Justice For David Camm

Full story: Topix 8,254
WE CONTINUE TO FIGHT FOR: THE ADMISSION OF EVIDENCE JUSTICE FOR KIM, BRAD & JILL FREEDOM FOR DAVID CAMM THE TRUTH...THE SIMPLE TRUTH On September 28, 2000, Kimberly, Bradley, and Jill Camm were shot to death in the Camm family garage, located in Georgetown, Indiana, just a few miles from Louisville, Kentucky. The Indiana State Police (ISP) responded to the scene, as did the local prosecutor, Stanley Faith, who called for the assistance of a blood stain and crime scene re-constructionist. Three days after the crimes occurred, the husband of Kim and the father of Jill and Brad, David Camm, was arrested. In early 2002 David Camm was convicted of their murders and sentenced to 195 years in the Indiana Department of Corrections. Case solved. Case closed. In August, 2004, the Indiana Court of Appeals overturned Camm's conviction. Camm got a new trial. In November, 2004, Prosecutor Keith Henderson recharged Camm after having a "Fresh Eyes" team re-investigate the crime. Camm was re-charged. In March, 2005, another man, Charles Darnell Boney, was charged with murder and conspiracy to commit murder. Camm was re-charged with Boney. In February, 2006, Boney was convicted and sentenced to 225 years in prison. Camm was convicted in March, 2006, and sentenced to life in prison without parole. Case solved. Case closed. Those are the facts of this case. Well, at least a few facts. Most people in the metropolitan area of Louisville are convinced that David Camm is a molester and murderer. They are convinced that Charles Boney helped him in some shape, manner, or form. There are those who know many more facts that are thoroughly convinced of David Camm's innocence and continue to fight for him and his family. Full Story
Bruce

Harrisburg, PA

#5771 May 28, 2012
Julia wrote:
<quoted text>
The thing about Boney, being in it alone without Camm. How did he know which house to go to, if hiding in the garage, how did he get in there. Why would he shoot a Mother and her children???? not knowing who around is going to hear what is going on..... how did he know someone wasn't home...how did he walk away from there without being noticed...I have so many questions like that, that it is hard to believe he di it alone and without Camm's help.
How did he know which house to go to the 11 times prior to that? How did he get in the other houses? Not knowing who was around or who was going to hear. Well think about it. He was obviously arrested alone 11 times prior to that. 11 times all by himself. So why would it be hard to believe he didn't have any help. Because he commits crimes alone. So I hope this has helped with your so many questions. If you need more help with your questions I will be glad to help.
Bruce

Harrisburg, PA

#5772 May 28, 2012
we aint dumb wrote:
<quoted text>Barry will discuss this case with anyone-he told the camms and lockharts no several years ago. When him and Peter Neufeld do not see enough in a case, they don't take it. If ya don't believe me, call him yourself. Also, OJ can get letters from Jpay so it didn't hurt to ask for his help since Barry was part of his defense team. He thinks camm is guilty and Boney isn't quite the idiot you think he is. He sure has more sense than you. I will be glad when the book comes out and Mr. Henderson's book too.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/about/Contact...
If he's not an idiot why did he get caught in vicious crimes so many times. I believe after murdering the Camm family he's now at 15 felonies. Yeah he sure do have alot of sense.
Carmie

Harrisburg, PA

#5773 May 28, 2012
Julia wrote:
<quoted text>
The thing about Boney, being in it alone without Camm. How did he know which house to go to, if hiding in the garage, how did he get in there. Why would he shoot a Mother and her children???? not knowing who around is going to hear what is going on..... how did he know someone wasn't home...how did he walk away from there without being noticed...I have so many questions like that, that it is hard to believe he di it alone and without Camm's help.
Why would he shoot a mother and 2 kids? After being confronted in the garage Kims motherly instints kicked in and she fought for the lives of herself and her children. She was shot because she was going to protect those kids no matter what. We all know the rest of the story. With the palm print on the bronco he wasn't going to leave any witnesses to what he had just done. His girlfriend testified to the injuries he sustained on his body that same night he came home. She also testified that he was carrying a handgun. Any more proof than that you would of had to been there.

