestos Resolution, U.S. Airways, Airborne Express and drug-maker ImClone.
Mona Sutphen, deputy White House chief of staff, was registered to lobby for clients, including Angliss International in 2003.
Melody Barnes, domestic policy council director, lobbied in 2003 and 2004 for liberal advocacy groups, including the American Civil Liberties Union, the Leadership Conference on Civil Rights, the American Constitution Society and the Center for Reproductive Rights.
Cecilia Munoz, White House director of intergovernmental affairs, was a lobbyist as recently as last year for the National Council of La Raza, a Hispanic advocacy group.
Patrick Gaspard, White House political affairs director, was a lobbyist for the Service Employees International Union.
Michael Strautmanis, chief of staff to the president’s assistant for intergovernmental relations, lobbied for the American Association of Justice from 2001 until 2005.
American Republican

Abingdon, VA

#40414 May 21, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me something I don’t know Einstein, your graph clearly shows the recession taking down employment and the consequent stimulus or TARP correcting it over the past 27 months. Perhaps you have problems reading a simple graph, you see when turns up at the bottom that means jobs are increasing – like I said your moronic GOPer wingnuz have reality problems ...
Frank why do you have to act like an ass?

I have commented on a number of your posts and been polite to you, why does everyone have to be a "moronic GOPer wingnuz", and; What in the hell does that mean? Why does everyone who does not see things as you do have to be all this? You claim you are against imports from china and Wal-Mart and for green power as I am, Yet Obama has not done shit about any of it with the exception makeing 'grand' speaches? Yet I am a GOPer wingnuz? What are you Frank, A DEMer tailnuz? This Economy is not doing well Frank and it is not all Obama's fault, but he has the helm! He has made some serious mistakes! I think at least in the begining, and maybe even now he wanted to do some good things, but it hasnt happened Frank!
I will not vote against Obama because he is black, I was for Herman Cain, not because of this "birther" shit that I do not belive and not because I think he is a Muslim, I will not vote for him because I dont think he is up to the job! I will vote for Mitt with great remorse, cause he hopefully would do better? Had someone else been running such as Hillary, I dont know how I would vote? I am not blinded by party Frank as it appears you are? You vote as you please and I support your right to do so, and we can watch them count the votes on election day. Who ever wins I will support America and its President.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#40415 May 21, 2012
Yeah right wrote:
<quoted text>
My gosh you progressive honestly just blindy believe anything this president and his administration along with MSNBC tells you. Do yo EVER look into anything or read any articles or watch anything that is banned by the progressive club? Obama has x-lobbiest IN his administration you blind sheep! Really, try to think and look into things and educate yourself for crying out loud.
All you watch is Faux News that is why you are so ill informed.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#40416 May 21, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Lobbyists are a faCT OF LIFE THAT SHOULD BE ABOLISHED!Do you really think Obama could have more coming and going at the White House,have more of them in his administration,just to ban them?Or,maybe to collect money from them?Read what Q wrote and look up the facts on this one,please!Unless you have closed your mind,then don`t bother.
Q Tard wrote ridiculous BS and naturally you lapped it up like Milk.
American Republican

Abingdon, VA

#40417 May 21, 2012
I notice everyone is ignoring wtf? your trying to run him crazy (er) right?
Yeah right

Coffeyville, KS

#40418 May 21, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>All you watch is Faux News that is why you are so ill informed.
Right, Fox viewers just have that Chris Wallace and all those intellects viewing MSNBC get to watch and lisen to that smart guy Chris Matthews. Jepeordy sure showed us who the dumbass' really are!!!
American Republican

Abingdon, VA

#40419 May 21, 2012
Damn Frank

I wouldnt have started on you if I knew everyon was arter your ass today! But looks like wtf has got your back, that has to be a comfort?
American Republican

Abingdon, VA

#40420 May 21, 2012
Yeah right wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, Fox viewers just have that Chris Wallace and all those intellects viewing MSNBC get to watch and lisen to that smart guy Chris Matthews. Jepeordy sure showed us who the dumbass' really are!!!
Yeah

wtf is our village idiot, it does no good to debate him!

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

Manchester, KY

#40421 May 21, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You retarded idiot that would mean more than 3000 per Day 7 Days a week for 52 Weeks..
Your stupidity becomes you.
You are correct.. I made an Error... It's for 3 years... My Bad.. But it's 1.3 Million Lobbyist but 2 Million visitors on the visitor log... Is that Better? That's only 4 times the number of registered lobbyists of Any Other president in History...

I Know, It's a ridiculous number to be allowed through the gates... But Hey that is the Number the White House released as visiting Last 3 Year in their Visitor Logs... But over all the logs show over 2 Million visitors actually logged in..

http://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/discl...

http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/Articles/2012/0...

http://www.oregonlive.com/newsflash/index.ssf...

