anyone that would sponsor a needy family for xmas with children

Posted in the Searcy Forum

need info

United States

#1 Nov 18, 2013
A lot of families are still needing sum sort of assistance with xmas and i can totally see where they are coming from does anyone have any info that would help single moms out to get their cchildren involved in having someone help them for xmas thank u all and god bless
guest

Oklahoma City, OK

#2 Nov 18, 2013
Would be great to get info out there and more available. I'd love to donate but would never post info on here. Isn't it junior auxiliary that sponsors some
need info

United States

#3 Nov 19, 2013
Yr had been really tough on me and kids and i guess i finally got ahold of one of my hippy consultants and she is gonna askk her coodinator how to get someone to sponsor families such as mine that has not been able to find assistance yetYes but trying to find the right people or person is so hard to get ahold of, I'm a single mom myself andd have been on the phone all week looking for assistance bc this
Shanty

Searcy, AR

#4 Nov 19, 2013
need info wrote:
Yr had been really tough on me and kids and i guess i finally got ahold of one of my hippy consultants and she is gonna askk her coodinator how to get someone to sponsor families such as mine that has not been able to find assistance yetYes but trying to find the right people or person is so hard to get ahold of, I'm a single mom myself andd have been on the phone all week looking for assistance bc this
Lowes is hiring.
Single Girl

Bristol, CT

#5 Nov 19, 2013
Do ya'll ever go to the Salvation Army church?

They give alot of assistance o needy families.

so long country pumpkin
giving

Springville, PA

#6 Nov 19, 2013
need info wrote:
A lot of families are still needing sum sort of assistance with xmas and i can totally see where they are coming from does anyone have any info that would help single moms out to get their cchildren involved in having someone help them for xmas thank u all and god bless
Make ur children cookies go to the dollar store and buy them $1.00 gifts that would be better then nothing if u8 smoke quite smoking that will save u tons of money
guest

Oklahoma City, OK

#7 Nov 19, 2013
giving wrote:
<quoted text>Make ur children cookies go to the dollar store and buy them $1.00 gifts that would be better then nothing if u8 smoke quite smoking that will save u tons of money
Did she mention she smoked? Maybe I overlooked that? Otherwise, shame on yourself. Karma may visit you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Searcy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sequoia 26 min Spade 9
Amber C. Aka Amber Patrice 28 min Spade 2
Lets Play One Word (Oct '12) 29 min Spade 356
melissa sterling 2 hr thunk it 1
/keep a word drop a word/ (Oct '11) 2 hr Jennifer Renee 10,258
brooklyn 3 hr wondering 1
Judge Hannah (May '14) 4 hr Yes 41

Winter Storm Watch for White County was issued at March 02 at 4:00AM CST

Searcy Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Searcy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:00AM
Why the Browns Need to Stay Far Away from Bradford
NFL 7:00 AM
Weinke makes a Luck-Bradford collegiate comparison
Bleacher Report 9:58 AM
Vince Young Registered at NFL Vet Combine
Bleacher Report 9:05 PM
Rams' Blueprint for Winning Free Agency
CBS Sports 5:39 AM
LOOK: Possible stadium design for Rams to stay in St. Louis