Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?

Posted in the Scranton Forum

Comments (Page 1,410)

Showing posts 28,181 - 28,200 of51,237
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Dan the Man

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Just when you thought it was impossible for a wingnut to be even MORE over-the-top histrionic...Mike Kelly.

"I know in your mind you can think of times when America was attacked. One is December 7th, that’s Pearl Harbor day. The other is September 11th, and that’s the day of the terrorist attack. I want you to remember August the 1st, 2012, the attack on our religious freedom. That is a day that will live in infamy, along with those other dates,"
- Mike Kelly (R-PA) on Obamacare's birth control mandate, which kicks in today.

Seriously? Women having access to preventative healthcare without deductibles and co-pays is equivalent to Pearl Harbor and 9/11?

I thought we reached Peak Wingnut with the Obama = Hitler/Satan bullshit. Now this?

The right simply has nowhere left to go. After you've compared the President to Hitler and Satan and the ACA to a terrorist attack, what's left?
Dan the Man

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

And remember all the wingnuts who claimed that President Obama is a "terrorist appeaser?"

Yeah, that was all bullshit hysterical lies too...

----------

Sharp Decline in Terror Attacks After Bin Laden Death

The number of worldwide terror attacks fell to 10,283 last year, down from 11,641 in 2010 and the lowest since 2005, the State Department reported today.

What’s made the difference? The State Department cites the May 2011 killing of Osama bin Laden and other top al Qaeda members killed last year including Atiyah Abd al-Rahman and Anwar al-Awlaki, who was the head of Yemen’s Al Qaeda affiliate and had ties to the underwear bomber plot in 2010.

“The loss of bin Laden and these other key operatives puts the network on a path of decline that will be difficult to reverse,” the report stated.

----------

Is anybody on the right saying ANYTHING that isn't pure Obama Derangement Syndrome?

Anybody?

ANYTHING?
Dave Rogers

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Dan the Man wrote:
Just when you thought it was impossible for a wingnut to be even MORE over-the-top histrionic...Mike Kelly.
"I know in your mind you can think of times when America was attacked. One is December 7th, that’s Pearl Harbor day. The other is September 11th, and that’s the day of the terrorist attack. I want you to remember August the 1st, 2012, the attack on our religious freedom. That is a day that will live in infamy, along with those other dates,"
- Mike Kelly (R-PA) on Obamacare's birth control mandate, which kicks in today.
Seriously? Women having access to preventative healthcare without deductibles and co-pays is equivalent to Pearl Harbor and 9/11?
I thought we reached Peak Wingnut with the Obama = Hitler/Satan bullshit. Now this?
The right simply has nowhere left to go. After you've compared the President to Hitler and Satan and the ACA to a terrorist attack, what's left?
YAWN

Lets hear your opinion on Obama's failed economy.
Dave Rogers

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Dan the Man wrote:
And remember all the wingnuts who claimed that President Obama is a "terrorist appeaser?"
----------
The number of worldwide terror attacks fell to 10,283 last year, down from 11,641 in 2010 and the lowest since 2005, the State Department reported today.
What’s made the difference? The State Department cites the May 2011 killing of Osama bin Laden and other top al Qaeda members killed last year including Atiyah Abd al-Rahman and Anwar al-Awlaki, who was the head of Yemen’s Al Qaeda affiliate and had ties to the underwear bomber plot in 2010.
“The loss of bin Laden and these other key operatives puts the network on a path of decline that will be difficult to reverse,” the report stated.
----------
Is anybody on the right saying ANYTHING that isn't pure Obama Derangement Syndrome?
Anybody?
ANYTHING?
YAWN

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Racist rogers will can see that president Obama has the electorial map in his favor so he does not need tea bags voting for him. The president is winning in several swing states flipper needs with out the support from flipper voters. When they debate the tea bags will be very sad
Marisa

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Hey why doesn't "Occupy Wall Street" have any political candidates?

Oh wait! They are in jail!! Who's going to post their bail??

Do you think "IT" will post their bail?

Probably not because "IT" doesn't have any money..."IT" doesn't work!!

That's probably why doesn't have any candidates!!

HILARIOUS!! What a bunch of LOSERS!
Marisa

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>YAWN
"IT" has the hots for Obama. The economy could be DEAD and "IT" has it so bad for Obama that "IT" would still think Obama is doing a good job .

"IT" is a clueless idiot.

Say have you heard how well Chick fil a did today? And have you heard how th black Christian ministers are opposed to Obama and his flip flop on gay marriage?

Just a little side note.....in 2007-08, I rememmber all the pro Obama bumper stickers. I'm not seeing that this time around.

What I'm seeing is anti Obama stickers and loads of pro Romney stickers. I know it's not scientific, but I do believe it is saying something and that is..Obama is finished.

The Great Black Hope was a failure.
Dave Rogers

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

bobby6464 wrote:
Racist rogers will can see that president Obama has the electorial map in his favor so he does not need tea bags voting for him. The president is winning in several swing states flipper needs with out the support from flipper voters. When they debate the tea bags will be very sad

Hey IT. I'm going to give you the chance to prove I'm a racist or you're nothing but a fool. The balls in your court IT.
Dave Rogers

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

bobby6464 wrote:
The president is winning in several swing states
No one is winning in swing states Mr. It. Have another Ripple. LMAO
TaxNoMore

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Dan the Man
Carlisle, PA

sez

----------

----------

Anybody?

ANYTHING?

