Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Full story: TwinCities.com

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.
Comments
20,841 - 20,860 of 26,225 Comments Last updated Yesterday
you dont

West Liberty, KY

#23570 Sep 3, 2012
You don't do ya?
PolitickedAgain

Owensboro, KY

#23571 Sep 3, 2012
Who cares?
wtf

Jackson, KY

#23572 Sep 4, 2012
PolitickedAgain wrote:
Who cares?
We do.

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#23573 Sep 4, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You need to labor dipshit.
I've been retired for a little over four years, dipshit. Unlike you, I EARNED the right to piddle around with stuff like this. I put in my 44 years, and never collected a cent of Worker's Comp, unemployment, disability, or, like yourself, welfare. Also, I was never without a job for over two weeks at a time, and only three times in 44 years did that happen. When you can compile a record like that, and you've already screwed that up in some form or fashion, then come to me, but do it on your knees, for Big Stevie does not receive victims like you well. Oh, and have a real nice day, dickie!

Houston, TX

#23574 Sep 4, 2012
Mr. Marlow was strolling through the country when he saw a stable with the most beautiful horse he ever laid eyes on. It was seventeen hands high and white, with rippling muscles and a fine, flowing mane. So, Mr. Marlow struck a deal to buy it from the owner who did, however, pass on one key piece of information.

"We are a religious family, Mr. Marlow, and we've instilled those values in our horse. To get him to gallop you must say,'Thanks God,' and to get him to stop you must say,'Our Father Who Art in Heaven.'"

Settling into the saddle, Marlow said, "Thanks God," and the animal took off. They rode for miles. Suddenly, they were coming up to a cliff. Unfortunately, Marlow couldn't remember the phrase to make the animal stop and tried every Biblical passage he could think of until, just a few feet from the edge of the cliff, he shouted, " Our Father Who Art in Heaven!"

The animal stopped instantly. Shaking and perspiring, Marlow reached into his pocket and pulled out a handkerchief. "Thanks God," he said as he mopped his brow...
wtf

Jackson, KY

#23575 Sep 4, 2012
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been retired for a little over four years, dipshit. Unlike you, I EARNED the right to piddle around with stuff like this. I put in my 44 years, and never collected a cent of Worker's Comp, unemployment, disability, or, like yourself, welfare. Also, I was never without a job for over two weeks at a time, and only three times in 44 years did that happen. When you can compile a record like that, and you've already screwed that up in some form or fashion, then come to me, but do it on your knees, for Big Stevie does not receive victims like you well. Oh, and have a real nice day, dickie!
That long on the Garbage Truck, I bet you smell real good dickie suckie.

Lmfao

Houston, TX

#23576 Sep 5, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>That long on the Garbage Truck, I bet you smell real good dickie suckie.
Lmfao
Run along, child, and leave your betters alone!

Houston, TX

#23577 Sep 5, 2012
When Ted was putting flowers on his Grandmother's grave he noticed a man, very distraught, in front of a tombstone several yards away. The man was on his knees, hands tightly clasped in front of him, rocking back and forth, head tilted upward to heaven, tears streaming down his cheeks, moaning softly, "Why did you die? Why did you die?" Over and over again.

Ted was overcome with emotion at this sight and went over to the poor man to try and console him.

"Why did you die? Why did you die?" bellowed the man again and again.

Ted gently put his arm around the man and half whispered to him, "My Grandmother is buried just over there. Is a loved one of yours buried here?"

"No," sniffled the man, "It's my wife's first husband."
wtf

Jackson, KY

#23578 Sep 5, 2012
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
When Ted was putting flowers on his Grandmother's grave he noticed a man, very distraught, in front of a tombstone several yards away. The man was on his knees, hands tightly clasped in front of him, rocking back and forth, head tilted upward to heaven, tears streaming down his cheeks, moaning softly, "Why did you die? Why did you die?" Over and over again.
Ted was overcome with emotion at this sight and went over to the poor man to try and console him.
"Why did you die? Why did you die?" bellowed the man again and again.
Ted gently put his arm around the man and half whispered to him, "My Grandmother is buried just over there. Is a loved one of yours buried here?"
"No," sniffled the man, "It's my wife's first husband."
Then you rode by on the Garbage Truck.

Lmfao
Smiley Slew

Seattle, WA

#23579 Sep 5, 2012
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Run along, child, and leave your betters alone!
If you're better, than anyone...you'd be smart enough to admit you were fooled by the Obama lie you posted/supported...Yeah, I know you're a joker, but being a liar ...is the problem...
wtf

Jackson, KY

#23580 Sep 5, 2012
Smiley Slew wrote:
<quoted text>If you're better, than anyone...you'd be smart enough to admit you were fooled by the Obama lie you posted/supported...Yeah, I know you're a joker, but being a liar ...is the problem...
Turd Stewie and now this stupid pos.
Smiley Slew

Seattle, WA

#23581 Sep 5, 2012
Hey WTF- Stevie LIED ABOUT OBAMA, to hurt his reputation... You're biting the wrong guy...
Red

Bluffton, IN

#23582 Sep 5, 2012
Obama is a freak. And Rand Paul didn't step hard enough on that woman's head.
Smiley Slew

Seattle, WA

#23583 Sep 5, 2012
Since Obama is NOT a "freak" and Paul wasn't the stepper, perhaps you're an IDIOT ??? Yeah, sounds right !!! LMAOROTFu~!
Black Wino

Palm Desert, CA

#23584 Sep 5, 2012
Hmmmm.....mmmmm...Rand Paul's head was stomped on at birth...why do think he rant's like a crazy looney left lib....?
Welcher

Owensboro, KY

#23585 Sep 5, 2012
Give me a break
wtf

Georgetown, KY

#23586 Sep 6, 2012
Black Wino wrote:
Hmmmm.....mmmmm...Rand Paul's head was stomped on at birth...why do think he rant's like a crazy looney left lib....?
lmfao

Houston, TX

#23588 Sep 6, 2012
It's good to look back up the line and see a few of you discussing Big Stevie. Good! At least you're talking about something interesting, for a change, and a damn sight more interesting than your usual bullshit.

Have a nice day anyway, though!!!
concerned

Robinson Creek, KY

#23589 Sep 6, 2012
you are so stupid
Tracker

Martin, KY

#23591 Sep 6, 2012
Women do not keep their mouth shut.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shelbyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Straw Grasping Te... 151,176
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 6 min Satans right hand 1,382
Little Hands Development Center 4 hr 11CEvans 7
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 8 hr pusherman_ 81,595
fac thief 9 hr Irish American 12
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) Thu Reality 16,145
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) Thu yourmommm 1,048
•••
•••

Shelbyville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Shelbyville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Shelbyville News, Events & Info