Seabrook police log

Nov 7, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: SeacoastOnline

Richard White, 17, 28 Folly Mill Road, Seabrook, was charged with possession of a controlled/narcotic drug, unlawful possession of alcohol, carrying/selling weapons , possession/use of tobacco, simple assault, ...

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of29
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
dark side of the brook

Exeter, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 21, 2008
 
Does that really surprise people that know him?Richard white really never had a chance.His parents never really cared.I have seen to much.It is sad when children dont even have a chance in life.
richards girl

Milton, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Sep 12, 2009
 
its not your place to talk why dont u go back to the dark side of the brook richards family loves him and so does his friends hes just young and make mistakes thats a normal part in life so go get a life and stop talkin crap PEACE
southcbroook yup bubba

Merrimack, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Sep 13, 2009
 
richards girl wrote:
its not your place to talk why dont u go back to the dark side of the brook richards family loves him and so does his friends hes just young and make mistakes thats a normal part in life so go get a life and stop talkin crap PEACE
it doesnt matter if richards family loves him or not doesnt even matter how many friends he has doesnt even really matter richards girl...ur boy is a lowlife and clearly those charges do not reflect a youngster just making mistakes its not that common for young kids who do make mistakes to make those kinds of mistakes sounds like the kids needs to be institutionalized
da brook

Exeter, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Dec 12, 2009
 
southcbrook yup bubba you sound like a cop
pigs
rich white

Exeter, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Dec 16, 2009
 
you all wanna meet up or somethin too scared to say it to my face. ill find out who you are
Clowns in a Superman Suit

Exeter, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Dec 16, 2009
 

Judged:

1

Tell me it's a lie, the Cheif of Polices neice OVERDOSES at Lynn Eaton's and still no arrest??? I think the selectman and town manager should give the police another raise without the peoples vote. JOB WELL DONE! What chance does the rest of our children have?
get it right

Exeter, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Dec 17, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The Police Chief doesn't have a neice. What is this girls name? and do you even know who the police chief is?
Clowns in a Superman Suit

Newmarket, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Dec 17, 2009
 
get it right wrote:
The Police Chief doesn't have a neice. What is this girls name? and do you even know who the police chief is?
Maybe, we should try out one of those drop boxes at Lynn's house. They seem to be working great.$1/gram for an oxy, I'm surprised those boxes aren't overflowing.
That Guy

Longmeadow, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Dec 21, 2009
 
Clowns in a Superman Suit wrote:
Tell me it's a lie, the Cheif of Polices neice OVERDOSES at Lynn Eaton's and still no arrest??? I think the selectman and town manager should give the police another raise without the peoples vote. JOB WELL DONE! What chance does the rest of our children have?
I know a few of the police officers an they have not had a raise in 5 years. everyone should get a raise, I get one every year. DO YOUR HOMEWORK
Clowns in a Superman Suit

Newmarket, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Dec 22, 2009
 
That Guy wrote:
<quoted text>I know a few of the police officers an they have not had a raise in 5 years. everyone should get a raise, I get one every year. DO YOUR HOMEWORK
I know its hard to believe but your buddies lied to you. They have had a raise this year. Even though their contract begins as every other one does in Seabrook first paragraph > All money issues will go to the town for a vote, Selectman Robert Moore and Brendan Kelly (liberterian- yeah right) gave it to them with Town Manager Barry Brenners approval. Now I can't change the truth, but doesn't it make you wonder why all of these gentlemen decided to operate outside of their scope of practice. Why would all of them break the law? Wait until this week, their going to prove to you that Seabrook doesn't need a town manager. SEABROOK NEEDS A CLEANING AND IT NEEDS TO START AT THE TOP
anarchist

Exeter, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Dec 22, 2009
 
Clowns in a Superman Suit wrote:
<quoted text>I know its hard to believe but your buddies lied to you. They have had a raise this year. Even though their contract begins as every other one does in Seabrook first paragraph > All money issues will go to the town for a vote, Selectman Robert Moore and Brendan Kelly (liberterian- yeah right) gave it to them with Town Manager Barry Brenners approval. Now I can't change the truth, but doesn't it make you wonder why all of these gentlemen decided to operate outside of their scope of practice. Why would all of them break the law? Wait until this week, their going to prove to you that Seabrook doesn't need a town manager. SEABROOK NEEDS A CLEANING AND IT NEEDS TO START AT THE TOP
....says a 2 faced politician.... I agree with the cleaning though.
getreal