SEC. NAPOLITANO:
TERRORISTS ARE CROSSING OUR SOUTHERN BORDER

Border enforcement has always been a sticking point for the Obama administration. Following the administration's partial victory against Arizona's SB 1070, it became an even bigger point as Obama announced DHS deportation policies would no longer be applicable in Arizona.

But now, concerns over the border have hit new levels, as Secretary of Homeland Defense Janet Napolitano has admitted that terrorists intending to do harm to this country are entering via our southern border "from time to time."

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2012/07/31...
TaxNoMore

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Dan the Man wrote:
----------
----------
Anybody?
ANYTHING?

When facts are shown that cannot be disputed you do not reply, disappear, switch topics or you resort to name-calling.

Dan the Man Carlisle, PA, you are a cowardly piece of shit!

Just like your black messiah!
Mutt the Wimp

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Romney - or Rmoney - is a smart, sophisticated money guy. Like my friends who are fund managers and investment advisors, he knows how to minimize his tax liability. That's what his tax returns are going to show.

While the public is not going to care about the tax regulation details, what will register is 1) that he paid a lower tax rate than most people and 2) that the rich play by a different set of rules. He will lose much of his ability to connect to the middle class.

By withholding the tax information, he is damaging his reputation for honesty and integrity. The longer he waits and the more that he dodges and weaves, the worse it will get.

His staff has undoubtedly done the testing on this. Which is worse, to be seen as rich or to be seen as evasive. They decided that evasive is better.

With my long experience in politics, I disagree. The worst thing is to cover up. It's the mistake that Clinton made. It's better to confess a mistake and apologize than to hide the truth.

If Romney continues in this way, you will begin to see the numbers for "Which candidate do you trust?" shift decisively to Obama. And if you don't trust a candidate, then you don't believe anything he says - even his policies to fix the economy.

It's simply a matter of time before Romney releases his returns. He is simply delaying the inevitable.
Marisa

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Have you heard how well Tea Party candidate Ted Cruz (R)Texas did? He won!!

Again where are the Occupy Wall Street candidates at? Oh gee!! I keep forgetting, they are in jail!! HA! HA! What losers!...LITERALLY!!!

Again, have you heard about all the long lines at Chick Fil A?

Bye Bye Obama and all the rest of tou losers!!

The ACLU even supports Chick Fil A !!
Mutt the Wimp

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Obama ahead in Pa, Fla, Ohio.......
New numbers indicate Robme is in deep deep trouble.....

LOL!

I seen Cheneys daughter eating at Lic a Chick......... He's proud of his gay daughter....

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Who got married recently and tea baggers hate that, don't you marisa. I don't need to prove you tea baggers are racist as you do that with out bobby6464 already. Go convince your tea bag brethren your not racist as you can fool them easily. Your flipper ain't foiling the Ohio voters, now is he? Of course he inst and your not as well
Dave Rogers

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Mutt the Wimp wrote:
LOL!
I seen Cheneys daughter eating at Lic a Chick......... He's proud of his gay daughter....
New numbers since your last post? There are no new numbers. Post your numbers and we are not interested in opinions from your racist blog or liberal sources.

Deep trouble? LMAO
Ted

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Mutt the Wimp wrote:
Romney - or Rmoney - is a smart, sophisticated money guy. Like my friends who are fund managers and investment advisors, he knows how to minimize his tax liability. That's what his tax returns are going to show.
While the public is not going to care about the tax regulation details, what will register is 1) that he paid a lower tax rate than most people and 2) that the rich play by a different set of rules. He will lose much of his ability to connect to the middle class.
By withholding the tax information, he is damaging his reputation for honesty and integrity. The longer he waits and the more that he dodges and weaves, the worse it will get.
His staff has undoubtedly done the testing on this. Which is worse, to be seen as rich or to be seen as evasive. They decided that evasive is better.
With my long experience in politics, I disagree. The worst thing is to cover up. It's the mistake that Clinton made. It's better to confess a mistake and apologize than to hide the truth.
If Romney continues in this way, you will begin to see the numbers for "Which candidate do you trust?" shift decisively to Obama. And if you don't trust a candidate, then you don't believe anything he says - even his policies to fix the economy.
It's simply a matter of time before Romney releases his returns. He is simply delaying the inevitable.
LOL. You plagiarizing idiot.

You can't even type a grammatically correct sentence making it entirely laughable that YOU have "friends who are fund managers and investment advisors" or have a "long experience in politics".

Do you believe you can compensate for your lack of intelligence and integrity by the sheer quantity of stolen copy and pasted works of others?

How's that working out for you, you unethical slobbering clown?

LOL!
Dave Rogers

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Obama authorizes secret support for Syrian rebels

Obama's new unfunded war.

Say what? Did I hear it right? Obama has an unfunded war?
Dave Rogers

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. You plagiarizing idiot.
You can't even type a grammatically correct sentence making it entirely laughable that YOU have "friends who are fund managers and investment advisors" or have a "long experience in politics".
Do you believe you can compensate for your lack of intelligence and integrity by the sheer quantity of stolen copy and pasted works of others?
How's that working out for you, you unethical slobbering clown?
LOL!
Mutt the Wimp aka Dan the Man can make up friends in high places with no proplems. LOL
Dave Rogers

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Mutt the Wimp wrote:
LOL!
YAWN.......another stupid post.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 28,181 - 28,200 of51,237
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Scranton Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Scranton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance