Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#1 Sep 24, 2013
I was surfing the channels and landed on the reality show "Amish Mafia". They were in Hart, KY. I think that is near Scottsville. You all never told me you really had an Amish Mafia. How neat is that?
Uncover Mafia

Cleveland, TN

#2 Sep 24, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
I was surfing the channels and landed on the reality show "Amish Mafia". They were in Hart, KY. I think that is near Scottsville. You all never told me you really had an Amish Mafia. How neat is that?
We have a tobacco Mafia ... lol

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#3 Sep 27, 2013
It's all staged. There's nothing neat about that.
Marke Twane

Pelham, TN

#4 Sep 28, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
I was surfing the channels and landed on the reality show "Amish Mafia". They were in Hart, KY. I think that is near Scottsville. You all never told me you really had an Amish Mafia. How neat is that?
Miss E Font,

There is, as far as I can tell, no city, town, village, or community in Kentucky called Hart. We do have a Hart County. It's 30 miles or so north of Scottsville.

County seat of Hart County: Munfordville

In so far as I can tell, this idea of an Amish Mafia is a figment of some TV writers imagination. I don't believe it exists anywhere, but especially not in Kentucky.
dats right

Glasgow, KY

#5 Sep 28, 2013
Marke Twane wrote:
<quoted text>
Miss E Font,
There is, as far as I can tell, no city, town, village, or community in Kentucky called Hart. We do have a Hart County. It's 30 miles or so north of Scottsville.
County seat of Hart County: Munfordville
In so far as I can tell, this idea of an Amish Mafia is a figment of some TV writers imagination. I don't believe it exists anywhere, but especially not in Kentucky.
Oh dear Mark. I have been to the Scottsville area a few time in the past few year and budd if it exists anywhere then I would say it's their. I have seen some crazy shizt their.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#6 Sep 28, 2013
Marke Twane wrote:
<quoted text>Miss E Font,

There is, as far as I can tell, no city, town, village, or community in Kentucky called Hart. We do have a Hart County. It's 30 miles or so north of Scottsville.

County seat of Hart County: Munfordville

In so far as I can tell, this idea of an Amish Mafia is a figment of some TV writers imagination. I don't believe it exists anywhere, but especially not in Kentucky.
It was Hart County KY.

“Bootleggin ,Doctern, & Mayorin”

Since: Nov 10

Box Town

#7 Sep 28, 2013
Marke Twane wrote:
<quoted text>
Miss E Font,
There is, as far as I can tell, no city, town, village, or community in Kentucky called Hart. We do have a Hart County. It's 30 miles or so north of Scottsville.
County seat of Hart County: Munfordville
In so far as I can tell, this idea of an Amish Mafia is a figment of some TV writers imagination. I don't believe it exists anywhere, but especially not in Kentucky.
That thar is en true Mr Samuel Longhorn Clemmens,
I half been all over Box Town un ifen a mopia is en hear , I aunt seen em.
Now ass fer the fellers again the sellin off legul licker, they are everwhere hear in Box Town.
I appeal two yew fellers, keep that thar evul legul licker sellin outa our community, go two yer voting shack quick ass yew can, un
VOTE DRY !!
This message supported by Red Lantern Industries...

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#8 Sep 28, 2013
Rod Cod the 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>That thar is en true Mr Samuel Longhorn Clemmens,
I half been all over Box Town un ifen a mopia is en hear , I aunt seen em.
Now ass fer the fellers again the sellin off legul licker, they are everwhere hear in Box Town.
I appeal two yew fellers, keep that thar evul legul licker sellin outa our community, go two yer voting shack quick ass yew can, un
VOTE DRY !!
This message supported by Red Lantern Industries...
Rod Cod
You are so wise. Did you get one of those online degrees?

