Who Cares who Una is....

Posted in the Scottsville Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of95
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
May 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

used 21 wrote:
I like to read UNA"S stuff. I don't care who he is.
Thanks. I'm beginning to not care who I am either. I can't help it. I didn't ask to be born. Hehehehe.

Since: Jan 11

Holland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
May 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. I'm beginning to not care who I am either. I can't help it. I didn't ask to be born. Hehehehe.
we all would love to be like mr.farter when we grow up/mr.john.h.dillinger
oneuglygurl

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
May 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. I'm beginning to not care who I am either. I can't help it. I didn't ask to be born. Hehehehe.
I care who u r baby. Heheh
used 21

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
May 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

oneuglygurl wrote:
<quoted text>I care who u r baby. Heheh
OOOOHHH how sweet !!!!
Hellbender

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
May 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

oneuglygurl wrote:
Hes my man. That's all I care.
But you're not really a girl hahahahahahaha
Hellbender

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
May 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too, Darlin'. I'm just glad I'm your man. That's all that matters.
And you are not really a man. hahahahahahaha
Hellbender

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
May 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

tinponyrider wrote:
Well I don't give a flying frigg. And I for sure am not one of his wanna bees, as you put it. If I want to say something to him, well I do, if I don't wellllll I don't......LMFAO at the drama created here on Topix, don't you just love it.
you are really unas yapping chihuahua.
Hellbender

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
May 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

UnaFan wrote:
I don't care who he is. I just love to read his famous Gems of Wisdom. If people actually had a sense of humor, they could understand him and his intentions. Una makes the world more colorful, but sometimes he really stinks up the place with this atomic bomb farts he boasts of. Look, Una, you're famous, and you didn't even try to be. Good work, Mr. Farter.
Heres some humor for you....not! If the world was made up of all 7 year olds, you would still be the only idiot that thinks childish assinine una remarks are funny.
Hellbender

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
May 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

oneuglygurl wrote:
<quoted text>stay off my boyfriend u name changing freak!!!
Did you get the ok from scottsville on your and unas same sex marriage?
Hellbender

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
May 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

RoamingInsomniac wrote:
Stop name changing.
we don't care what you think about Una. Get lost already.
You been caught on Topix talking to yourself before. Nobody cares what you think.
Hellbender

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
May 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

dillinger2 wrote:
<quoted text>we all would love to be like mr.farter when we grow up/mr.john.h.dillinger
Some folks are way off in their own little world. You're the only one that wants to be like una. But hes still the bigger you know what.{refer to the same sex marriage issues}
used 21

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
May 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Wow 'Hellbender' is a busy person !!!!!!!!!

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
May 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hellbender wrote:
<quoted text>You been caught on Topix talking to yourself before. Nobody cares what you think.
What a Liar! You must really like to spread it thick. Get your azz back in bed, twinkie hole.
Hellbender

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
May 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

While the goo crew is sometimes capable of the truth,
you are not! In fact there are people that know you well that allege you're a pathological liar.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
May 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Wrong again. You don't know anything. And, EVERYBODY knows THAT for sure.
Hellbender

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
May 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

RoamingInsomniac wrote:
Wrong again. You don't know anything. And, EVERYBODY knows THAT for sure.
Lets break it down. I dont know anything. Well every time you say that,no matter who you say it to, you are making an incorrect statement. "EVERYBODY knows that" that one is way off. I feel so sorry for you.
Can't you ever post an actual, factual statement? Thanks for proving my point about your problems with stating truth.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
May 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hellbender wrote:
<quoted text>Lets break it down. I dont know anything. Well every time you say that,no matter who you say it to, you are making an incorrect statement. "EVERYBODY knows that" that one is way off. I feel so sorry for you.
Can't you ever post an actual, factual statement? Thanks for proving my point about your problems with stating truth.
Okay, here's the FACTS:
Fact: You don't know schitt.
Fact: You're a lying loser, who comments on schitt here that you know NOTHING about.
Fact: You make up schitt since you know nothing.
Fact: You don't like the statements, because they are TRUE.
Fact: You're an idiot.
There ya go. Now, zip it, and find something else to do.
Hellbender

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
May 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

RoamingInsomniac wrote:
<quoted text>Okay, here's the FACTS:
Fact: You don't know schitt.
Fact: You're a lying loser, who comments on schitt here that you know NOTHING about.
Fact: You make up schitt since you know nothing.
Fact: You don't like the statements, because they are TRUE.
Fact: You're an idiot.
There ya go. Now, zip it, and find something else to do.
FACT
You just keep on and on, and you are still delusional. Thats five untrue statements you made in one post. Are you going for your own personal record?
oneuglygurl

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
May 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hellbender wrote:
<quoted text>But you're not really a girl hahahahahahaha
u don't know me. I am female. I am also unas girl. I guess maybe u should research before u lie. Cause now u a liar.
oneuglygurl

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
May 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hellbender wrote:
<quoted text>FACT
You just keep on and on, and you are still delusional. Thats five untrue statements you made in one post. Are you going for your own personal record?
no she right about u. U don't know anyone here but u lie about them. U r a liar.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of95
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the Scottsville Forum right now

Search the Scottsville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min Fed Up Again 138,381
Todd Cooper (Jun '13) 9 min johnsixshooterwayne 21
People abusing the government (May '11) 1 hr birdy 41
The Unhealthy Fixation With Topix.Com. 1 hr Pam 72
Why does everything have to be negative? 2 hr Jailhouse Comedian 64
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 7 hr redeemer 25,959
dentist 8 hr love 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Scottsville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Scottsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••