tick

United States

#21 May 18, 2008
What happened to the gay rapist that was in charge of the kitchen? Did he not steal a fortune from some developers? Why was he in charge of anything and who is looking for him now that he has stolen from the county and sexually assaulted men in the county jail?
lauralee

Charleston, SC

#22 May 28, 2008
appparenty im not a moran with my good grammer and such. thank for the compliment. ever stayed the sevier county jail?maybe you need .Why dont you volunteer to stay a few nights, so maybe you would know what your talking about. i dont call people morans , but you are sure uninformed. you idiot
Madashell2

Atlanta, GA

#23 May 29, 2008
Just found out today that if you are a inmate in Sevierville County Jail and you file a grievance for any reason it can get you locked in detention!!! Human Rights Violations?
Madashell2

Atlanta, GA

#24 May 30, 2008
Lauralee, you don't call people morons ? Well what is the difference in moron and what you called me? I doubt you have the knowledge to know both words mean the same thing. Even with your great spelling ability and typing skills!
How about you going to Sevier County jail for the night and then giving us all your rating of the place since you are so much more prepared to make the call!
Madashell2

Atlanta, GA

#25 May 30, 2008
Tick...bet I can tell you who's looking for him , " no one!"
MarineMom

United States

#26 Jun 3, 2008
My Uncle is in the Sevier County jail now. This forum scared me. My Uncle has made some mistakes, but he is not a violent criminal. His wife has severe physical disabilities and her medication is so high they often have to chose between medicine and food. My Uncle did what he had to do to survive and now he is in jail for it. I understand that he is guilty, but I also understand that we are human and make mistakes. He is owning up to his mistakes. We never stop learning. when we know better, we do better. My Uncle is a kind and gentle man who has cared for his wife and family all his life. The people on this forum who are so self cenceited that they do not have compassion for people should be placed under the jail of my Uncle. It should be againstt he law to be so uncaring and cold. When someone you love dearly goes to jail, will you turn your back and judge? My daughter is a Marine who has fought in Iraq and has been deployed 3 times. Why? So stupid, uncaring, selfish, cold, mean, idiotic people like you can have a free and public forum for which to speak your opinion. Right now, my opinion is: YOU ARE NOT WORTH IT!
Madashell2

Atlanta, GA

#27 Jun 3, 2008
MarineMom... finally a human being who not only has intellect, but a heart of compassion and understanding as well! You go girl!!!!!
Madashell2

Atlanta, GA

#28 Jun 3, 2008
Just one more point to ponder concerning the effectiveness to insure the right to Sevier Co Jail inmates appointed day in court.
How could an inmate who's name appeared on the court docket for June 2, 2008 not be transported across the street to the court house to appear for their day in court because the jail staff "forgot about them?"
And then have a warrant issued for their arrest because they didn't appear in court on their appointed day?
lauralee

Charleston, SC

#29 Jun 14, 2008
Madashell2 wrote:
Does anyone know about the drug overdose cover up at Sevier County jail on May 5th? I have a feeling everyone one will be hearing about all the facts soon!
yes , i know..wasnt there myself however, my loved one was. the man that came in with the methadone, told a few people, and these people precided to whip his ass.so they could use the drugs and the overdoses are what they got from him. however the guards coerced the 3 men that beat him up to say that the man gave them the methadone..to cover their GUARD butts. the man that had the methadone face and nose bones were shattered by these 3 men.and seveier county want him in their words underthe jail
rip

Kodak, TN

#30 Jun 15, 2008
Why don't you stay in Virginia you piece of s**t!!! Did I spell that right? Maybe if you spent two seconds in Sevier county jail, you wouldn't be so quick to attack someone else. That is unless you are one of the supporters aka "cock suckers" of this bull s**t county who wants nothing but money. So from me to you f**k off and have a rotten day d**khead!!!!
rip

Kodak, TN

#31 Jun 15, 2008
I have been in Sevier county jail a few times. I've seen people stay more that 24 hours on somwthing as simple as a 15 dollar cab fee that was paid mind you. The intake proces is so slow that even if you are bonded out that it may be 4 to 12 hours before you are released. I laid on the concrete floor for three days before I was processed, showered, and taked to the back where I was immediately jumped by six inmates for no other reason than boredom. This legal system is nothing but a money scheme and once you are in the system it is almost impossible to get out of it unless you have alot of cash to spend to do it.
Citizen

Kodak, TN

#32 Jun 15, 2008
rip wrote:
I have been in Sevier county jail a few times. I've seen people stay more that 24 hours on somwthing as simple as a 15 dollar cab fee that was paid mind you. The intake proces is so slow that even if you are bonded out that it may be 4 to 12 hours before you are released. I laid on the concrete floor for three days before I was processed, showered, and taked to the back where I was immediately jumped by six inmates for no other reason than boredom. This legal system is nothing but a money scheme and once you are in the system it is almost impossible to get out of it unless you have alot of cash to spend to do it.
Hey stupid, smart people don't go to jail because they don't break the law. If you have been in the County Jail three time you are an idiot. Break into my house and run into my shot gun trap. I will be the last thing you'll ever see in this world. A piece of 3/4 inch pipe and a rat trap on a 2x4. Don't have to wait for ADT, your ass is dead, dead, dead. Carry your ID so your next of kin can be notified to come and clean up the mess.
Michelle

Charleston, SC

#33 Jun 19, 2008
Go home wrote:
<quoted text>Nice grammer and spelling, Moron. Don't come back, you can hold your imbred festival somewhere else.

