Comments
1 - 20 of 49 Comments Last updated Sep 7, 2012
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Howie

Jeffersonville, IN

#1 Jun 22, 2010
How is it that in this county that them low life worthless as$ bruners can mooch off of Barbara White and have been for years this woman has a mental disability and Troy Bruner Debra Covington Kathy Roy and Cory Bruner are sucking the life out of her She draws social security off of her dead husband and anything they want they get. they talked her into selling her farm so they could have nice houses and cars! They make her come in every night by 9:30 and Troy has even threatened her about throwing them out. Saying that bad things would happen to her! How can anyone sit by and just watch this???
SCHS 11

Louisville, KY

#2 Jun 22, 2010
Howie wrote:
How is it that in this county that them low life worthless as$ bruners can mooch off of Barbara White and have been for years this woman has a mental disability and Troy Bruner Debra Covington Kathy Roy and Cory Bruner are sucking the life out of her She draws social security off of her dead husband and anything they want they get. they talked her into selling her farm so they could have nice houses and cars! They make her come in every night by 9:30 and Troy has even threatened her about throwing them out. Saying that bad things would happen to her! How can anyone sit by and just watch this???
I know another set of bruners that is doing almost that same thing Sickening isint it.
Carlisle

Versailles, KY

#3 Jun 23, 2010
Report them to social services, this is adult abuse.
wow

London, KY

#4 Jun 25, 2010
Howie wrote:
How is it that in this county that them low life worthless as$ bruners can mooch off of Barbara White and have been for years this woman has a mental disability and Troy Bruner Debra Covington Kathy Roy and Cory Bruner are sucking the life out of her She draws social security off of her dead husband and anything they want they get. they talked her into selling her farm so they could have nice houses and cars! They make her come in every night by 9:30 and Troy has even threatened her about throwing them out. Saying that bad things would happen to her! How can anyone sit by and just watch this???
you all are so full of shit it makes me sick.they dont run over nobody and they do not mistreat barbra at all
True Comments

Borden, IN

#5 Jun 25, 2010
What pisses me off is that you people have nothing better to do than sit around and bad mouth people.
The ones that are usually accusing others are the ones that are mad because they couldnt figure out how to screw somebody. As far as this Howie person they are probably as useless and you can get and are mad because they cant sit and draw a check or because they cant take money off someone. As far as Kathy , Roy , Cory , Troy , and Debra they are good people and try and help people as much as they can.
i agree

London, KY

#6 Jun 25, 2010
True Comments wrote:
What pisses me off is that you people have nothing better to do than sit around and bad mouth people.
The ones that are usually accusing others are the ones that are mad because they couldnt figure out how to screw somebody. As far as this Howie person they are probably as useless and you can get and are mad because they cant sit and draw a check or because they cant take money off someone. As far as Kathy , Roy , Cory , Troy , and Debra they are good people and try and help people as much as they can.
there r people in shelbyville who are so jealous of other people,and how they live.they have no lives of thier own so they try to destroy other peoples lives,by lying.i have news for you messing with the bruners will cause all of them to get together and teach you a little something.so stop hiding behind this computer and just say whats on your mind.,and who you are...
wanting to know

London, KY

#7 Jun 25, 2010
SCHS 11 wrote:
<quoted text> I know another set of bruners that is doing almost that same thing Sickening isint it.
to whom are you refering and what are they doing.and do you have proof of this,please tell us about this
john bruner

London, KY

#8 Jun 25, 2010
Howie wrote:
How is it that in this county that them low life worthless as$ bruners can mooch off of Barbara White and have been for years this woman has a mental disability and Troy Bruner Debra Covington Kathy Roy and Cory Bruner are sucking the life out of her She draws social security off of her dead husband and anything they want they get. they talked her into selling her farm so they could have nice houses and cars! They make her come in every night by 9:30 and Troy has even threatened her about throwing them out. Saying that bad things would happen to her! How can anyone sit by and just watch this???
alls wrong with you all is you cant be as good as the bruners. so bite me
Kricket Hops

