Former Substitute Indicted for Rape

Sep 27, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Seymour Herald

By Ben Lawson ben@seymourherald.com A former substitute teacher for the Sevier County School System was indicted last week on an aggravated statutory rape charge.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Larrys Water

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2011

Judged:

Is this surprising?
EEEEEEEEK

Louisville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2011

Judged:

I feel sorry for the kid. She's a skank.
Justice For Justus

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2011

Judged:

EEEEEEEEK wrote:
I feel sorry for the kid. She's a skank.
You ought to see her Facebook page; trying to look sexy and pretending to be at least 20 years younger. She's a joke. I only feel sorry for her kids.
Not Surprised

Kingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2011

What Goes Around, Comes Around... After all that this woman has done, now just maybe everyone that knows her will believe what kind of 'sorry piece of humanity' she really is. She is a sorry excuse for a human being! Altho she may not have held a gun to this young mans head to do anything w/her, gross why would he want too, she should have known what she was doing was illegal & immorally wrong! Maybe her kids will finally wake up & smell the coffee, as well as her family, & husband!
Her FB page is disgusting, poor kids!
slu_

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2011

Not Surprised wrote:
What Goes Around, Comes Around... After all that this woman has done, now just maybe everyone that knows her will believe what kind of 'sorry piece of humanity' she really is. She is a sorry excuse for a human being! Altho she may not have held a gun to this young mans head to do anything w/her, gross why would he want too, she should have known what she was doing was illegal & immorally wrong! Maybe her kids will finally wake up & smell the coffee, as well as her family, & husband!
Her FB page is disgusting, poor kids!
ditto to the above.......she is one sick excuse for a human being..my heart goes out to her children who have to keep their head held high with a very nasty discussing mother.....this isn't the first time either.. ask around everyone has a "Sandra" story...
Will E

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2011

Judged:

slu_ wrote:
<quoted text>
ditto to the above.......she is one sick excuse for a human being..my heart goes out to her children who have to keep their head held high with a very nasty discussing mother.....this isn't the first time either.. ask around everyone has a "Sandra" story...
Wish I had a Sandra story. I always thought she was hot in a slutty, white trash way. That's just the way I like 'em. Maybe I was too old though.
seymour

Sevierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2011

I was in the same grade as her oldest child. I feel sorry for her kids. The guy she slept with was her youngest daughters boyfriend! Sandra was always pretty....but her daughters are beautiful! I don't get why the kid would sleep with her and why she would sleep with a kid younger then her own son!!?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Seymour Discussions

Search the Seymour Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 7 min Vitgo 58,304
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 22 min WTSenior 123,666
Where's the topic about the dead boy on the bike? 35 min redit 13
Looking for Dason Southerland 46 min Southerland 1
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 1 hr Armadillo 8,450
Sports for kids 1 hr Need info 1
Abby Ham (Aug '10) 1 hr pass 6
•••

Freeze Warning for Sevier County was issued at April 15 at 7:53PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Seymour Jobs

•••
•••
•••