On another note no defensive wounds were found on David Camm that night. Not a single scratch. Nothing.
camm supporter

Sanford, FL

#5774 May 28, 2012
Cindy wrote:
<quoted text> He cleaned up the truck too, most likely. We' will hear about all that when Boney' testifies. Brad being shot in the shoulder shows he had some compassion for males.
but he was going to shoot and double cross boney so he is now a misogynistic racist by your logic...er i mean lack thereof...thanks for proving my theory about how stupid the vast majority of that area of the country is
camm supporter

Sanford, FL

#5775 May 28, 2012
Dutch wrote:
<quoted text>
You said he cleaned up the truck too. What the hell was cleaned up at that crime scene. It was a mess. Blood everywhere. I agree with Da facts. There was nothing cleaned up. Camm didn't have any blood on him at the gym and 11 people said so. So it would makes sense when you find your family murdered in a small area you will have contact blood on you. Everything Camm said makes sense.
You also mention Boney testifying. Are you kidding me. This guy is about as credible as Bin Ladden.
Putting Boney on the stand would be a diaster for the prosecution. If I were the denfense I would make sure he took the stand. He would probably plead the 5th. Which with the way he likes to talk and incriminate himself will be hard.
but he cant take the 5th now as he lost his case...and he's probably dying to put more bs out there for his 15 seconds left of fame
Dina

Harrisburg, PA

#5776 May 28, 2012
I'm still in the air about David Camms involvement.
I'm still researching his involvement. I did watch the 48 hour episodes and I'm sure this Boney did do the murders. The outrageous stories about tripping on shoe's and just all the lying in general. But with that being said I think our people representing the Harrisburg Pa. area could be a little more respectful towards posters of different opinions. Just state your facts, debate or offer an opinion. Some of you are making us look like garbage. Clean it up fellows!
Thank you
Dutch

Harrisburg, PA

#5777 May 28, 2012
Dina wrote:
I'm still researching his involvement. I did watch the 48 hour episodes and I'm sure this Boney did do the murders. The outrageous stories about tripping on shoe's and just all the lying in general. But with that being said I think our people representing the Harrisburg Pa. area could be a little more respectful towards posters of different opinions. Just state your facts, debate or offer an opinion. Some of you are making us look like garbage. Clean it up fellows!
Thank you
Welcome, we'll see how long you can pull back on the keyboard. And it's not all Harrisburg and surely not all fellows.
Shake-N-Bake

Harrisburg, PA

#5778 May 28, 2012
Dina wrote:
Thank you
I would suggest you stay away from reading the book until you are positive you have reached an opinion. Go with the factual evidence and not the fabricated. I would also start with page one of this site and read all the post. While some are lets just say sarcastic and some are mean there are good points brought up by both supporters and non-supporters of Camms innocence. The posts will make you dig to find the true facts and who's BSing and who's not.

And remember you got to shake it to bake it.
front bone

Harrisburg, PA

#5779 May 28, 2012
im just trying to figure out how someone else gets charged with the murders someone thats habbits all cover what went on in the case and lied about being in the house then camm has 11 witnesses and countless amount of evidence that clears him yet hes locked up?
Walt

Harrisburg, PA

#5780 May 29, 2012
Julia wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think he solicited anyone..Why would Boney go to David Camm's house with 2 guns????? I would say murdering 3 people is a pretty LARGE risk. David Camm's jury found him guilty of murdering all 3 of them. There was no one at the Camm trial defending Boney......
It does not make sense that Boney went to David Camm's house in Georgetown, on a priate drive, didn't break in, wan't seen in the light of day???????? it does not make sense.
It didn't make any sense the previous 11 times Boney commited violent acts of terror and rage in various parts of Indiana during the day and night. What people are forgetting is that this monster got caught 11 times. How many times and crimes do you think he was successful at. At the pace he was going why wouldn't a private drive in Georgetown be a target. All the places Boney commited crimes were someone's home. This time it was Kim's.
Breaking in a home and entering an unlocked garage is basically the same thing. I really don't believe Boney's intentions were to kill that night although it would mean nothing for him to do it. But I do believe he was suprised and confronted by Kim and she put up a fight and being the thoughtless thug he is killed the whole family as not to be identified. This is a man that has no regard for human life. As his victims stated if they didn't do what he said he told them they would be killed. I'm sure Kim fought hard especially with her kids there something Boney wasn't use to and he resorted to murdering 3 innocent lives.
Walt

