Review: Spuza, Michael

Posted in the Seminole Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Julian McCain

Saint Cloud, FL

#1 Oct 27, 2008
After a 6 hour wait and observing the office staff I am never going back. Not a profesional office and the secretaries were being trained as nurses!
Mary Desoto

Tampa, FL

#2 Nov 20, 2008
Dr. Spuza was arrested Monday night for drug trafficking. Check it out on the Sheriff's website
Ian Ross

Land O Lakes, FL

#4 Nov 21, 2008
GET YOUR FACTS STRAIT AND DONT BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU READ. HE PICKED UP AN RX TO HELP A VERY SICK PATIENT BY SEEING HER AFTER HOURS
Mary Desoto wrote:
Dr. Spuza was arrested Monday night for drug trafficking. Check it out on the Sheriff's website
Mary Desoto

Tampa, FL

#5 Nov 21, 2008
Ian Ross wrote:
GET YOUR FACTS STRAIT AND DONT BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU READ. HE PICKED UP AN RX TO HELP A VERY SICK PATIENT BY SEEING HER AFTER HOURS <quoted text>
Don't be naive. He was charged with 5 counts of traffiking oxycodone. US Marshall's service is now involved. That isn't just delivering a RX to a patient.
DIANNE B SEMINOLE

Tampa, FL

#6 Nov 21, 2008
JUST ANOTHER DISHONEST DOCTOR JACKING UP THE INSURANCE COMPANIES WHICH LEADS TO JOHN Q PUBLIC PICKING UP THE TAB
bab

Altamonte Springs, FL

#7 Nov 21, 2008
Everyone on here is so damn quick to judge this man. he is an excellent dr and a great person. however, there are people out there that will cheat the system and make all pain survivors look bad. Dr Spuza would give his last penny or shirt off his back to help his patients!!! Im sure none of you went in the office short on cash or looking for a "favor". he NEVER scammed insurance (read the case law you idiots)and the reason his wait is so long is becasue 70% of his clients are detox patients and he needs to be thorough with them as well as his 50 pain patients which he sees every day. The scrips he was caught with were for legitimate patients which were at the office. He was targeted becasue of things you dont know. so before you turn your back on someone which helped you, repeatedly, look on ways on how to help. However im sure most of you "pain patients" already moved on to new docs. Thats how you separate the junkies and liars from true pain survivors. Get your facts straight, and before you judge anyone, take a good look in the mirror, it could have been any one of you, and im sure one day it will be. PS, feds are already looking into known Dr shoppers which also saw Dr.S and are building cases against them as we speak, so the next time you step foot in a Dr.s office to "get your roxys" be aware that you might not leave. They are on to you, minimum of 20yrs for Dr shopping and traffiking- trust me you will be locked up before the holidays!-BAB-
bab

Altamonte Springs, FL

#8 Nov 21, 2008
DIANNE B SEMINOLE wrote:
JUST ANOTHER DISHONEST DOCTOR JACKING UP THE INSURANCE COMPANIES WHICH LEADS TO JOHN Q PUBLIC PICKING UP THE TAB
Are you serious? he only takes insurance for a handful of people. You dont think your GYN or GP rapes the system? Drs get paid $22 per $100 they bill for. My ins payments clearly show Dr.S billing properly. Get your facts straight, we are talking about an honest man here.
Sarah Martin

Tampa, FL

#9 Nov 22, 2008
So are you a part of this investigation? If not, maybe it's you who doesn't have the facts straight. Dr. Spuza might have been a nice man to his patients, but unfortunately his judgement is lacking. I'm very interested in seeing how this thing unfolds. I get the feeling that Dr. Spuza will not be a licensed doctor for much longer.
Ian Ross

Tampa, FL

#10 Nov 22, 2008
Mary Desoto wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be naive. He was charged with 5 counts of traffiking oxycodone. US Marshall's service is now involved. That isn't just delivering a RX to a patient.
AGAIN GET YOUR FACTS STRAIT. WHY DONT YOU LOOK INTO SEANS OR SEMINOLE PHARMACY. THIS IS A PLAIN OLD FASHION SET UP. SEAN IS JUST TRYING TO SAVE HIMSELF BY SETTING UP AN HONEST DOCTOR. YES, DR.SPUZA WAS CHARGED A FEW YEARS AGO WITH A FRAUD CHARGE. HOWEVER, THOSE CHARGES WERE OVERTURNED. THERE MIGHT EVEN BE A LAWSUIT AGAINST THE FED.GOV T. HUM. IF YOU HAVE HALF A BRAIN YOU'LL PUT TWO AND TWO TOGETHER AND SEE WHAT HAS REALLY HAPPENED HERE.
John

Palmetto, FL

#11 Nov 22, 2008
BAB you are the dumb one!!! keep taking your meds and be a addict like all his other pts!!! YOUR NOTHING BUT AN ADDICT SO STOP TYPING like you care, you just want your pills!!! wah wha
bab

Altamonte Springs, FL

#12 Nov 22, 2008
John wrote:
BAB you are the dumb one!!! keep taking your meds and be a addict like all his other pts!!! YOUR NOTHING BUT AN ADDICT SO STOP TYPING like you care, you just want your pills!!! wah wha
walk a day in my shoes idiot and you will feel what i feel, then maybe you would understand why people take pain medication. im sure you dont drink or use any type of drugs right? I dont. not a drop of alcohol nor ANY illegal drugs, ever! I hold a BA degree, have a family and own and live in a water front home.How big is your rental? I was dealt a crappy hand at life. The funny thing is that I take medication cause i need it, cause I pray to be just like you. Pain free, not deformed, no metal in my body, i pray to have the ability to walk, run, jump, drive,reproduce, pick my kids up and hold them, but i cant. And the funny thing is, I never once bithced about it. I would never wish my pain or injuries on anyone, but be careful, karma will catch up to you one day buddy- hows you bush beer? hillbilly idiot
bab

