People using heroin?

Posted in the Seymour Forum

wondering

Chicago, IL

#1 Apr 27, 2012
I always thought heroin was something you only saw in New York City or movies...but it's evidently somehow made its way to Jackson County. It blows my mind. It's like drug addicts go from one extreme to another. What's next that can possibly be worse than heroin? Who are some heroin users???
depends

Palmyra, IN

#2 Apr 30, 2012
on which police ossifer wants to know...... LOL
wondering

Glenview, IL

#3 Apr 30, 2012
I'm assuming you think I'm an officer. I am simply a concerned family member & friend to lots of people in that area. I was fortunate enough to get out of that place and escape the black hole. Thank God.
Regulations

Columbus, IN

#4 Jun 5, 2012
Oxycontin can be attributed slightly to this... As it's popularity grew, so did the price. Good kids and normal people became addicts. They soon found heroin is cheaper, and is fairly easy to get in Indy, L'ville, or Cincinnati.

Where there is an opening in a black market, most likely some criminal will fill it.

When Purdue Pharma changed their formulation of Oxycontin pills to a nearly abuse proof formula, one you couldn't easily crush and abuse, this also helped increase the attractiveness of H.

And if you think this is a recent development, don't be so naive. I lived in Seymour for 6 years of my 20's and happened to know one guy that is doing a 10 year sentence for bringing in large amounts of H from Indy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seymour Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hog Operation in Uniontown and Sherry Bridges 5 hr Katniss 19
Calling on the Molester Protester and All His C... Tue Katniss 1
Lucille's (Sep '13) Tue nicole anderson 9
kevin thompson age around 55 (Feb '13) Oct 19 needinganswersplz 7
Tina Merrick Gilley out of Jail Oct 17 DRG 3
4,000-hog facility approved despite protests Oct 17 charlie 12
Jake Siezmore Oct 14 maddnes 1
Seymour Dating
Find my Match

Seymour Jobs