Harrisburg, PA

#5781 May 29, 2012
Julia wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Camm.....unfair investigation,(calling his own people too?)unfair blood anaylist, unfair prosecution, unfair jury,
David's jury isn't going to be allowed to hear much,,,much less than Boney's jury heard.....but in the end the Bloos Spatter, Brain Matter and GSR will be admitted into court and that will for the final time convict him of the murders of 3 beautiful people.
Justice for Kim, Brad and Jill
Even if Camm is convicted a third time what makes you say the final time. I think we been down this road before.
Da facts

Harrisburg, PA

#5782 May 29, 2012
Justin wrote:
<quoted text>I am NOT a babe. I am an adult man, idiot. Ask Myron himself why he is a racist. You are one of the camms. I small a rat here.
http://floydcountyprosecutor.org/
How do you small a rat?
camm supporter

Southwest Brevard Cnty, FL

#5784 May 29, 2012
Walt wrote:
<quoted text>
It didn't make any sense the previous 11 times Boney commited violent acts of terror and rage in various parts of Indiana during the day and night. What people are forgetting is that this monster got caught 11 times. How many times and crimes do you think he was successful at. At the pace he was going why wouldn't a private drive in Georgetown be a target. All the places Boney commited crimes were someone's home. This time it was Kim's.
Breaking in a home and entering an unlocked garage is basically the same thing. I really don't believe Boney's intentions were to kill that night although it would mean nothing for him to do it. But I do believe he was suprised and confronted by Kim and she put up a fight and being the thoughtless thug he is killed the whole family as not to be identified. This is a man that has no regard for human life. As his victims stated if they didn't do what he said he told them they would be killed. I'm sure Kim fought hard especially with her kids there something Boney wasn't use to and he resorted to murdering 3 innocent lives.
what julia never will get is that she ignores the elephant in the room every time...the fact is that boney was there and so he did in fact go unnoticed for 4 plus years, so julia needs to get over it, it actually happened...this is why boney was convicted...and the thing about nobody defending boney at camm's trial, oooooooooook, duh...thats how it works...but boney could have testified but did not; this time he can be forced to testify of course if he refuses there aint alot they can do to him other than put him in solitary or something...
Just the Facts

Louisville, KY

#5786 May 29, 2012
Boney has a confirmed history of stalking women to attack them and steal there shoe. He also has a confirmed history of burglary and holding women at gun point and threatening to kill them. This seems perfectly consistent with the Camm murders. Itís reasonably possible that he saw Kim at some point and decided to follow her to see where she lived. Itís not unreasonable to believe that he decided to go back and burglarize the house on the day of the murders and possibly confront and assault Kim. Thereís also no reason to believe that he even knew the kids were in the Bronco until after he had confronted Kim. Broncos sit high and the kids would have been sitting low in the back seat. I believe the Bronco also had tinted glass in the rear area. The house could very well have been unlocked as this is a very low crime area and all the neighbors are relatives. Considering that Camm had already been home, itís not unreasonable for him to have left the house unlocked knowing that Kim would be home soon. There were statements made by several neighbors that a vehicle similar to Boneyís had been seen driving around the area that day so Itís also possible that Boney saw Camm leave the house to go to the gym. One of the women that Boney had held at gunpoint stated that he went from being calm to being very angry and threatening almost instantly. Itís pretty clear that Kim put up a good fight against whoever killed her and according to Boneyís girlfriend; he had bloody knees when he got home that night. Itís possible that Boney lost his temper when Kim put up a fight and he shot her, then the kids, to eliminate the witnesses. Boney being in the house looking under the beds, etc. also answers how the carpet fibers got on the sweatshirt. All of this is purely speculation and Iím not claiming it to be what happened that day. Iím only presenting this scenario as a rebuttal to the statements that Boney wouldnít have had a motive to kill a woman and her children out in this secluded area.
Laquita Jafonse