Jeffersonville, IN

#9 Jun 25, 2010
LMAO all those who say it isnt true it is!!! I am Barbaras oldest daughter Narissa and it is so funny how when you give info to the right person it ends up online they all use my flippin mom for every dime she is worth they are the reason why she wants nothing to do with me cause they are scared "im going to use her!" HAHAHAHAHAHA yea right thats my mom. family is suppose to be there for each other bet my daddy is rolling over in his grave right now B!tches My mom has a mental disabilty she thinks like she is 16 y/o so how easy is it to take money from her? you tell me LOL yall are a joke take up for them fat worthless people all you want hope they even spend my inheritance how does it make you all feel to know that you all are taking advantage of a woman who aint all there I'm sure your holding my sister over her head! Mom is just scared that yall will make her loose Carrie that's why she keeps wishing that she could raise your rent TROY or evict you because Cory and Allie is staying there with yall in her basement! I don't care what yall say about me anymore I don't need none of yall I have made my own family! Next time yall wanna run yalls mouth about someone having money you should look at yourself and realize you would have NOTHING without my mom! Go ahead and brain wash her and my sister some more yall will never fool me and you wouldnt be sh!t without my mom and her selling hers and my dads farm! What gonna do now? Call CPS like a bunch of cowards? I am a damn good mom and by the way I gave Chris joint custody :) He gets her every other week for a week!!! Unlike my mom I aint scared of you all calling CPS I am a good girl and I have worked for everything I have it might not be much but what I got is mine! I aint worrying about you all calling CPS and me loosing my daughter like my mom is sweating yall He!! thats the only reason she don't throw yall out! hahahahaha now what its all out now I'll tell all your dirty deeds if you wanna p!ss with me!
From a taxpayer who knows

Borden, IN

#10 Jun 25, 2010
I wish kricket hops could have gotten an education instead of choosing to sleep with a 60 yr. old man when she was 14. Yes thats right she chose an "old man" over an education. You can tell that judging by the way she spells. Barbara sold her farm because she had a daughter who was so lazy she put her cigarettes out in the floor, let 2 grown dogs leave their waste on her floor and refused to mind her mother. So, eventually she got put in a group home. That only upset her because her "old man" couldn't continue to sneak her booze and cell phones. Then Barbara moved to town to give her younger daughter a chance at a good life. Oh, yeah and kricket hops she had herself a baby. Oh, and by the way a baby she doesn't even know who the daddy is. Yes she just wrote Chris's name down because the first guy she accused of being the father passed a paternity test and made her look like the fool she is. But, I'm starting to wonder about this Chris guy. What happens if the baby needed blood or tissue to live and there you go, he's not a match. See someone with the I.Q. of Narissa hasn't thought about that or she had and she just don't care. Oh, and the baby will know that he's not her father just as soon as she is old enough to be told. I have paperwork to prove,that Chris was wrote in as the father proving he didn't pass a paternity test. I feel sorry for his family when they learn the truth.
As far as her working for what she has, only if you consider laying on your back with your legs open, as work. She should get a job, brush her teeth, comb that nappy hair of hers and get a life. Why Mark Beech chooses to "raise" her is beyond me. Oh and Narissa you are who lives off the state, your medicaid and food stamps. We taxpayers are paying your way dumbass! For your information all the Bruner's get up every morning and go to work to feed you! You work so hard, why can't you keep time on your cellphone. You have really started a mess I just hope you can handle the the after affect. If you can afford a computer and internet why do you need foodstamps. I'll close for now but, never forget I know all your little dirty secrets! Dirty Ass!
Just Curious

Borden, IN

#11 Jun 25, 2010
It seems to me that Kricket Hops is mad she isn't getting her mom's money, since she is so sure she has the mind of 16 yr. old. Seems to me she just wants to use her mother. Once again she is just a lazy ass who wants to live off of all the honest working people in this town.
Just Curious

Borden, IN

#12 Jun 25, 2010
Just wondering is there a possibility that the 60 year old man is the daddy to this baby. God only knows who it belongs to according to the way this girl carries on.
From a taxpayer who knows

Borden, IN

#13 Jun 25, 2010
Also, just to let you know, the best thing that could ever happen to your baby was to be able to go home with Chris every other week for the week with the hopes one day he will have full custody of her.
we knew

