Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky. Full Story
wtf

Jackson, KY

#23575 Sep 4, 2012
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been retired for a little over four years, dipshit. Unlike you, I EARNED the right to piddle around with stuff like this. I put in my 44 years, and never collected a cent of Worker's Comp, unemployment, disability, or, like yourself, welfare. Also, I was never without a job for over two weeks at a time, and only three times in 44 years did that happen. When you can compile a record like that, and you've already screwed that up in some form or fashion, then come to me, but do it on your knees, for Big Stevie does not receive victims like you well. Oh, and have a real nice day, dickie!
That long on the Garbage Truck, I bet you smell real good dickie suckie.

Lmfao

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#23576 Sep 5, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>That long on the Garbage Truck, I bet you smell real good dickie suckie.
Lmfao
Run along, child, and leave your betters alone!

Houston, TX

#23577 Sep 5, 2012
When Ted was putting flowers on his Grandmother's grave he noticed a man, very distraught, in front of a tombstone several yards away. The man was on his knees, hands tightly clasped in front of him, rocking back and forth, head tilted upward to heaven, tears streaming down his cheeks, moaning softly, "Why did you die? Why did you die?" Over and over again.

Ted was overcome with emotion at this sight and went over to the poor man to try and console him.

"Why did you die? Why did you die?" bellowed the man again and again.

Ted gently put his arm around the man and half whispered to him, "My Grandmother is buried just over there. Is a loved one of yours buried here?"

"No," sniffled the man, "It's my wife's first husband."
wtf

Jackson, KY

#23578 Sep 5, 2012
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
When Ted was putting flowers on his Grandmother's grave he noticed a man, very distraught, in front of a tombstone several yards away. The man was on his knees, hands tightly clasped in front of him, rocking back and forth, head tilted upward to heaven, tears streaming down his cheeks, moaning softly, "Why did you die? Why did you die?" Over and over again.
Ted was overcome with emotion at this sight and went over to the poor man to try and console him.
"Why did you die? Why did you die?" bellowed the man again and again.
Ted gently put his arm around the man and half whispered to him, "My Grandmother is buried just over there. Is a loved one of yours buried here?"
"No," sniffled the man, "It's my wife's first husband."
Then you rode by on the Garbage Truck.

Lmfao
Smiley Slew

Seattle, WA

#23579 Sep 5, 2012
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Run along, child, and leave your betters alone!
If you're better, than anyone...you'd be smart enough to admit you were fooled by the Obama lie you posted/supported...Yeah, I know you're a joker, but being a liar ...is the problem...
wtf

Jackson, KY

#23580 Sep 5, 2012
Smiley Slew wrote:
<quoted text>If you're better, than anyone...you'd be smart enough to admit you were fooled by the Obama lie you posted/supported...Yeah, I know you're a joker, but being a liar ...is the problem...
Turd Stewie and now this stupid pos.
Smiley Slew

Seattle, WA

#23581 Sep 5, 2012
Hey WTF- Stevie LIED ABOUT OBAMA, to hurt his reputation... You're biting the wrong guy...
Red

Bluffton, IN

#23582 Sep 5, 2012
Obama is a freak. And Rand Paul didn't step hard enough on that woman's head.
Smiley Slew

Seattle, WA

#23583 Sep 5, 2012
Since Obama is NOT a "freak" and Paul wasn't the stepper, perhaps you're an IDIOT ??? Yeah, sounds right !!! LMAOROTFu~!
Black Wino

Palm Desert, CA

#23584 Sep 5, 2012
Hmmmm.....mmmmm...Rand Paul's head was stomped on at birth...why do think he rant's like a crazy looney left lib....?
Welcher

Owensboro, KY

#23585 Sep 5, 2012
Give me a break
wtf

Georgetown, KY

#23586 Sep 6, 2012
Black Wino wrote:
Hmmmm.....mmmmm...Rand Paul's head was stomped on at birth...why do think he rant's like a crazy looney left lib....?
lmfao

Houston, TX

#23588 Sep 6, 2012
It's good to look back up the line and see a few of you discussing Big Stevie. Good! At least you're talking about something interesting, for a change, and a damn sight more interesting than your usual bullshit.

Have a nice day anyway, though!!!
concerned

Robinson Creek, KY

#23589 Sep 6, 2012
you are so stupid
Tracker

Martin, KY

#23591 Sep 6, 2012
Women do not keep their mouth shut.
Joe

Pippa Passes, KY

#23592 Sep 6, 2012
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
It's good to look back up the line and see a few of you discussing Big Stevie. Good! At least you're talking about something interesting, for a change, and a damn sight more interesting than your usual bullshit.
Have a nice day anyway, though!!!
u one ugly mf
WOW

Richmond, KY

#23595 Sep 6, 2012
Really
Big Stevie

Seattle, WA

#23596 Sep 6, 2012
I took a "Big stevie", it filled the toilet....
ENUFF

Richmond, KY

#23598 Sep 6, 2012
I can't believe that this thread is still going. Time to let it go.
wtf

Jackson, KY

#23600 Sep 7, 2012
Big Stevie wrote:
I took a "Big stevie", it filled the toilet....
Lmfao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shelbyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dorothy Dietrich 4 hr Whitney 3
Hot SINGLE men at Matinrea 5 hr anon 13
Jessica Mendoza 5 hr pamela 7
pressing charges miss joyce 7 hr Whitney 1
who is she? 7 hr Whitney 13
Kevin Jackson 7 hr Whitney 2
Joyce 10 hr Whitney 1
Shelbyville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web