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

Manchester, KY

#40424 May 21, 2012
This is our teaching folks... This Teacher should be Fired...

http://youtu.be/vjpWaESn_9g
wtf

Richmond, KY

#40425 May 21, 2012
Yeah right wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, Fox viewers just have that Chris Wallace and all those intellects viewing MSNBC get to watch and lisen to that smart guy Chris Matthews. Jepeordy sure showed us who the dumbass' really are!!!
"Jeoperdy"

You dumbass!!

lmfao
wtf

Richmond, KY

#40426 May 21, 2012
Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct.. I made an Error... It's for 3 years... My Bad.. But it's 1.3 Million Lobbyist but 2 Million visitors on the visitor log... Is that Better? That's only 4 times the number of registered lobbyists of Any Other president in History...
I Know, It's a ridiculous number to be allowed through the gates... But Hey that is the Number the White House released as visiting Last 3 Year in their Visitor Logs... But over all the logs show over 2 Million visitors actually logged in..
http://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/discl...
http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/Articles/2012/0...
http://www.oregonlive.com/newsflash/index.ssf...
So it is only 1,200 per Day every Day for 3 years numb nuts.

You are stupid.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#40427 May 21, 2012
American Republican wrote:
Damn Frank
I wouldnt have started on you if I knew everyon was arter your ass today! But looks like wtf has got your back, that has to be a comfort?
"arter your ass" ????

lmfao

Doofus.
citizens unite

Glasgow, KY

#40428 May 21, 2012
Quantummist wrote:
This is our teaching folks... This Teacher should be Fired...
http://youtu.be/vjpWaESn_9g
That won't happen...she has tenure!!! And obviously she is allowed to do the things she does because she is politically correct within the democrat party! I will be so happy when her kind is out of control and out of power. At least then we will have a fighting chance to get our country back on the right path. Vote Romney in November. True, we don't know what type of president Romney will be but we are very, very, VERY aware of what kind of president Obama was...the worst president in United States history. Hope that doesn't hurt Carters feelings that Obama swooped in and stole Carters worst president title within months of being elected. Carter will get over it. lol I'm just hoping America can get over what Obama has done to our country. It will be hard but we are Americans...we will prevail! No more Democrat-socialist politicians. Vote 'em out and let's take our country back!
wtf

Richmond, KY

#40429 May 21, 2012
citizens unite wrote:
<quoted text>
That won't happen...she has tenure!!! And obviously she is allowed to do the things she does because she is politically correct within the democrat party! I will be so happy when her kind is out of control and out of power. At least then we will have a fighting chance to get our country back on the right path. Vote Romney in November. True, we don't know what type of president Romney will be but we are very, very, VERY aware of what kind of president Obama was...the worst president in United States history. Hope that doesn't hurt Carters feelings that Obama swooped in and stole Carters worst president title within months of being elected. Carter will get over it. lol I'm just hoping America can get over what Obama has done to our country. It will be hard but we are Americans...we will prevail! No more Democrat-socialist politicians. Vote 'em out and let's take our country back!
It's not your Country dipwad, Romney is a cult Member and a Corporate Raider.

The Bushes have the Worst and Second Worst Presidents in History sewn up.
frank

Oakland, CA

#40430 May 21, 2012
no one wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact is: There are less jobs now than when he started.
Duh!
tony

East Bernstadt, KY

#40431 May 21, 2012
yes! No jobs anywhere!
ur two minutes r up

Glasgow, KY

#40432 May 21, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>It's not your Country dipwad, Romney is a cult Member and a Corporate Raider.
The Bushes have the Worst and Second Worst Presidents in History sewn up.
Don't you just wish that was true? That would make your day that you finally said something that had some truth and substance to it. But alas...you are still just the internet idiot. Ahhhh, group hug for wtf the dumb ass. You are aware that no matter how many times you repeat a lie and no matter how many times you say it over and over again...a lie is still just a lie, right? You are at least that intelligent, right? lol
frank

Oakland, CA

#40433 May 21, 2012
tony wrote:
yes! No jobs anywhere!
Actually OH and ME moved below 6% unemployment thanks Mitt Romney's imaginary reorganistion of the auto industry :-)
(Unemployment peaked at 14.2 percent in Michigan)
frank

Oakland, CA

#40434 May 21, 2012
ur two minutes r up wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you just wish that was true? That would make your day that you finally said something that had some truth and substance to it. But alas...you are still just the internet idiot. Ahhhh, group hug for wtf the dumb ass. You are aware that no matter how many times you repeat a lie and no matter how many times you say it over and over again...a lie is still just a lie, right? You are at least that intelligent, right? lol
Touché- you're catching on Forrest now go look in the mirror :-/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shepherdsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mandy please talk to me! 1 hr Tom 3
More girls coming foreward in Daniel Keith chil... 4 hr Jessica Keith 20
French fried potaters 4 hr Vaughn 23
Joe Davis - Next member of Honky Nation to go d... (Apr '14) 10 hr For Real 48
Bullitt Co Detention Center 12 hr Tim 7
who is women 30 Found dead in creek?? 16 hr you people 37
mandy maraman! your superior speaks 17 hr Mandy Maraman 9
More from around the web

Shepherdsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]