Lolie, Barnard unopposed in Shelby County state's attorney primaries

Jan 28, 2008 Full story: Journal-Gazette

“There are lots of opportunities for this county, and one of the goals of the state's attorney's office is to help make sure that growth happens in a way that's legal and best for the county”

By SHARON MOSLEY, For the JG/T-C sharonnews@yahoo.com SHELBYVILLE -- Shelby County State's Attorney Allan Lolie, seeking a third term, is unopposed in the Feb. via Journal-Gazette

Full Story
Rob Boarman

Shumway, IL

#1 Oct 10, 2008
Dennis Barnard is absolutely the only candidate for this position. The current person has no respect for anyone. He called one 83 year old man "white trash". This person is a remarkable individual that spent his entire life helping others. Mr. Lolie was totally out of line in this situatuon. Mr. Lolie only seeks justice in his cases. He refuses to consider the truth if it is not in his favor. If you live in Shleby County you do not want a state's attorney like Allan Lolie. Trust me,our family knows.
Shelbyville Resident

Vandalia, IL

#2 Oct 19, 2008
Let me make this clear. This 83 yr. old man went up to Mr. Lolie and said to Mr. Lolie that you probably don't know me but you put 2 of my sons in jail and he then introduced himself as "white trash". Mr. Lolie never called him that. Some people need to know the facts before they go spurting things that they don't know anything about. Your family is just mad because they found out that money can't buy everyone. Mr. Lolie I feel is the best man for this office. Mr. Lolie has yet to play dirty politics. So I am going to vote for him. As a republican, you and your family tactics have made me want to vote for this democrat.
Rob Boarman hater

United States

#3 Oct 20, 2008
White trash, low life's and sex offenders seem to be all who back Dennis Barnard along with what is turning in to be pretty low life known as a Boarman. If you proceed to turn around a newspaper article and fix it to sound worse than it was, that in itself is low life. So if you are looking for justice please do not vote for Dennis Barnard. "Trust me, our family knows."
Rob Boarman wrote:
Dennis Barnard is absolutely the only candidate for this position. The current person has no respect for anyone. He called one 83 year old man "white trash". This person is a remarkable individual that spent his entire life helping others. Mr. Lolie was totally out of line in this situatuon. Mr. Lolie only seeks justice in his cases. He refuses to consider the truth if it is not in his favor. If you live in Shleby County you do not want a state's attorney like Allan Lolie. Trust me,our family knows.
FACTS

Taylorville, IL

#4 Oct 31, 2008
the 83 yr old man is my grandfather...Lolie never put any of his sons in jail. HE referred to my grandfather as White Trash..sorry to break it to you but thats the FACTS
Shelbyville Resident wrote:
Let me make this clear. This 83 yr. old man went up to Mr. Lolie and said to Mr. Lolie that you probably don't know me but you put 2 of my sons in jail and he then introduced himself as "white trash". Mr. Lolie never called him that. Some people need to know the facts before they go spurting things that they don't know anything about. Your family is just mad because they found out that money can't buy everyone. Mr. Lolie I feel is the best man for this office. Mr. Lolie has yet to play dirty politics. So I am going to vote for him. As a republican, you and your family tactics have made me want to vote for this democrat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shelbyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pakistani UK Bi/Gay Skype (Feb '14) 14 min LomdonLad 189
White young chavs in bradford Nov 5 Hassan_khan1999 1
Arlene Rickett Oct '14 DAVE 2
josh smothers Aug '14 just woundering 1
Danette Frey (sp)? (May '11) Aug '14 sky47 3
Skype Jul '14 Hassan_khan1999 1
jill milligan Jul '14 vern 1
Shelbyville Dating
Find my Match

Shelbyville People Search