'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
wtf

Richmond, KY

#40404 May 21, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously? No, REALLY? Please reply and admit you were joking so we don't get the impression that you are the dumbest person to ever walk this earth!
Q tard said it you shit for brains idiot.

Do the Math.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#40405 May 21, 2012
Hey wrote:
Ron Paul won 12 of 13 delegates in Minnesota's state GOP convention::::
He may not win but by God he will be heard in Tampa..
Who cares ?
wtf

Richmond, KY

#40406 May 21, 2012
Quantummist wrote:
Just a tidbit...
1.3 Million Lobbyist visit the White house Last year... More than Any administration Ever... From a President who said he would put a stop to the lobbyist and "Drain The Swamp" and clean up the Washington lobbyist influence.....
Actually that would be an average of 3561 per Day for 365 Days you numb nuts.

How stupid are you Q tard?
frank

Oakland, CA

#40407 May 21, 2012
Quantummist wrote:
Just a tidbit...
1.3 Million Lobbyist visit the White house Last year... More than Any administration Ever... From a President who said he would put a stop to the lobbyist and "Drain The Swamp" and clean up the Washington lobbyist influence.....
The fact is, lobbyists are a fact of life, Obama has barred lobbyists from joining his administration and banned them from advisory boards throughout the executive branch. The president went so far as to forbid what had been staples of political interaction — federal employees could no longer accept free admission to receptions and conferences sponsored by lobbying groups. Again, you friggen wingnuz morons ar allergic to fact and reality ...
no one

Owensboro, KY

#40408 May 21, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me something I don’t know Einstein, your graph clearly shows the recession taking down employment and the consequent stimulus or TARP correcting it over the past 27 months. Perhaps you have problems reading a simple graph, you see when turns up at the bottom that means jobs are increasing – like I said your moronic GOPer wingnuz have reality problems ...
The fact is: There are less jobs now than when he started.
Yeah right

Coffeyville, KS

#40409 May 21, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
So the Chinese score the highest in these tests, why than are they copying everything we developed in the US? Why than is that advances in technology (except green which is a problem for GOPers) are coming out of the US. No one dispute big problems with our public schools but whining and making stupid-ass remarks about it is not going to help!
Well the money we keep throwing at it isn't helping either! We spend more per student and we still have to lower standards to get our kids through school. Maybe it's time to face it....between "no child left behind" (Bush's fault) and teacher tenure (created by those unions that Obama loves), we have literally destroyed our education system. Get rid of just those two things and we would see an major improvement in our education system.
Yeah right

Coffeyville, KS

#40410 May 21, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact is, lobbyists are a fact of life, Obama has barred lobbyists from joining his administration and banned them from advisory boards throughout the executive branch. The president went so far as to forbid what had been staples of political interaction — federal employees could no longer accept free admission to receptions and conferences sponsored by lobbying groups. Again, you friggen wingnuz morons ar allergic to fact and reality ...
My gosh you progressive honestly just blindy believe anything this president and his administration along with MSNBC tells you. Do yo EVER look into anything or read any articles or watch anything that is banned by the progressive club? Obama has x-lobbiest IN his administration you blind sheep! Really, try to think and look into things and educate yourself for crying out loud.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#40411 May 21, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Lobbyists are a faCT OF LIFE THAT SHOULD BE ABOLISHED!Do you really think Obama could have more coming and going at the White House,have more of them in his administration,just to ban them?Or,maybe to collect money from them?Read what Q wrote and look up the facts on this one,please!Unless you have closed your mind,then don`t bother.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#40412 May 21, 2012
Of course,with the GSA way of partying,who needs the lobbyists parties?

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

Manchester, KY

#40413 May 21, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
You really should actually educate yourself...

Eric Holder, attorney general nominee, was registered to lobby until 2004 on behalf of clients including Global Crossing, a bankrupt telecommunications firm [now confirmed].
Tom Vilsack, secretary of agriculture nominee, was registered to lobby as recently as last year on behalf of the National Education Association.
William Lynn, deputy defense secretary nominee, was registered to lobby as recently as last year for defense contractor Raytheon, where he was a top executive.
William Corr, deputy health and human services secretary nominee, was registered to lobby until last year for the Campaign for Tobacco-Free Kids, a non-profit that pushes to limit tobacco use.
David Hayes, deputy interior secretary nominee, was registered to lobby until 2006 for clients, including the regional utility San Diego Gas & Electric.
Mark Patterson, chief of staff to Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner, was registered to lobby as recently as last year for financial giant Goldman Sachs.
Ron Klain, chief of staff to Vice President Joe Biden, was registered to lobby until 2005 for clients, including the Coalition for Asbestos Resolution, U.S. Airways, Airborne Express and drug-maker ImClone.
Mona Sutphen, deputy White House chief of staff, was registered to lobby for clients, including Angliss International in 2003.
Melody Barnes, domestic policy council director, lobbied in 2003 and 2004 for liberal advocacy groups, including the American Civil Liberties Union, the Leadership Conference on Civil Rights, the American Constitution Society and the Center for Reproductive Rights.
Cecilia Munoz, White House director of intergovernmental affairs, was a lobbyist as recently as last year for the National Council of La Raza, a Hispanic advocacy group.
Patrick Gaspard, White House political affairs director, was a lobbyist for the Service Employees International Union.
Michael Strautmanis, chief of staff to the president’s assistant for intergovernmental relations, lobbied for the American Association of Justice from 2001 until 2005.
American Republican

Abingdon, VA

#40414 May 21, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me something I don’t know Einstein, your graph clearly shows the recession taking down employment and the consequent stimulus or TARP correcting it over the past 27 months. Perhaps you have problems reading a simple graph, you see when turns up at the bottom that means jobs are increasing – like I said your moronic GOPer wingnuz have reality problems ...
Frank why do you have to act like an ass?

