ohme

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2011

6-10 early bird. Whole store is 15-50% off!
lol

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2011

Judged:

Mark everything up 100% then back down 20% to make u seem like your getting a deal!
I agree

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2011

I agree! Hays is one of the big rip offs of searcy!
what

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2011

Then don't shop there. I'm sure they are fine without your business. :)
me

Searcy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2011

Ya there expensive but have cute cloths lol there opening at six but that's all I know lol
fosho

Searcy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2011

lol wrote:
Mark everything up 100% then back down 20% to make u seem like your getting a deal!
True, everything there should be the price that it is in the tent all of the time.
stupid

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2011

Idk why y'all think everyone should just give their shit to y'all...it's illegal to mark above MSRP...not a single thing in that store is above it...cheap ass's go to Walmart if you want it cheap
lol

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2011

Not cheap I'd just rather goto the buckle to shop then that store and get ripped off! Lots of things are illegal but does that stop pep from doing it?
I agree

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2011

stupid wrote:
Idk why y'all think everyone should just give their shit to y'all...it's illegal to mark above MSRP...not a single thing in that store is above it...cheap ass's go to Walmart if you want it cheap
. Well stupid, when you can go to the buckle in littlerock at the mall and buy a shirt that's 20 bucks less at there everyday price than what hays sells them for at there tent sale then hays is a rip off. Your talking out your a**. you must b a hays or your a hays nutsack holder!
unknown

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2011

I agree wrote:
<quoted text>. Well stupid, when you can go to the buckle in littlerock at the mall and buy a shirt that's 20 bucks less at there everyday price than what hays sells them for at there tent sale then hays is a rip off. Your talking out your a**. you must b a hays or your a hays nutsack holder!
I know for a fact that the uggs they have went on sale for 15% off and they never go on sale anywhere else that I know of. They really do have good deals and why would you spend the money in gas to save a few bucks when you can just buy it in town
unknown

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2011

I agree wrote:
<quoted text>. Well stupid, when you can go to the buckle in littlerock at the mall and buy a shirt that's 20 bucks less at there everyday price than what hays sells them for at there tent sale then hays is a rip off. Your talking out your a**. you must b a hays or your a hays nutsack holder!
I know for a fact that the uggs they have went on sale for 15% off and they never go on sale anywhere else that I know of. They really do have good deals and why would you spend the money in gas to save a few bucks when you can just buy it in town.
hays

Searcy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2011

isn't all that great, and they're clothes are very low quality with the exception of name brand clothing but otherwise their shirts are cheap, and everything is ridiculously over priced

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Searcy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AR Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 10 min squeezers 29,475
/keep a word drop a word/ (Oct '11) 18 min Super_Chick_ 7,395
Anonymous Yellow 30 min SuperTerrific 1
Ebony Chicks. 1 hr Ex Bouncer 4
Barbara Barnes Carey Sajtos 2 hr Super Terrific 3
Kelly Quits TOPIX 3 hr The real Kelly Fi... 3
red haired girl in blk car always in hood? 4 hr white trash 6

Search the Searcy Forum:
•••
•••