Seabrook police log

Nov 7, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: SeacoastOnline

Richard White, 17, 28 Folly Mill Road, Seabrook, was charged with possession of a controlled/narcotic drug, unlawful possession of alcohol, carrying/selling weapons , possession/use of tobacco, simple assault, ...

Comments
1 - 20 of 29 Comments Last updated Jul 8, 2010
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
dark side of the brook

Newmarket, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2008

Does that really surprise people that know him?Richard white really never had a chance.His parents never really cared.I have seen to much.It is sad when children dont even have a chance in life.
richards girl

Colchester, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2009

its not your place to talk why dont u go back to the dark side of the brook richards family loves him and so does his friends hes just young and make mistakes thats a normal part in life so go get a life and stop talkin crap PEACE
southcbroook yup bubba

Manchester, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2009

richards girl wrote:
its not your place to talk why dont u go back to the dark side of the brook richards family loves him and so does his friends hes just young and make mistakes thats a normal part in life so go get a life and stop talkin crap PEACE
it doesnt matter if richards family loves him or not doesnt even matter how many friends he has doesnt even really matter richards girl...ur boy is a lowlife and clearly those charges do not reflect a youngster just making mistakes its not that common for young kids who do make mistakes to make those kinds of mistakes sounds like the kids needs to be institutionalized
da brook

Exeter, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2009

southcbrook yup bubba you sound like a cop
pigs
rich white

Exeter, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2009

you all wanna meet up or somethin too scared to say it to my face. ill find out who you are
Clowns in a Superman Suit

Exeter, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2009

Judged:

Tell me it's a lie, the Cheif of Polices neice OVERDOSES at Lynn Eaton's and still no arrest??? I think the selectman and town manager should give the police another raise without the peoples vote. JOB WELL DONE! What chance does the rest of our children have?
get it right

Hampton, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2009

Judged:

The Police Chief doesn't have a neice. What is this girls name? and do you even know who the police chief is?

Exeter, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2009

get it right wrote:
The Police Chief doesn't have a neice. What is this girls name? and do you even know who the police chief is?
Maybe, we should try out one of those drop boxes at Lynn's house. They seem to be working great.$1/gram for an oxy, I'm surprised those boxes aren't overflowing.
That Guy

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2009

Clowns in a Superman Suit wrote:
Tell me it's a lie, the Cheif of Polices neice OVERDOSES at Lynn Eaton's and still no arrest??? I think the selectman and town manager should give the police another raise without the peoples vote. JOB WELL DONE! What chance does the rest of our children have?
I know a few of the police officers an they have not had a raise in 5 years. everyone should get a raise, I get one every year. DO YOUR HOMEWORK

Exeter, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2009

That Guy wrote:
<quoted text>I know a few of the police officers an they have not had a raise in 5 years. everyone should get a raise, I get one every year. DO YOUR HOMEWORK
I know its hard to believe but your buddies lied to you. They have had a raise this year. Even though their contract begins as every other one does in Seabrook first paragraph > All money issues will go to the town for a vote, Selectman Robert Moore and Brendan Kelly (liberterian- yeah right) gave it to them with Town Manager Barry Brenners approval. Now I can't change the truth, but doesn't it make you wonder why all of these gentlemen decided to operate outside of their scope of practice. Why would all of them break the law? Wait until this week, their going to prove to you that Seabrook doesn't need a town manager. SEABROOK NEEDS A CLEANING AND IT NEEDS TO START AT THE TOP
anarchist

Exeter, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2009

<quoted text>I know its hard to believe but your buddies lied to you. They have had a raise this year. Even though their contract begins as every other one does in Seabrook first paragraph > All money issues will go to the town for a vote, Selectman Robert Moore and Brendan Kelly (liberterian- yeah right) gave it to them with Town Manager Barry Brenners approval. Now I can't change the truth, but doesn't it make you wonder why all of these gentlemen decided to operate outside of their scope of practice. Why would all of them break the law? Wait until this week, their going to prove to you that Seabrook doesn't need a town manager. SEABROOK NEEDS A CLEANING AND IT NEEDS TO START AT THE TOP
....says a 2 faced politician.... I agree with the cleaning though.
getreal

Brewer, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2009

<quoted text>I know its hard to believe but your buddies lied to you. They have had a raise this year. Even though their contract begins as every other one does in Seabrook first paragraph > All money issues will go to the town for a vote, Selectman Robert Moore and Brendan Kelly (liberterian- yeah right) gave it to them with Town Manager Barry Brenners approval. Now I can't change the truth, but doesn't it make you wonder why all of these gentlemen decided to operate outside of their scope of practice. Why would all of them break the law? Wait until this week, their going to prove to you that Seabrook doesn't need a town manager. SEABROOK NEEDS A CLEANING AND IT NEEDS TO START AT THE TOP
What the hell are you talking about.,..make sense...barrrrr
That Guy

Epping, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2009

What did they get for a raise?????I think your wrong
rich andwhite

Exeter, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2010

i aint skard of yall i caary firearms and tobacco what son lets meetup anytime
Not so Rich an O So white

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2010

Are you for real?
South Seabrooka

Exeter, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2010

maybe if the townspeople hadnt let the selectman railroad out Baker, the best thing to have happened to the Seabrook police in the 30 years ive lived here, these "problems" in town would have already been systematically neautralized.
real bub

Exeter, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2010

South Seabrooka wrote:
maybe if the townspeople hadnt let the selectman railroad out Baker, the best thing to have happened to the Seabrook police in the 30 years ive lived here, these "problems" in town would have already been systematically neautralized.
only 30 years so your not even a bub cant listen to you
English please

Exeter, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2010

I have to say I am curious as to what your standards are to be a "bub"? I would think the 30 years I have lived here and the time I served my country away from Seabrook while remaining a registered Seabrook voter would certianly qualify me as a bub. Especially seeing as I currently live in the same home I grew up in South Seabrook. Why do people always assume?
South Seabrooka

Exeter, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2010

English please wrote:
I have to say I am curious as to what your standards are to be a "bub"? I would think the 30 years I have lived here and the time I served my country away from Seabrook while remaining a registered Seabrook voter would certianly qualify me as a bub. Especially seeing as I currently live in the same home I grew up in South Seabrook. Why do people always assume?
It seems my holiday guests are also fans of expressing their opinions on topix. Just to clarify I wanted to repost with my screename.
Factis

Exeter, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2010

English please wrote:
Why do you assume that Bill Baker was Seabrook's saviour? We only have one and he wasn't it....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Seabrook News Video

•••
Seabrook Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Seabrook Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••