Michael kourakis

Arlington, TX

#22 Sep 17, 2010
Where can I sign up for the Klan
little-whip

Winston Salem, NC

#23 Sep 18, 2010
Yup. I told her that her remarks about the college being funded by the Klan could be considered libel if proven unfounded. She freaked out and deleted her remarks.

Neither holly nor myself were seeking to give her any publicity, we were seeking to dispel the negative stereotypes that so many liberals love to spread about the south, and small towns in particular.
Old Army

Damascus, AR

#24 Sep 18, 2010
little-whip wrote:
Yup. I told her that her remarks about the college being funded by the Klan could be considered libel if proven unfounded. She freaked out and deleted her remarks.
Neither holly nor myself were seeking to give her any publicity, we were seeking to dispel the negative stereotypes that so many liberals love to spread about the south, and small towns in particular.
Then I apologize. I'm sorry.
little-whip

Winston Salem, NC

#26 Sep 18, 2010
Old Army wrote:
<quoted text>
Then I apologize. I'm sorry.
It's all good, Soldier. I loathe these holier-than-thou elites who think all southerners are racist, bigoted, inbred hicks.

Oddly enough, she's stil carrying on, though she's taken it off the public forums on Blogster. She's sent me multiple private messages, now claiming that the SEARCY SHERRIFF's OFFICE is calling and harrassing her, as if she's the only person in the world using the name of 'missyxxxxx' to blog under and the local law has her current address and phone number, even though she's said before that she lives with her mother now, and no longer even in Searcy.

I think what we have here is a pathological liar, common as dirt on the 'net these days. It's sad, really. And to think she has children!(Unless that's a lie too, who knows anymore.)
just sad

Kemp, TX

#27 Sep 19, 2010
Ok i dont know about any KKK...BUT I will tell you that last night my husband,our little boy,and myself were at the fair playing a game...the man was african-american that ran this game.He was so nice...and these three teenage boys came up to him and said "you know Obama is going to die soon,you shouldve known that no monkey would make it in office!" i mean these boys were like 16...i wanted to slap them!i am white myself and i love every race of person!i was just really sad!
harrison arkansas sponsor

Dade City, FL

#29 Sep 19, 2010
hell yea! great for the teenage boys at the fair\
freedom of speech ya know

www.kkk.org

just like martin luther i also have a dream
im dreaming of a WHITE christmas
whatever

Richardson, TX

#30 Sep 19, 2010
H.A.S. shut the hell up! Stupidity...I swear it runs rampant these days!
little-whip

Winston Salem, NC

#31 Sep 20, 2010
whatever wrote:
H.A.S. shut the hell up! Stupidity...I swear it runs rampant these days!
Haha, now why would Thom Robb's Klan be trying to recruit in Searcy if the entire town is already Klan, as this chick claimed?
little-whip

Winston Salem, NC

#32 Sep 20, 2010
harrison arkansas sponsor wrote:
hell yea! great for the teenage boys at the fair\
freedom of speech ya know
www.kkk.org
just like martin luther i also have a dream
im dreaming of a WHITE christmas
Dream on, Harrison. And while you're dreaming, you may enjoy a little poem I wrote about Pastor Thomas Robb, known to me as Tom the Robber. You can read it here:
http://www.blogster.com/litt1e-whip/lw-bitchs...
Big Johnny

AOL

#34 Mar 15, 2011
little-whip wrote:
http://www.blogster.com/mmmhol lywould/still-thinking-or-bett er-i-forbid-you-to-think-unles s-i-agree#comment-zmls
There's the link again, I tried to post it in html but it didn't work.
Keep your nose out of other people's business if you don't want them in yours.
probably confused

Arlington, TX

#35 Mar 15, 2011
A Harding fraternity is Kappa Kappa Kappa. Their shirts simply read KKK. maybe that's where this rumor started out of state or by people passing through and not understanding.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#36 Mar 15, 2011
As is the case with all KKK groups they do not advertise their whereabouts.

There are four large groups of KKK in Arkanasa today.
probably confused

Arlington, TX

#37 Mar 15, 2011
probably confused wrote:
A Harding fraternity is Kappa Kappa Kappa. Their shirts simply read KKK. maybe that's where this rumor started out of state or by people passing through and not understanding.
....and SEARCY is less than 1% black so they must be bored if there is clan here.

Location hidden

#38 Mar 15, 2011
probably confused wrote:
<quoted text>
....and SEARCY is less than 1% black so they must be bored if there is clan here.
In Arkansas when a minority population (black) is as small as Searcy's it usually indicates one thing only.

As to why blacks would live there if there is Klan there.

Could it be that those blacks behave as blacks did before Civil Rights advanced them?

Ah, One now needs to ask why someone is trying to stir up anti-black sentiment in Searcy?
it has changed

Arlington, TX

#39 Mar 15, 2011
Area51alert wrote:
<quoted text>In Arkansas when a minority population (black) is as small as Searcy's it usually indicates one thing only.

As to why blacks would live there if there is Klan there.

Could it be that those blacks behave as blacks did before Civil Rights advanced them?

Ah, One now needs to ask why someone is trying to stir up anti-black sentiment in Searcy?
Yeah...wondering that myself. Let's kist hope if he needs heart surgery they knock him out before black doctor walks on. Haha
it has changed

Arlington, TX

#40 Mar 15, 2011
it has changed wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah...wondering that myself. Let's kist hope if he needs heart surgery they knock him out before black doctor walks on. Haha
Sorry iphone typo not an idiot

Location hidden

#41 Mar 15, 2011
Amazing that some people can make claims of no racial bias yet encourage it through obscure channels!

Making claims that there is no KKK in Searcy yet by doing so racially motivated hate is brought out.

I would not be surpirised if some hate crime is not commited there here shortly.

United States

#42 Mar 15, 2011
If you want a town that is racist go to Cabot! They have a Robert E. Lee parade!
coiled

Fort Worth, TX

#43 Mar 15, 2011
mmmhollywould wrote:
<quoted text>While I never lived in Searcy I have been there and have known people from there and do not beleive for a moment that everyone in Searcy is either a member of the KKK or quaking in fear but this woman insists it is true and that I cannot vouch for the city since I never lived there and she did. So I decided to come and ask.

Though now I look like a moron for asking and saying Ak instead of Ar for that I am an idiot and sorry.

Thank you for your comment.
Old army does have reading comprehension problems, and a serious hard-on for people who mention white county, Searcy, or Harding university in any thread. "ain't no one never been no racist in white county never". Douche bag... I personally don't live in Searcy but I work there. In my experience people in Searcy don't seem hostile or intolerant of minorities in Any capacity.
Old Army

Quitman, AR

#44 Mar 15, 2011
WTF are you talking about?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Searcy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wreck on hwy 16 cut hill 54 min guest 11
/keep a word drop a word/ (Oct '11) 59 min Jennifer Renee 7,664
Johnny Reed 1 hr Oops 15
sierra prestidge 1 hr Oops 31
Nicole montano 1 hr Oh ya 6
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 2 hr WARRIOR 10,031
AR Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr WARRIOR 29,868
•••
•••
•••

Searcy Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Searcy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Searcy News, Events & Info