Matt in Adolphus

Greensburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2010

Everyone needs to take a long look at theirselvs befor trying to judge others.ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME!!Remember that b4 judging anyone."You who pass judgment shaw be judged yorselves" don't get mad at me the Bibble said this.....Cora is and will always be a great person no matter with the haters.
cora hall

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2011

Judged:

hey its me the one that all u guys love to tlk bout my name must taste like cottoncandy cuz everyone of u have it ur mouths all the time but thats fine with me first thing u might kno the old cora but u dont kno me now an never will because my first mistake back then was hangin out with people like yall an that would never happen again i have such a good life an a great man that im inlove with an will look bac on all yall haters an think how stupid i was for even trien to let yall get to me. An for all of u that keep puttin my man ronnie cherrys name in ur mouth u dont kno him hes not the same person he used to b so find something better to do with yalls time i think that u could intertain ur selfs better then worring bout us but god bless an we do love everyone even u haters
well

West Union, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2011

Thought u was going with the herrigton boy?
Wanted

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2012

Whos she seeing now is she single is she still like she was
just me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2012

Judged:

Cora your Bout a retarded b¡tch....
agree

Westmoreland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2012

Judged:

just me wrote:
Cora your Bout a retarded b¡tch....
aint that it
knowledge

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2012

Judged:

Cora Hall is licking up on some fat ho bag who always tries killing herself, could only imagine why
richard hall

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

People can judge me just like they do everyone else please do
Lololol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

richard hall wrote:
People can judge me just like they do everyone else please do
this post was about cora hall not richard hall now im confused lol

Since: Jul 12

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Lololol wrote:
<quoted text> this post was about cora hall not richard hall now im confused lol
shes my sister and other gurl u are talking about is gonna b my wife so

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Talk about Cora all u want leave Carrie alone shes my feonsae infact. Please say it to my face
been convicted

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Judged:

Bitc* snitched on me and everyone else in the ville she deserves ronnie that's for sure and I hope her and her lab blows up tomorrow

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

been convicted wrote:
Bitc* snitched on me and everyone else in the ville she deserves ronnie that's for sure and I hope her and her lab blows up tomorrow
Cora may have smirched on u and Cora ain't got no lab u idiots this ain't nothing but a big gossip place to talk about people but I don't know about Cora but carries doing good people change and we are doing good no more drugs nothing

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

knowledge wrote:
Cora Hall is licking up on some fat ho bag who always tries killing herself, could only imagine why
This is richard hall leave Carrie alone shes not the same person u don't know what shes been through u don't know what we have been through look at u self before judging someone else's lives carries gonna b my wife so everyone can leave her alone
justme

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Richard hall8321 you really make urself sound so stupid when u make retarded posts. So just stop posting n putting it back @ the top for ppl to see and ppl will forget about u or ur family. I dnt knw u or anyone being mentioned but I'm just letting u knw that u need to stop cause ur making ur self sound really stupid. Hve a nice day.
Well

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

justme wrote:
Richard hall8321 you really make urself sound so stupid when u make retarded posts. So just stop posting n putting it back @ the top for ppl to see and ppl will forget about u or ur family. I dnt knw u or anyone being mentioned but I'm just letting u knw that u need to stop cause ur making ur self sound really stupid. Hve a nice day.
Why you on this topic if you don't know anyone mentioned? Richard has every right to come on here and say what he wants, just like anyone else. Also, next time you post something, please try and not repeat yourself it makes you "sound really stupid"... Thanks!
haha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

All of these people are the nasiest trash of scottsville!! Yuck!

big Lamar johnson

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Judged:

richard hall8321 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is richard hall leave Carrie alone shes not the same person u don't know what shes been through u don't know what we have been through look at u self before judging someone else's lives carries gonna b my wife so everyone can leave her alone
Carrie sucked my big black Weiner last night.
sassytruth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Judged:

cora hall is a skanky snaggle tooth little anorexic who%#
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Lmao... she is a nasty person

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of27
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Scottsville Forum right now

Search the Scottsville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 4 min Donnie B Can Not 923
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 41 min Well 138,726
chris dicken 7 hr hatchetbitch89 4
Living the lowlife 11 hr Hum 4
looking for place for rent 13 hr RoamingInsomniac 13
Sam's Hamburgers 13 hr Tim Carr 37
Why does everything have to be negative? 14 hr Jailhouse Comedian 71
•••
•••
•••
•••

Scottsville Jobs

•••
•••