Standish, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Dec 23, 2009
 
Clowns in a Superman Suit wrote:
<quoted text>I know its hard to believe but your buddies lied to you. They have had a raise this year. Even though their contract begins as every other one does in Seabrook first paragraph > All money issues will go to the town for a vote, Selectman Robert Moore and Brendan Kelly (liberterian- yeah right) gave it to them with Town Manager Barry Brenners approval. Now I can't change the truth, but doesn't it make you wonder why all of these gentlemen decided to operate outside of their scope of practice. Why would all of them break the law? Wait until this week, their going to prove to you that Seabrook doesn't need a town manager. SEABROOK NEEDS A CLEANING AND IT NEEDS TO START AT THE TOP
What the hell are you talking about.,..make sense...barrrrr
That Guy

Exeter, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Dec 26, 2009
 
Clowns in a Superman Suit wrote:
<quoted text>I know its hard to believe but your buddies lied to you. They have had a raise this year. Even though their contract begins as every other one does in Seabrook first paragraph > All money issues will go to the town for a vote, Selectman Robert Moore and Brendan Kelly (liberterian- yeah right) gave it to them with Town Manager Barry Brenners approval. Now I can't change the truth, but doesn't it make you wonder why all of these gentlemen decided to operate outside of their scope of practice. Why would all of them break the law? Wait until this week, their going to prove to you that Seabrook doesn't need a town manager. SEABROOK NEEDS A CLEANING AND IT NEEDS TO START AT THE TOP
What did they get for a raise?????I think your wrong
rich andwhite

Exeter, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jan 2, 2010
 
i aint skard of yall i caary firearms and tobacco what son lets meetup anytime
Not so Rich an O So white

Longmeadow, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jan 2, 2010
 
Are you for real?
South Seabrooka

Seabrook, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jan 3, 2010
 
maybe if the townspeople hadnt let the selectman railroad out Baker, the best thing to have happened to the Seabrook police in the 30 years ive lived here, these "problems" in town would have already been systematically neautralized.
real bub

Stratham, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jan 4, 2010
 
South Seabrooka wrote:
maybe if the townspeople hadnt let the selectman railroad out Baker, the best thing to have happened to the Seabrook police in the 30 years ive lived here, these "problems" in town would have already been systematically neautralized.
only 30 years so your not even a bub cant listen to you
English please

Seabrook, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jan 4, 2010
 
I have to say I am curious as to what your standards are to be a "bub"? I would think the 30 years I have lived here and the time I served my country away from Seabrook while remaining a registered Seabrook voter would certianly qualify me as a bub. Especially seeing as I currently live in the same home I grew up in South Seabrook. Why do people always assume?
South Seabrooka

Seabrook, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jan 4, 2010
 
English please wrote:
I have to say I am curious as to what your standards are to be a "bub"? I would think the 30 years I have lived here and the time I served my country away from Seabrook while remaining a registered Seabrook voter would certianly qualify me as a bub. Especially seeing as I currently live in the same home I grew up in South Seabrook. Why do people always assume?
It seems my holiday guests are also fans of expressing their opinions on topix. Just to clarify I wanted to repost with my screename.
Factis

Stratham, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jan 4, 2010
 
English please wrote:
I have to say I am curious as to what your standards are to be a "bub"? I would think the 30 years I have lived here and the time I served my country away from Seabrook while remaining a registered Seabrook voter would certianly qualify me as a bub. Especially seeing as I currently live in the same home I grew up in South Seabrook. Why do people always assume?
Why do you assume that Bill Baker was Seabrook's saviour? We only have one and he wasn't it....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of29
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Seabrook Discussions

Search the Seabrook Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The Prettiest Most Down To Earth In Seabrook! 12 hr Clueless 5
Tonia Cruz 16 hr lynnberger 12
Rep. Emerick: Legislative update (Apr '13) 18 hr Willy Lion 156
Two arrested on drug charges, suspected in Seac... Fri Disgusted 3
Selectman Race (2 positions) Fri meeting 186
What's up with Seabrook Apr 16 go west 2
Salem officer is charged with assault Apr 15 wearinggirlspanties 6
•••
•••

Seabrook News Video

•••
•••

Seabrook Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Seabrook People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••