London, KY

#14 Jun 25, 2010
Kricket Hops wrote:
LMAO all those who say it isnt true it is!!! I am Barbaras oldest daughter Narissa and it is so funny how when you give info to the right person it ends up online they all use my flippin mom for every dime she is worth they are the reason why she wants nothing to do with me cause they are scared "im going to use her!" HAHAHAHAHAHA yea right thats my mom. family is suppose to be there for each other bet my daddy is rolling over in his grave right now B!tches My mom has a mental disabilty she thinks like she is 16 y/o so how easy is it to take money from her? you tell me LOL yall are a joke take up for them fat worthless people all you want hope they even spend my inheritance how does it make you all feel to know that you all are taking advantage of a woman who aint all there I'm sure your holding my sister over her head! Mom is just scared that yall will make her loose Carrie that's why she keeps wishing that she could raise your rent TROY or evict you because Cory and Allie is staying there with yall in her basement! I don't care what yall say about me anymore I don't need none of yall I have made my own family! Next time yall wanna run yalls mouth about someone having money you should look at yourself and realize you would have NOTHING without my mom! Go ahead and brain wash her and my sister some more yall will never fool me and you wouldnt be sh!t without my mom and her selling hers and my dads farm! What gonna do now? Call CPS like a bunch of cowards? I am a damn good mom and by the way I gave Chris joint custody :) He gets her every other week for a week!!! Unlike my mom I aint scared of you all calling CPS I am a good girl and I have worked for everything I have it might not be much but what I got is mine! I aint worrying about you all calling CPS and me loosing my daughter like my mom is sweating yall He!! thats the only reason she don't throw yall out! hahahahaha now what its all out now I'll tell all your dirty deeds if you wanna p!ss with me!
you are a little girl with a dirty mouth.tell on here now chicken ass,all your lies.no one cares about anything you say we all are laughung.whats wrong mark beach cant take care of you.grow up you are not getting that inheritance till you are 25.you admit that you want to use your own mother.little girl i remember when you didnt even want your mom to see your baby,finally she got to then you wouldnt even bring the baby its car seat...hell you cant even keep your man,the cheating trash,and you want to raise a baby f ing please.isnt it past your bedtime,,,if you and mark and your associates would lay down the straw,your head might clear bitch..........so go ahead and let your trout mouth lips overload your puppydog ass..
excuse me

Louisville, KY

#15 Jun 25, 2010
you all talking about us paying taxes to support this girl well i can tell all of you fools that we are also paying for the nasty ass bruners not cathy roy cory or troy but grace and her illigetimate kids that the state is paying for yeah she runs off at the mouth about alot of crap but narissa is telling the trueth about the biggest part of her comments
we knew

London, KY

#16 Jun 25, 2010
excuse me wrote:
you all talking about us paying taxes to support this girl well i can tell all of you fools that we are also paying for the nasty ass bruners not cathy roy cory or troy but grace and her illigetimate kids that the state is paying for yeah she runs off at the mouth about alot of crap but narissa is telling the trueth about the biggest part of her comments
let me tell you something grace takes care of her two kids just fine.she gets no child support from one deadbeat dad and the other father is dead,God rest his soul.so maybe you need to check your information out just a little better......from the way i see it grace stays away from shelbyville and takes care of herself just fine,her and those kids dont ask anybody for anything,so why you starting on her for
lonnie

London, KY

#17 Jun 26, 2010
Kricket Hops wrote:
LMAO all those who say it isnt true it is!!! I am Barbaras oldest daughter Narissa and it is so funny how when you give info to the right person it ends up online they all use my flippin mom for every dime she is worth they are the reason why she wants nothing to do with me cause they are scared "im going to use her!" HAHAHAHAHAHA yea right thats my mom. family is suppose to be there for each other bet my daddy is rolling over in his grave right now B!tches My mom has a mental disabilty she thinks like she is 16 y/o so how easy is it to take money from her? you tell me LOL yall are a joke take up for them fat worthless people all you want hope they even spend my inheritance how does it make you all feel to know that you all are taking advantage of a woman who aint all there I'm sure your holding my sister over her head! Mom is just scared that yall will make her loose Carrie that's why she keeps wishing that she could raise your rent TROY or evict you because Cory and Allie is staying there with yall in her basement! I don't care what yall say about me anymore I don't need none of yall I have made my own family! Next time yall wanna run yalls mouth about someone having money you should look at yourself and realize you would have NOTHING without my mom! Go ahead and brain wash her and my sister some more yall will never fool me and you wouldnt be sh!t without my mom and her selling hers and my dads farm! What gonna do now? Call CPS like a bunch of cowards? I am a damn good mom and by the way I gave Chris joint custody :) He gets her every other week for a week!!! Unlike my mom I aint scared of you all calling CPS I am a good girl and I have worked for everything I have it might not be much but what I got is mine! I aint worrying about you all calling CPS and me loosing my daughter like my mom is sweating yall He!! thats the only reason she don't throw yall out! hahahahaha now what its all out now I'll tell all your dirty deeds if you wanna p!ss with me!
hey narrissa if you had stayed with your bruner boy cory i guess you would still be out there in the money, but no you would rather suck stuff up your nose,so youre left setting on your broke beach literally
Kricket Hops