Altamonte Springs, FL

#13 Nov 22, 2008
Sarah Martin wrote:
So are you a part of this investigation? If not, maybe it's you who doesn't have the facts straight. Dr. Spuza might have been a nice man to his patients, but unfortunately his judgement is lacking. I'm very interested in seeing how this thing unfolds. I get the feeling that Dr. Spuza will not be a licensed doctor for much longer.
as the other person said, he was set up. I am not part of this investigation, however there is alot i cannot say because I am scared of retaliation from the govt. You seem like an intelligent person, look into this further. Google him and read the case law on prior charges. This is ALOT bigger than you or anyone can imagine. This case is NOT about drugs. Its about *****
Sarah Martin

Tampa, FL

#14 Nov 23, 2008
Even if Dr. Spuza was set up, it doesn't change the fact that he was illegally distributing oxycodone. This Sean person could have instigated this whole situation however Dr. Spuza obviously agreed to take part in this. He wasn't forcefully made to do it. I do know Dr. Spuza and although he is a nice man his business & personal life are greatly lacking integrity & sense of responsiblity to his committments.
pissed off Mom

Saint Petersburg, FL

#15 Nov 23, 2008
This so called Dr prescribed our 20 year old son Oxycotin and told him to make sure that he did not use the mainstream pharmacy's and to go to the small drug stores and definately not use his insurance. This guy should go to prison for life. He has destroyed many lives. I hope he rots in jail and if not he will rot in hell. I am so glad that he has been arrested.
Julian McCain wrote:
After a 6 hour wait and observing the office staff I am never going back. Not a profesional office and the secretaries were being trained as nurses!
lady

Land O Lakes, FL

#16 Nov 25, 2008
Julian McCain wrote:
After a 6 hour wait and observing the office staff I am never going back. Not a profesional office and the secretaries were being trained as nurses!
hello...this so called doc gives a bad name to all pain man. doc's..my husband was seeing him and after 3 months dropped this quack of a doctor...he would sit waiting to see this doctor for appx. 4 or more hours every time he seen him..but thats only a very small part of why he stopped seeing him...he was seeing junkies...and I mean, with tracks all up and down their arms...and still would write them scrips for large amounts of roxys...plus he was working with a pharmacy in making suboxone..he would write the scrip out so this pharmacy could fill it...I know this because we reported him to the feds..the good thing is...He is GONE...now I know he is not the only person flooding the streets with roxys..but its a start...
person

Lakeland, FL

#17 Nov 25, 2008
yes going to that doctors was an all day even. a agree with "lady" most of them were all junkies and it was obvious. good thing he got reported.
lady

Land O Lakes, FL

#18 Nov 25, 2008
person wrote:
yes going to that doctors was an all day even. a agree with "lady" most of them were all junkies and it was obvious. good thing he got reported.
thank you...this "so called doctor" and this "pharmacy from hell" are both just as guilty...this pharmacy has changed it's name 4 times in the past 2 years...the pharmacy is only trying to save it's own butt by turning in this Doc...they were in major trouble for manufacturing meds that have pat's on them, along with alot of other things....which is more evil????? take them both down
lady

Land O Lakes, FL

#19 Nov 25, 2008
Sarah Martin wrote:
Even if Dr. Spuza was set up, it doesn't change the fact that he was illegally distributing oxycodone. This Sean person could have instigated this whole situation however Dr. Spuza obviously agreed to take part in this. He wasn't forcefully made to do it. I do know Dr. Spuza and although he is a nice man his business & personal life are greatly lacking integrity & sense of responsiblity to his committments.
honey..I beleive you are right...Sean may have instigated this whole thing...but Doctor Spuza agreed...It was'nt the Doc running to report the crime...A good Doc would have ...how many years of school down the drain????? how foolish....
myself

Kissimmee, FL

#20 Nov 27, 2008
Spuza is a great doc Iv been going to him for 5 yrs and have never seen anything that would lead me to believe that this is true.
may the lord be with him
myself

Kissimmee, FL

#21 Nov 27, 2008
your son is lieing to you mom he is covering his own addiction by blameing someone else
pissed off Mom wrote:
This so called Dr prescribed our 20 year old son Oxycotin and told him to make sure that he did not use the mainstream pharmacy's and to go to the small drug stores and definately not use his insurance. This guy should go to prison for life. He has destroyed many lives. I hope he rots in jail and if not he will rot in hell. I am so glad that he has been arrested.
<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seminole Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I need a very good vet to take my puppy 7 hr NewtoFeatherSound 1
Review: 10 Minute Locksmith Wed Mary 2
Which is best, quickest, and easiest online pay... (May '13) Tue JohnnyG35 3
Areas to avoid in Clearwater (Jul '10) Oct 25 paranoid states 60
Terri Schiavo's Painful Deprivation of Food and... (Mar '09) Oct 23 kadamson 1,181
Best Vape shop in clearwater Florida Oct 22 Ana Teresa 3
Review: Clear Harbor Apartments (Aug '09) Oct 21 Coco 101
Seminole Dating
Find my Match

Seminole People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Seminole News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Seminole

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]