Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

Oct 18, 2010 | Posted by: TopMod15 | Full story: tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Comments
13,021 - 13,040 of 16,145 Comments Last updated 14 hrs ago
What

Conway, SC

#14671 Jul 15, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Instead of one liner with name calling,have you any answer to the question?
Have you sense enough to STFU?
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#14672 Jul 15, 2012
Just don`t know the answers ,do you?

Don`t feel bad,most of us don`t either!
oldtruckin83

Owensboro, KY

#14673 Jul 15, 2012
This is dumb
vietnam

West Liberty, KY

#14674 Jul 16, 2012
Cornelius Scudmister wrote:
<quoted text>
These are undeniable facts verified by the CBO and multiple independent agencies.
YOU seem to be the one in denial dumbf**k.
whats going on you old jew killer.why dont you go back to germany with your ideals and see if they fall for them again.looks like your the dumbf**k here.
What

Conway, SC

#14675 Jul 16, 2012
whitehair wrote:
Just don`t know the answers ,do you?
Don`t feel bad,most of us don`t either!
You know Romney will be indicted.
Willie

Elizabethtown, KY

#14676 Jul 16, 2012
Coal wrote:
<quoted text>What Republican has helped Coal?
You should ask
What Democrat destroyed coal in Ky and W.Va and Ohio and other states?
Louisa coal processing plant now converted over to gas instead of coal because of Obama's EPA regulations.. Our utilities bills will be much, much higher like everything else. "Obama, THE GREAT DESTROYER"
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#14677 Jul 16, 2012
What wrote:
<quoted text>You know Romney will be indicted.
Is that for some reason?Or,after Obama is back in Kenya?

Think about this for your self.If you owned half of a millions dollar company,had stock of maybe 50%,and decided to leave the company.What would you do with your stock?Sell it,?Keep it for income?Move it to where the taxes are less?Don`t just act dumb,think for yourself! So what if he is rich?We all would like to be!Talk about Bain moving jobs to China?How about Obama giving Billions to his buddies with companies like Solendra that went broke shortly there after.Where did the money go?Why did they loan to these companies with no lein on the property and no way to collect back?Stupidity!!!No care for the taxpayers money,it is not theirs,they just blow it!Same as the Dept.s going on big vacations(conferences) at the taxpayers expense.You have to have an honest leader,otherwise they all start blowing it.
Syl

Elizabethtown, KY

#14678 Jul 16, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
How long will it take you to find anything in the request for info the Congress asked for,that would indicate any National Defense,or info that would create a problem?Just think,all they asked for was who ran the show,who was responsible for the Fast and Furious,was any one known?And all they got was running around the out house.Now somehow this has gotten all the way out of control til executive Privilege has to mean the executives WERE involved!How far up?Obama is the one wants it shut down!
Executive Priviledge means the top just wants secrets kept secret.So much for open -ness,for what the public should be able to know and the Congress should have the info.
And still no need to call names,just because you find it impossible to understand.
\
You would think, as president , Obama would insist on Holder handing over those documents .
Tells me Obama is up to his rear end in this, and it's him self he's trying to protect, at least till after the election.
After the election, and he wins, we will see the real Obama come out, and it won't be pretty,and it will be to late. Our fate will be sealed.
Fast and Furious is all about an excuse to destroy the Second Amendment and disarming the American citizens. WONDER WHY!!!!????? Maybe when we start starving because there are no jobs we will protest in the streets with sticks and rocks .
What

Conway, SC

#14679 Jul 16, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that for some reason?Or,after Obama is back in Kenya?
Think about this for your self.If you owned half of a millions dollar company,had stock of maybe 50%,and decided to leave the company.What would you do with your stock?Sell it,?Keep it for income?Move it to where the taxes are less?Don`t just act dumb,think for yourself! So what if he is rich?We all would like to be!Talk about Bain moving jobs to China?How about Obama giving Billions to his buddies with companies like Solendra that went broke shortly there after.Where did the money go?Why did they loan to these companies with no lein on the property and no way to collect back?Stupidity!!!No care for the taxpayers money,it is not theirs,they just blow it!Same as the Dept.s going on big vacations(conferences) at the taxpayers expense.You have to have an honest leader,otherwise they all start blowing it.
Romney will be indicted for Tax Fraud soon. He is a draft dodging coward so naturally you like him.

Romney was great for Business, in China!