Harrisburg, PA

#5787 May 29, 2012
Just the Facts wrote:
Boney has a confirmed history of stalking women to attack them and steal there shoe. He also has a confirmed history of burglary and holding women at gun point and threatening to kill them. This seems perfectly consistent with the Camm murders. Itís reasonably possible that he saw Kim at some point and decided to follow her to see where she lived. Itís not unreasonable to believe that he decided to go back and burglarize the house on the day of the murders and possibly confront and assault Kim. Thereís also no reason to believe that he even knew the kids were in the Bronco until after he had confronted Kim. Broncos sit high and the kids would have been sitting low in the back seat. I believe the Bronco also had tinted glass in the rear area. The house could very well have been unlocked as this is a very low crime area and all the neighbors are relatives. Considering that Camm had already been home, itís not unreasonable for him to have left the house unlocked knowing that Kim would be home soon. There were statements made by several neighbors that a vehicle similar to Boneyís had been seen driving around the area that day so Itís also possible that Boney saw Camm leave the house to go to the gym. One of the women that Boney had held at gunpoint stated that he went from being calm to being very angry and threatening almost instantly. Itís pretty clear that Kim put up a good fight against whoever killed her and according to Boneyís girlfriend; he had bloody knees when he got home that night. Itís possible that Boney lost his temper when Kim put up a fight and he shot her, then the kids, to eliminate the witnesses. Boney being in the house looking under the beds, etc. also answers how the carpet fibers got on the sweatshirt. All of this is purely speculation and Iím not claiming it to be what happened that day. Iím only presenting this scenario as a rebuttal to the statements that Boney wouldnít have had a motive to kill a woman and her children out in this secluded area.
I believe your scenerio is backed up by alot of facts. Palm print when he shot the kids. No one in their right mind for real would believe he stumbled over those shoe's placed them on the bronco. Another good point is since he(spineless Boney) surfaced so much later that all evidence on his clothes were lost. But the sweatshirt, DNA and palm print will never go away. He can lie all he wants and point the finger at Camm but no facts of Camm and Boney being together have ever been established. You would have to think that in order to work a gun deal a phone call, e-mail or something would of showed up. I have no trouble believeing Camm is innocent. I'm not saying he was the greatest husband or person but there is just no solid facts or proof to convict him. Sometimes our justice system allows guilty people to go free on no evidence or reasonable doubt even though we know they did it. see Anthony case. I don't feel Camm did this. What motive did he have? His marriage was back on track. There income was good. Just can't connect this man to the case.
Dina

Harrisburg, PA

#5788 May 29, 2012
Just the Facts wrote:
JTF I see no mention of any scratches on Camm when he was being interview by police. Did he have any cuts on him? My information on this case is somewhat limited. I've been trying to catch up to you guys. thanks
Just the Facts

Lexington, KY

#5789 May 29, 2012
Dina wrote:
<quoted text>
JTF I see no mention of any scratches on Camm when he was being interview by police. Did he have any cuts on him? My information on this case is somewhat limited. I've been trying to catch up to you guys. thanks
I'm unaware of any evidence that he had scratches or cuts on him that night. Welcome to the board, this is an extremely unusual case and as you can see the emotions run high on both sides.
Dina

Harrisburg, PA

#5790 May 29, 2012
Just the Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm unaware of any evidence that he had scratches or cuts on him that night. Welcome to the board, this is an extremely unusual case and as you can see the emotions run high on both sides.
Thank you. I'm about all done catching up with the post on this site and yes I agree it does get a little heated. I have found that there are alot of different views and opinions. A few unanswered questions I have are- is there any credible link between Mr. Camm and Mr. Boney. Is the blood on Mr. Camm's shirt from impact splatter and what was the prosecutions reason for waiting 5 years to get the shirt found at the crime scene tested. One would think that all evidence at a triple homicide investigation would be tested asap.