Maybe you need to do research and then and only then can you make a comment concerning what happens in the county of Sevierville concerning corruption. Happy a nice day
madashell2

Atlanta, GA

#34 Jun 22, 2008
Michelle
Research? What better research could any person have, than to have a loved one in Sevier County Jail or to have been in it , to know what kind of wrongs that are going on in Sevierville County?
And Citizen.... hold for just one second and let us all reach into our piggy banks to collect some spare change so that we ( all us imperfect people ) can combine together our money and buy you a nice white pair of wings and a halo , and let you add yourself to the list of all the other self righteous persons in this world who think they have never done anything wrong.
HiHiHi

United States

#35 Jun 23, 2008
You people are really stupid if you think for one minute that anybody is going to feel sorry for you because you commit a crime and then go to jail and it's not the picnic at a 4 star hotel that you wanted. Grow up and get a clue. Jail is suppose to be punishment and if you break the law you will be punished. Our tax dollars should not and will not be used to make jails more comfy and pleasurable for your deadbeat worthless family members who are in there. Or for you yourself.
aaa

Dalton, GA

#36 Jun 25, 2008
watched someone almost die in s.c. jail not too long ago.thier liver and kidneys had stopped working.this person was swollen,yellow and incoherent.the gaurds accused the person of"faking".they were carried off to a restraing seat for several hours.they got roughed up pretty bad.they were in the hospital for several days.hospitalization with staph infection is common as well due to the unsanitary conditions(no bleach or other disinfectant).jail is a punishment but i dont think everyone there deserves a potental death sentence.
madashell2

Atlanta, GA

#37 Jun 25, 2008
HiHIHi........ same question to you as asked of the others with your opinion.... have you ever broke te law? He who is without sin cast the first stone!
madashell2

Atlanta, GA

#38 Jun 25, 2008
aaa.... The medical staff of Sevierville County Jail received medication from an unidentified person , posing to be myself, without asking for any ID, gave it to him, he ended up in the ER at a local hospital, it could have killed him ( light heart attack ).
Guess HiHiHi would think this was alright as well.. just part of his punishment????
madashell2

Atlanta, GA

#39 Jun 25, 2008
June 24, 2008 Mountain Press News

Editor:
I went to the Sevier County Jail to give an inmate some commissary money last Saturday. Now you have to carry their social security number in with you to put money on the inmate's book.
The jail has a machine sitting in the lobby with a touch screen. There are a few faults that I see that it has.
First of all, a social security number is supposed to be personal and private. With high growth of identity theft going on, we now have to carry and give someone else's number and enter it in a machine at the jailhouse. It is wrong to have a machine that requires an inmate's social security number.
Secondly, after going through the process of touching the screen and entering the data, I was putting in the cash and realized the machine doesn't accept any $1 bills. There wasn't a cancellation menu only a submit menu. I asked my 13-year-old to watch the machine so I could run out to the car to get a $5 bill, holding my 5-year-old's hand while walking to the car.
By the time I hurried and made it back inside, the machine submitted the money itself and printed a receipt with all personal information on it. If that isn't a kicker, it also deducted $2.75 from the transaction. I didn't agree to the submission.
I tried to explain it to the deputy clerk, and he said, "Ma'am, I don't have any control over the machine taking your money."
I had to go through the process again to add another $5, including another deduction of $2.75.
I wanted to see for myself if the machine really did improperly take my money. The screen asked to submit and agree to the deduction amount. Within a minute the machine submitted the money without me touching the screen and printed another receipt and showed it took the $5 and deducted another $2.75. I didn't have any option to cancel the transaction, only to submit.
Whoever agreed to putting this ridiculous machine in the jailhouse lobby should have to be responsible for reimbursing patrons this high dollar loss.
Please respect a poor man or woman's dollar.
madashell2

Atlanta, GA

#40 Jun 25, 2008
Just one more Sevier County Jail point to ponder.... read above article.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sevierville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ned Lines Realtor 7 hr JKM7876 3
Sunshine Nicole Austin 8 hr SquireBoone 2
English Mountain Football (Nov '08) 11 hr boo 1,884
have u been scanned by the police in seviervill... Oct 20 Truthmeister 3
black guy with dreads Oct 19 maybe 14
Morristown doctor home in quarantine after trea... Oct 17 Mr big 8
kellie Smith (Mar '14) Oct 17 CoolMoDee 6
Sevierville Dating
Find my Match

Sevierville Jobs