The Draft Dodger will lose big in November.
What

Conway, SC

#14680 Jul 16, 2012
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>You would think, as president , Obama would insist on Holder handing over those documents .
Tells me Obama is up to his rear end in this, and it's him self he's trying to protect, at least till after the election.
After the election, and he wins, we will see the real Obama come out, and it won't be pretty,and it will be to late. Our fate will be sealed.
Fast and Furious is all about an excuse to destroy the Second Amendment and disarming the American citizens. WONDER WHY!!!!????? Maybe when we start starving because there are no jobs we will protest in the streets with sticks and rocks .
Bush used Executive Privilege 6 times in his first 4 years.

This is Barack's first time.

Pay back is a bitch.

Since: Jan 10

Houston, TX

#14681 Jul 17, 2012
****Well, Mr. and Mrs. Big Stevie are fresh from their hiatus in Colorado, refreshed, and ready to get back into the swing of things. Sorry for the joke, below, but that's the best I could do in a pinch. Big Stevie will certainly endeavor to do better in the future. That is all!****

A man is surprised to receives a call from his doctor.

The doctor says, "I'm sorry, but I have some bad news and some worse news."

"Well, alright, give me the bad news first," said the man.

"Well," said the doctor, "The bad news is that you only have 24 hours to live."

"Holy Cow! That is some bad news!" the man exclaimed. "What news could be worse than that?" he asked.

"The worse news is that I have been trying to reach you since yesterday."
Adobo

Saugus, MA

#14682 Jul 17, 2012
b1tch19 wrote:
I just cant believe how awful the candidates act towards each other. These ads are getting nuts!
What is new, clueless?
Nado

Saugus, MA

#14683 Jul 17, 2012
Rookwood wrote:
I would not vote for either of these bozo's , if they paid me to. This is a political circus,
I do agree with you 100%
Nado

Saugus, MA

#14684 Jul 17, 2012
Patriot wrote:
A nasty debate between nasty people. Kentucky is better than either of these guys. America is better. One would assume that we have risen above this sort of political mud-slinging and disrespect toward one another. But, we all know what happens when we assume something.
You said it and beautifly
Henry Iglesias

Saugus, MA

#14685 Jul 17, 2012
Farmman wrote:
Repeatedly,I have said ,"the system is broken."The 17th amendment set the stage for these political campaighns to get nasty.The Congress persons in the time before the 17th,about up to 1930,were chosen by the State legislators and they were to choose from the best in the legislature.Trained,seasoned persons.Then to change this,came the amendment,and the races began.Money collecting by every Congress person to stay on the job,lifelong pols.!More money collecting and spent to get on the job!Then to become lifetime pols.Now no term limits,now no reporting to the legislature on job performance!The reason given back then was too many rich became congress persons,when it should be an honor!
Well ,what do we now have?,Ever know of any retiring pol.that is not a millionaire?They collect and collect from the day elected til the day of retirement!Some call this selling the vote to the special interests.For this reason,vote for Rand Paul and term limits!
You know what are you talking about.
What

Conway, SC

#14686 Jul 17, 2012
Henry Iglesias wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what are you talking about.
Quit changing names goofball.
Henry Iglesias

Saugus, MA

#14687 Jul 17, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You are incredibly stupid.
You are wrong. I am credible and humble.
Henry Iglesias

Saugus, MA

#14688 Jul 17, 2012
What wrote:
<quoted text>Quit changing names goofball.
It pleases me, old Lotario.
And mind your business, cacatua. More caca than tua.
What

Conway, SC

#14689 Jul 17, 2012
Henry Iglesias wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wrong. I am credible and humble.
You are clueless and ignorant.
0ld Lotario

Saugus, MA

#14690 Jul 17, 2012
katfan77 wrote:
<quoted text>
if by "you" you mean welfare/public assistance abusers, all the old farts who voted themselves access to a ponzi scheme or did nothing about it, government union employees who make far to much to produce nothing of value & government bullies who make innocent non-violent people criminals yes "you" loose.
That is violent!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sebree Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anybody seen Shelby Lunsford? 4 min kingj77 1
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 23 min LMS 1,249
joseph wheatley 28 min amanda 7
TRISTAN AUD a letter from your childs father 31 min chris wink 1
blake wilson and the wfc employees? 40 min whoa 4
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 41 min Limbertwig 151,106
fire in sebree? 13 hr darth vaper 3
•••
•••
•••

Sebree Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Sebree People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••