Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Full story: TwinCities.com

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.

Comments (Page 1,043)

Showing posts 20,841 - 20,860 of25,963
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
you dont

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

You don't do ya?
PolitickedAgain

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Who cares?
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

PolitickedAgain wrote:
Who cares?
We do.

Since: Jul 12

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You need to labor dipshit.
I've been retired for a little over four years, dipshit. Unlike you, I EARNED the right to piddle around with stuff like this. I put in my 44 years, and never collected a cent of Worker's Comp, unemployment, disability, or, like yourself, welfare. Also, I was never without a job for over two weeks at a time, and only three times in 44 years did that happen. When you can compile a record like that, and you've already screwed that up in some form or fashion, then come to me, but do it on your knees, for Big Stevie does not receive victims like you well. Oh, and have a real nice day, dickie!

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

Judged:

Mr. Marlow was strolling through the country when he saw a stable with the most beautiful horse he ever laid eyes on. It was seventeen hands high and white, with rippling muscles and a fine, flowing mane. So, Mr. Marlow struck a deal to buy it from the owner who did, however, pass on one key piece of information.

"We are a religious family, Mr. Marlow, and we've instilled those values in our horse. To get him to gallop you must say,'Thanks God,' and to get him to stop you must say,'Our Father Who Art in Heaven.'"

Settling into the saddle, Marlow said, "Thanks God," and the animal took off. They rode for miles. Suddenly, they were coming up to a cliff. Unfortunately, Marlow couldn't remember the phrase to make the animal stop and tried every Biblical passage he could think of until, just a few feet from the edge of the cliff, he shouted, " Our Father Who Art in Heaven!"

The animal stopped instantly. Shaking and perspiring, Marlow reached into his pocket and pulled out a handkerchief. "Thanks God," he said as he mopped his brow...
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

Judged:

BIG_STEVIE wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been retired for a little over four years, dipshit. Unlike you, I EARNED the right to piddle around with stuff like this. I put in my 44 years, and never collected a cent of Worker's Comp, unemployment, disability, or, like yourself, welfare. Also, I was never without a job for over two weeks at a time, and only three times in 44 years did that happen. When you can compile a record like that, and you've already screwed that up in some form or fashion, then come to me, but do it on your knees, for Big Stevie does not receive victims like you well. Oh, and have a real nice day, dickie!
That long on the Garbage Truck, I bet you smell real good dickie suckie.

Lmfao

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>That long on the Garbage Truck, I bet you smell real good dickie suckie.
Lmfao
Run along, child, and leave your betters alone!

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Judged:

When Ted was putting flowers on his Grandmother's grave he noticed a man, very distraught, in front of a tombstone several yards away. The man was on his knees, hands tightly clasped in front of him, rocking back and forth, head tilted upward to heaven, tears streaming down his cheeks, moaning softly, "Why did you die? Why did you die?" Over and over again.

Ted was overcome with emotion at this sight and went over to the poor man to try and console him.

"Why did you die? Why did you die?" bellowed the man again and again.

Ted gently put his arm around the man and half whispered to him, "My Grandmother is buried just over there. Is a loved one of yours buried here?"

"No," sniffled the man, "It's my wife's first husband."
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Judged:

BIG_STEVIE wrote:
When Ted was putting flowers on his Grandmother's grave he noticed a man, very distraught, in front of a tombstone several yards away. The man was on his knees, hands tightly clasped in front of him, rocking back and forth, head tilted upward to heaven, tears streaming down his cheeks, moaning softly, "Why did you die? Why did you die?" Over and over again.
Ted was overcome with emotion at this sight and went over to the poor man to try and console him.
"Why did you die? Why did you die?" bellowed the man again and again.
Ted gently put his arm around the man and half whispered to him, "My Grandmother is buried just over there. Is a loved one of yours buried here?"
"No," sniffled the man, "It's my wife's first husband."
Then you rode by on the Garbage Truck.

Lmfao
Smiley Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Judged:

BIG_STEVIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Run along, child, and leave your betters alone!
If you're better, than anyone...you'd be smart enough to admit you were fooled by the Obama lie you posted/supported...Yeah, I know you're a joker, but being a liar ...is the problem...
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Judged:

Smiley Slew wrote:
<quoted text>If you're better, than anyone...you'd be smart enough to admit you were fooled by the Obama lie you posted/supported...Yeah, I know you're a joker, but being a liar ...is the problem...
Turd Stewie and now this stupid pos.
Smiley Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Judged:

Hey WTF- Stevie LIED ABOUT OBAMA, to hurt his reputation... You're biting the wrong guy...
Red

Bluffton, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Judged:

Obama is a freak. And Rand Paul didn't step hard enough on that woman's head.
Smiley Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Judged:

Since Obama is NOT a "freak" and Paul wasn't the stepper, perhaps you're an IDIOT ??? Yeah, sounds right !!! LMAOROTFu~!
Black Wino

La Quinta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Judged:

Hmmmm.....mmmmm...Rand Paul's head was stomped on at birth...why do think he rant's like a crazy looney left lib....?
Welcher

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Give me a break
wtf

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Black Wino wrote:
Hmmmm.....mmmmm...Rand Paul's head was stomped on at birth...why do think he rant's like a crazy looney left lib....?
lmfao

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

It's good to look back up the line and see a few of you discussing Big Stevie. Good! At least you're talking about something interesting, for a change, and a damn sight more interesting than your usual bullshit.

Have a nice day anyway, though!!!
concerned

Martin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

you are so stupid
Tracker

Beaver, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Women do not keep their mouth shut.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 20,841 - 20,860 of25,963
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Shelbyville Forum right now

Search the Shelbyville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
ebbie jones is a bully 7 min lol 15
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 31 min Commietator 138,841
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 47 min Anne52 81,228
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 10 hr Whitehair Is A Doofus 16,035
im frkn awesome 16 hr jbby 1
Happy Easter! 19 hr The Easter Bunny 1
I need honest feedback 22 hr SomeonesMom 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Shelbyville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Shelbyville People Search