Jeffersonville, IN

#18 Jun 26, 2010
I aint ever sucked anything up my nose and I aint screwed no 60 y/o man my dogs didnt shit in the house I might have been a wild child but people do change I aint mad bc mom wont give me any money I am mad bc Troy has to add his 2 cents in on the phone and as far as yall worrying about me and mark so what if were broke thats a part of love your not suppose to love someone for what they have its who they are! And before yall keep talkin about who I have slept with maybe you should be more worried about the 7 years my mom was screwin Roy!!! Now I aint got time for yall spongebobs! I'm doin me and mine maybe instead of worrying about what I am doing and aint doing maybe ya should worry about yourselves
just curious

Shelbyville, KY

#19 Jun 26, 2010
Kricket Hops wrote:
LMAO all those who say it isnt true it is!!! I am Barbaras oldest daughter Narissa and it is so funny how when you give info to the right person it ends up online they all use my flippin mom for every dime she is worth they are the reason why she wants nothing to do with me cause they are scared "im going to use her!" HAHAHAHAHAHA yea right thats my mom. family is suppose to be there for each other bet my daddy is rolling over in his grave right now B!tches My mom has a mental disabilty she thinks like she is 16 y/o so how easy is it to take money from her? you tell me LOL yall are a joke take up for them fat worthless people all you want hope they even spend my inheritance how does it make you all feel to know that you all are taking advantage of a woman who aint all there I'm sure your holding my sister over her head! Mom is just scared that yall will make her loose Carrie that's why she keeps wishing that she could raise your rent TROY or evict you because Cory and Allie is staying there with yall in her basement! I don't care what yall say about me anymore I don't need none of yall I have made my own family! Next time yall wanna run yalls mouth about someone having money you should look at yourself and realize you would have NOTHING without my mom! Go ahead and brain wash her and my sister some more yall will never fool me and you wouldnt be sh!t without my mom and her selling hers and my dads farm! What gonna do now? Call CPS like a bunch of cowards? I am a damn good mom and by the way I gave Chris joint custody :) He gets her every other week for a week!!! Unlike my mom I aint scared of you all calling CPS I am a good girl and I have worked for everything I have it might not be much but what I got is mine! I aint worrying about you all calling CPS and me loosing my daughter like my mom is sweating yall He!! thats the only reason she don't throw yall out! hahahahaha now what its all out now I'll tell all your dirty deeds if you wanna p!ss with me!
Hey narissa don't forget alot of people in this town know you and remember things you told them,like how mark beach has a homosexual relationship with tom potter so that you all don't have to pay rent over there in that little shitty house,so watch what you say about the bruner family!
WHS91

Louisville, KY

#20 Jun 26, 2010
True Comments wrote:
What pisses me off is that you people have nothing better to do than sit around and bad mouth people.
The ones that are usually accusing others are the ones that are mad because they couldnt figure out how to screw somebody. As far as this Howie person they are probably as useless and you can get and are mad because they cant sit and draw a check or because they cant take money off someone. As far as Kathy , Roy , Cory , Troy , and Debra they are good people and try and help people as much as they can.
Sure you all ain't talking about Cindy, taylor and that bunch

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shelbyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min Limbertwig 151,485
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 9 min child 1,051
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 12 min truth 2,126
fac thief 3 hr hatethieves 15
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 4 hr Republicans Are S... 16,150
stacy hirschauer 5 hr karma 8
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 18 hr birdistheword 81,602
•••
•••
•••

Shelbyville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Shelbyville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Shelbyville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Shelbyville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••