white male

Lubbock, TX

#1 Mar 8, 2014
I advise you not to have any work done there . They have proven to me more than once that they are liars and they are not good at fixing cars . Their Work is bad and they should feel bad

“im white ”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#2 Mar 9, 2014
trents garage. not even once.
true true

Campbellsville, KY

#3 Mar 10, 2014
I don't trust them at all!! Will never do anymore work on my car!
amber

Campbellsville, KY

#4 Mar 10, 2014
We had a car that would keep dying. Took it to Trent to get fixed, charged me 200 bucks. Got to jr. Foods across the road it died. :(
disgusting

Scottsville, KY

#5 Mar 10, 2014
If you ever go in there make sure it's before or after lunch. That massive behemoth behind the counter will make you sick to your stomach if you catch a glimpse of her shoveling food in her pie-hole. And be prepared to hear "we'll try to look at it this afternoon" if your asking about them working on your car. Of course that means no we havent looked at it, and it could take us another week. Don't go there, only half of them are even working anyway.
Very pleased customer

Lafayette, TN

#6 Mar 20, 2014
Trents garage has done all the work on my car and i havent had any problems with mine. You know if you dont like a business you dont have to dog them just dont go back plain and simple. Trent and debbie are great people love them to death.
hmm

Scottsville, KY

#7 Mar 20, 2014
I've always took my vehicles up there to get worked on and they've done an excellent job. If you have a problem go tell them to their faces. I'm sure they would love to hear how you feel and talk to you about it. Also what does they way someone looks or eats have anything to do with their service? Debbie is a good person no matter what she looks like.
satisfied customer

United States

#8 Apr 24, 2014
Debbie and Trent have always been fair to me and my husband on our cars. We have alot of work done by them and there has never been a problem with our cars afterwards. They both have big hearts.
old customer

Rineyville, KY

#9 Apr 24, 2014
If its not a oil change or tire I would not even look that way. There's no way anybody up there knows anything futher than that . And even there you better check your lug nuts and oil plug to make sure it's tight.
gross

New Haven, KY

#10 May 1, 2014
Tabs is nasty!
Opinion

Bowling Green, KY

#11 May 4, 2014
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and if they messed up someone's car, people deserve to know. I won't go there either. People are CORRECT they do NOT know anything and They LIE to you. I told them what I needed to, to their face! This is not talk behind there back or just trying to put them down bc someone don't like them. This is letting people know it's a mistake to go there because they don't know what there doing and they Lie their asses off!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
1881 on main 2 hr Outback puke 41
catfish known as james reed on lambert road (Aug '13) 2 hr Neighbors 12
Jerry Whitney is for Mitch 2 hr Voter 7
foster, bray, carter (the three stuges) 7 hr just a friend 71
Barbara's Little Friends Kennel? (Jun '11) 8 hr just saying 169
Hey Joey Mon ruthless 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Mon BIG_STEVIE 494
Scottsville Dating
Find my Match

Scottsville Jobs