I have commented on a number of your posts and been polite to you, why does everyone have to be a "moronic GOPer wingnuz", and; What in the hell does that mean? Why does everyone who does not see things as you do have to be all this? You claim you are against imports from china and Wal-Mart and for green power as I am, Yet Obama has not done shit about any of it with the exception makeing 'grand' speaches? Yet I am a GOPer wingnuz? What are you Frank, A DEMer tailnuz? This Economy is not doing well Frank and it is not all Obama's fault, but he has the helm! He has made some serious mistakes! I think at least in the begining, and maybe even now he wanted to do some good things, but it hasnt happened Frank!
I will not vote against Obama because he is black, I was for Herman Cain, not because of this "birther" shit that I do not belive and not because I think he is a Muslim, I will not vote for him because I dont think he is up to the job! I will vote for Mitt with great remorse, cause he hopefully would do better? Had someone else been running such as Hillary, I dont know how I would vote? I am not blinded by party Frank as it appears you are? You vote as you please and I support your right to do so, and we can watch them count the votes on election day. Who ever wins I will support America and its President.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#40415 May 21, 2012
Yeah right wrote:
<quoted text>
My gosh you progressive honestly just blindy believe anything this president and his administration along with MSNBC tells you. Do yo EVER look into anything or read any articles or watch anything that is banned by the progressive club? Obama has x-lobbiest IN his administration you blind sheep! Really, try to think and look into things and educate yourself for crying out loud.
All you watch is Faux News that is why you are so ill informed.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#40416 May 21, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Lobbyists are a faCT OF LIFE THAT SHOULD BE ABOLISHED!Do you really think Obama could have more coming and going at the White House,have more of them in his administration,just to ban them?Or,maybe to collect money from them?Read what Q wrote and look up the facts on this one,please!Unless you have closed your mind,then don`t bother.
Q Tard wrote ridiculous BS and naturally you lapped it up like Milk.
American Republican

Abingdon, VA

#40417 May 21, 2012
I notice everyone is ignoring wtf? your trying to run him crazy (er) right?
Yeah right

Coffeyville, KS

#40418 May 21, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>All you watch is Faux News that is why you are so ill informed.
Right, Fox viewers just have that Chris Wallace and all those intellects viewing MSNBC get to watch and lisen to that smart guy Chris Matthews. Jepeordy sure showed us who the dumbass' really are!!!
American Republican

Abingdon, VA

#40419 May 21, 2012
Damn Frank

I wouldnt have started on you if I knew everyon was arter your ass today! But looks like wtf has got your back, that has to be a comfort?
American Republican

Abingdon, VA

#40420 May 21, 2012
Yeah right wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, Fox viewers just have that Chris Wallace and all those intellects viewing MSNBC get to watch and lisen to that smart guy Chris Matthews. Jepeordy sure showed us who the dumbass' really are!!!
Yeah

wtf is our village idiot, it does no good to debate him!

Manchester, KY

#40421 May 21, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You retarded idiot that would mean more than 3000 per Day 7 Days a week for 52 Weeks..
Your stupidity becomes you.
You are correct.. I made an Error... It's for 3 years... My Bad.. But it's 1.3 Million Lobbyist but 2 Million visitors on the visitor log... Is that Better? That's only 4 times the number of registered lobbyists of Any Other president in History...

I Know, It's a ridiculous number to be allowed through the gates... But Hey that is the Number the White House released as visiting Last 3 Year in their Visitor Logs... But over all the logs show over 2 Million visitors actually logged in..

http://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/discl...

http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/Articles/2012/0...

http://www.oregonlive.com/newsflash/index.ssf...

Manchester, KY

#40424 May 21, 2012
This is our teaching folks... This Teacher should be Fired...

http://youtu.be/vjpWaESn_9g
wtf

Richmond, KY

#40425 May 21, 2012
Yeah right wrote:
<quoted text>
"Jeoperdy"

You dumbass!!

lmfao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shepherdsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bullet county is trash 1 hr ForumCommando 13
Bad Parents 2 hr smh1 15
what is there to know about Erica Martin 3 hr WTF 1
Racist Bullitt County ! (Nov '13) 9 hr atvvic 75
magna seating? 15 hr Magna Employee 5
BP Hwy44 and Bypass 16 hr atvvic 20
Who Knows This Guy? 16 hr atvvic 14
Shepherdsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web