SEATAC: King County deputy charged with assaulting 15-year-old girl

Feb 14, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Tacoma News Tribune

A King County sheriff's deputy accused of using excessive force on a 15-year-old girl - including kicking her, holding her down and pulling her hair - has been charged with fourth-degree assault.

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Jul 3, 2012
Vu nguyen

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2009

I love the new training they give these guys. My brother was a sheriff deputy who died in the line of duty and officers like this guy bring shame to all of you because if it wasn't for the camera i wouldn't be typing this comment right now!!!!!!
White Coat

Staten Island, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2009

I reviewed the tape of the officer assaulting the 15yo girl. Yes a 15yo can be annoying and yes she did commit a crime. The sheriff should immediately fired and his pension taken away. Obvioulsy, he is not in the habit of his actions being videotaped as his past brutalities have gone unpunished.

All I can say to this officer is "Smile you are on Candid Camera!"
jaybo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2009

This guy has a sick problem, mentally he needs help. he also needs his a@@kicked. IA nice southern a@@ whoopn would sufice
Daniel

Huntington Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2009

Judged:

The man is a Bully. Bullies will try to get jobs where they are in a position of authority and they will use that cover to abuse their authority upon others that are less well position. Usually, most police departments will try and filter out these B#stards but, a number of them get through the screening. This should be a hands down firing offense especially, with his previously suspected behavior.
Retired State Trooper

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Judged:

I am a retired State Police Captain with the Delaware State Police with 35 years of service. King County has a severe problem in lack of training,supervision etc..From a few cases I have seen it make me very angry that in the law enforcement community we have these type of thugs in uniform.Many of the King County Deputies would have NEVER made it as a State trooper.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent SeaTac Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sexting buddies 13 hr bi-curious man 2
Man held on $2M bail in Kent gas station shooting Fri Bye Bye to Trash 1
women Aug 20 TRAVELER 1
WA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Washingto... (Oct '10) Aug 19 Mr Blue 714
Hey any girls wanna text me i need new texting ... (Nov '10) Aug 7 Kyndal 41
The Navy Seal time forgot | Guest op Jul 26 Throbbin Robin 1
Locksmith Near Me Jul '14 locksmithnearme 1

Search the SeaTac Forum:
•••
•••
•••

SeaTac Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••