Anyone

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2010

What ever happened to her? Haven't seen her in years.
Well

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2010

Anyone know how she is doing?
hey

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2010

i seen her the other day in kroger
Artistlady

Versailles, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2010

Judged:

I happen to know that she is in a relationship with a man who has a long time girlfriend, is a nasty dope head AND just got her butt whooped by the girlfriend's daughter after she got caught naked in the bed with the man. He is a farmer named Glen Wentworth that lives in Bagdad...and a jerk. So Kelly deserves to be with him...both losers. His EX-long time girlfriend is the best thing he ever had. He will be sorry one day, especially after Kelly gets done screwing him out of everything.
brittanyy

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2011

Judged:

^^ obviously some one is jealous. Hmm,, wonder why. Why dont you guys get off topix...or at least put your real name. Lol so sad.
ldk

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2011

Judged:

I heard she was pregnant by Glen, but social services took the baby because she is cracked out, literally. What I am wondering, Glen was in an accident years ago and supposedly could not longer have children? hhhhhmmmmmm
WTF

Point Pleasant, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2012

Is she Cracked out?
keepitreal

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

She was an awesome girl at one point... I hope everything is ok with her.
Wow U are sadd

Shelbyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

Shes not on drugs and she has her kids stay outta people's biz ness!!!!
How

Point Pleasant, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

How many children does she have is she married?
number3

Jeffersonville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Kelly is doing very well. She is still awesome and has both of her kids.
truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

You are the loser and this story is nothing but a lie! I feel sorry for you that you have nothing better to do than to talk trash about these 2 people. have you even met them, talked to them? or are you just a hater...so sad and disappointed with your life that you have to talk trash about other people.
Artistlady wrote:
I happen to know that she is in a relationship with a man who has a long time girlfriend, is a nasty dope head AND just got her butt whooped by the girlfriend's daughter after she got caught naked in the bed with the man. He is a farmer named Glen Wentworth that lives in Bagdad...and a jerk. So Kelly deserves to be with him...both losers. His EX-long time girlfriend is the best thing he ever had. He will be sorry one day, especially after Kelly gets done screwing him out of everything.
wasted

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

what happened to Jim "bob" shuck? I heard he
died.
How

Point Pleasant, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

So where is Kelly is she working ?
wtfe

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Kellys a good girl,she just has some problems....yeah her so called friends and the ones that claim her as family are trash....wish she'd grow up and get the hell away from them...she has a beautiful son and a beautiful daughter....you would think they would be enough reason to get it right after all these years...sad part is the ones claimung to be her friends ARE the ones running her down the worst and telling every move she makes

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Shelbyville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Shelbyville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Shelbyville News, Events & Info