Mount Washington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2010

Judged:

i have heard to many people whining about their child support if for any reason you are behind please post the persons name that aint paying and helping to raise your child dont be bashful let us know, because noone comes out and says oh yeah i dont pay my child support and nobody does anything about it. lets change that
grangmother

New Albany, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2010

justin cravens won't pay now doing time in jail
benny thomason

Mount Washington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2010

there you go lets get these sorry b.a.s.t.a.r.d.s.names on the board lets make them face people and look at you knowing you have to help support his children the guy and dadzrites would like to help them out beings they support these people
anonymous

Espanola, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2010

Judged:

michael elmore won't pay child support on his oldest kid, he blows money on meth, smokes it with his girlfriend kristen ward, in front of their 3 month old baby.
grant wilson

Mount Washington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2010

Judged:

maybe by yaw doing this someone in the judicial system will think maybe this sould be looked at but dont give up keep naming names in florida this system netted millions of dollars from these deadbeat pieces of meat
benny thomason

Mount Washington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2010

see people do post let them know that they are on the internet
benny thomason

Mount Washington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2010

thats all everyone else is caught up then what is the gripe
anoldfriend

New Albany, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2010

anonymous wrote:
michael elmore won't pay child support on his oldest kid, he blows money on meth, smokes it with his girlfriend kristen ward, in front of their 3 month old baby.
What??!! omg i didnt know this. i seen him maybe a year ago , he looked alright. is this sarah?
anoldfriend

New Albany, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2010

child support is hopeless in shep.
Needs my money

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2010

Judged:

My babys daddy better pay me
sadbuttrue

New Albany, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2010

hunny we all say that, just dont hold your breath.
Chad

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2010

Child Support is nothing more than legalized prostitution. The mailbox watching mamma is the prostitute and the police and judges are her pimps. In other words, if you collect child support you're nothing more than a common who re...
sadbuttrue

New Albany, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2010

Chad wrote:
Child Support is nothing more than legalized prostitution. The mailbox watching mamma is the prostitute and the police and judges are her pimps. In other words, if you collect child support you're nothing more than a common who re...
well chad, sounds like your a dead beat parent that dosent pay his child support to suport ur child in any way. your just pissed because u have to take responsibility and man up, dosent sound like u've took that step yet. u bit-- about haveing to give that bit-- all ur money, well guess what? its not for that bit--, its for your child. clothes, shoes, food, a roof over his her head! grow up u low life co-- sucker!
Chad

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2010

sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>
well chad, sounds like your a dead beat parent that dosent pay his child support to suport ur child in any way. your just pissed because u have to take responsibility and man up, dosent sound like u've took that step yet. u bit-- about haveing to give that bit-- all ur money, well guess what? its not for that bit--, its for your child. clothes, shoes, food, a roof over his her head! grow up u low life co-- sucker!
Why don't you mailbox watching s luts get a job and support your own kids, instead of expecting someone else to pay you like a who re for spreading your legs?
Really

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2010

Chad wrote:
Chad you were already beat down once on this comment on another child support topix. You are a dumba$$. Give it up.
Really

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2010

Chad wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you mailbox watching s luts get a job and support your own kids, instead of expecting someone else to pay you like a who re for spreading your legs?
Once again, you had to show us how stupid you really are. I agree with sadbuttrue, you can't get over the fact that it was okay to lay down with the woman, but not okay to reap what you sew. DUMBA$$.

Your ignorance isn't astounding, there are planty more out there just like you. Word to the ladies, try to be more selective, and EVERYONE: Birth Control, what a beautiful thing! Hell they give it out for free you lazy a$$es.
Really

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2010

I wish I had a d ick to s u ck!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 17 of17
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Shepherdsville Forum right now

Search the Shepherdsville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 29 min hum 81,209
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 30 min Le Jimbo Is Stupid 138,741
the round table (Aug '11) 1 hr Irving 9,921
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 1 hr BIG_STEVIE 16,030
Od'd at Honey Hester's Place 2 hr JUSTICE 29
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 2 hr hum 921
Student teacher relations 12 hr Her 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Shepherdsville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Shepherdsville People Search