Also someone mentioned about not reading the book that was written until I have come to some conclusion about Mr. Camm. Is the book based on the facts or someone's theories. And is that book (One deadly night) as mentioned in these posts.
Jan

Goshen, KY

#5791 May 29, 2012
Julia wrote:
Again, When and where did I say that anyone who thinks Camm is guilty is part of his family????? I didn't say that ever..I wouldn't. My sister-in-law believes Camm to be not guilty...she is not part of his family. I respect her opinion and we have had really good conversations about this for years...she has never once called me a moron, an idiot, camm hater, or a boney babe. I don't try to convince her of his guilt and she doesn't try to slam me because of what I believe. I have followed the case since the day it happened. I wish with all my heart that David didn't have anything to do with this.
If you understand I believe he is guilty, than why do you keep saying I don't explain why?????? I didn't actually do the investigation...I wasn't there when it happened, I only saw what everyone else saw the evidence. If I were on either jury I would have voted guilty....because I think he is guilty...the blood on David Camm makes him guilty in MY mind........I believe the evidence that was testified to by the blood spatter expert. I didn't believe David when he testified about what he did and didn't do the evening of the crimes.....a lot of things did not seem right, to ME....first of all....he called the ISP instead of 911, he establishes his alibi almost immediately, he doesn't ask or respond to the questions do you need ambulance....his behavior TO ME is very suspect......bottom line when I put all of it together I would have voted guilty........I believe to blood evidence, I am not trying to make you believe it.......It is perfectly fine for you to believe Boney molested Jill right before he killed her...although there is no evidence to prove he did, you are right, it doesn't mean it didn't happen. I don't give the former Medical Examiner with all of his experience more credence than the Medical Examiner who examined Jill...I would rather go with the one who actually examined her.
The people who investigated this crime, especially the fact that they were "his people" could not have ALL had it out for David Camm and made it look like he did this.
My point on the GSR is simple...I do not have GSR or anything related to ammunition on me...what a coincidence that Camm did the evening his family was murdered. Maybe the basketball had brass particles on it and they got on him that way..... Yes I believe David Camm handled ammunition, I believe he is guilty....
Justice for Kim, Brad and Jill
I agree with you--and he is GUILTY. If I were guessing JTF is probably either a family member of Cmam or close friendd. No one had it in for David--there are tons of evidence they can't even admit that would also make him look Guilty. The dude has had 2 trials and he will be found guilty this one too. David Camm handpicked the troopers from his old post and then got mad when the evidence was there and they convicted him. I guess two juries, two prosecutors, two Judges, and the mound of evidence against poor old Camm is all wrong too. Anybody with any common sense knows Camm is guilty. He will be found Guilty for the third time and hopefully,that is the LAST we will ever heard about him. It would be nice if David Camm just died--THAT might be justice for Kim, Brad, and Jill.
Jan

Goshen, KY

#5792 May 29, 2012
Da facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets see he retreated into the house by Boney account. He cleaned up the crime scene even though the prosecution says Boney did that. He also cleaned up his truck. But forgot to clean up his shirt and shoes. O and he shot his son in the shoulder because you said he has compassion for males. That make alot of sense. I'm sure he would risk leaving one victim to survive so they can identify him.
And the joke of all jokes Boney will testify. I hope and pray that they put that scumbag on the stand. They might as well give Camm a limo ride home with this liar. Boney's new nickname is the lying king. Once the jury hears about all the lies, all the crimes he has on his record and what for(shoe bandit) and those shoes Camm is moon walking out of that courthouse. Remember Boney was the only person with a gun that night, if ya don't believe me ask his girlfriend. And that palm print there is no taking that back and the most damaging thing of all is Boney's own word that he never knew Mr. Camm. Yeah Camm going home.
Mala Singh Mattingly has now admitted she lied--they have a new statement from her. Boney said at first he didn't know Camm--he later changed that. He actually tried to cover for Camm and once he flunked the lie detector it all came out that he did know Camm. Camm will be home all right--right at home in the Indiana State Penitentiary where he rightfully belongs. Scum bag!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sellersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Salvation Army accepting Angel Tree application... (Nov '08) Dec 10 Lee 12
Prostitution sting at Theatair X in Clarksville... (Nov '12) Dec 9 Pan Fried 26
Pillsbury/General Mills production hiring issues? (Feb '13) Dec 9 Tcb7415 5
does anyone know tommy roby? (Apr '10) Dec 8 theonewhogotaway 19
melinda loveless wants early prison release (Oct '07) Dec 4 She Blew Her Dad 497
looking for someone Dec 4 DLS 1
To: The New Albany Police Dept. Dec 3 hardwareman 6
Sellersburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Sellersburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Sellersburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Sellersburg

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News