“Bootleggin ,Doctern, & Mayorin”

Since: Nov 10

Box Town

#9 Sep 29, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Rod Cod
You are so wise. Did you get one of those online degrees?
Well Missey E
I did get one fer my docterin un all, not fer my tonic makin er my mayerin job.
Funny thang I cant get any young good lookin women two cum see me fer sum docterin.
Guess I will half two offer sum tonic tastin un maybe they will start cummin then.
I will preach two um bout the dangers off this here legul licker sellin, un maybe they will go
VOTE DRY!!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#10 Sep 29, 2013
Rod Cod the 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>Well Missey E
I did get one fer my docterin un all, not fer my tonic makin er my mayerin job.
Funny thang I cant get any young good lookin women two cum see me fer sum docterin.
Guess I will half two offer sum tonic tastin un maybe they will start cummin then.
I will preach two um bout the dangers off this here legul licker sellin, un maybe they will go
VOTE DRY!!
Sounds like a good plan! I know wine tasting tours are very popular. They usually serve hors d'oeuvres. Maybe some cheese or finger sandwiches would be nice and some tonic is a small jelly jar.
Women love a man that stimulates their grey matter, so your intelligence will catch you a good one -- I'm sure

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#11 Sep 29, 2013
WAIT!!!! Cod please google "finger sandwich" before preparing them.
I don't want any mix-ups.
PrincesParlor

Lady Lake, FL

#12 Mar 7, 2014
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
It was Hart County KY.
I lived in Hart Co. KY and saw the same special. I believe there is definitely an Amish Mafia and the "English people" as the Amish refer to them are very backward also. The backward people go to the Amish Mafia to settle their issues. We believed the Amish Mafia burned our barn to the ground!!!!!
FBC

Lafayette, TN

#13 Mar 7, 2014
Marke Twane wrote:
<quoted text>
Miss E Font,
There is, as far as I can tell, no city, town, village, or community in Kentucky called Hart. We do have a Hart County. It's 30 miles or so north of Scottsville.
County seat of Hart County: Munfordville
In so far as I can tell, this idea of an Amish Mafia is a figment of some TV writers imagination. I don't believe it exists anywhere, but especially not in Kentucky.
Hi, Marke and Miss E! Yes, they are talking about Hart county AKA Cave City/Horse cave. LOL. I like you, Marke do believe it is the huge imagination of writers. As a freelance writer, I know you have to have a "twist" for every story to sell it. lol.
FBC

Lafayette, TN

#14 Mar 7, 2014
Now Mayur, on the matter of Mafias...I think boxtown needs one. Why u culd pay that Primate in medicinal tonic to be yur hit man! All thu ladies love a Mayur with mafia power! I bet that Miss Sadie wuld luv to meet you in Chick Papa's woods for sum medicinal tonic!
just noticed

Lafayette, TN

#15 Mar 8, 2014
Allen Co. aka Scottsville has the Cornbread Mafia. Check your local listings for next episode.
FBC

Lafayette, TN

#16 Mar 8, 2014
just noticed wrote:
Allen Co. aka Scottsville has the Cornbread Mafia. Check your local listings for next episode.
Bhahahahah!
Hahaha

Bowling Green, KY

#17 Mar 12, 2014
Question--What goes cloppity clop cloppity clop bang cloppity clop cloppity clop?
Answer-- an Amish drive by

“Dark Bike Riding”

Since: Jan 13

Pedaling Against Crime

#18 Mar 13, 2014
Hahaha wrote:
Question--What goes cloppity clop cloppity clop bang cloppity clop cloppity clop?
Answer-- an Amish drive by
That's too funny!
Hmmmm

Westmoreland, TN

#19 Mar 13, 2014
There is one here also they caught that old bus driver that was having sex with one of their daughters and tied him up in the barn a few days and horse whipped his ass. He is the one that had those border collies. Henry Hinton I believe was his name.
corn row

Lafayette, TN

#20 Apr 9, 2014
I know a guy who runs guns for the corn bread mafia he lives out at meador and can get you any type of gun you want semi or fully automatic he also dresses out assualt rifles for people former military do not no his name the word is if you want a gun he can get it for you big buddies with Jeff Clark. the name of the game is cash money

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
foster, bray, carter (the three stuges) 1 hr Cooke fooled me 64
Jerry Whitney is for Mitch 2 hr Nice Guy 3
1881 on main 3 hr we know who you are 40
Hey Joey 14 hr ruthless 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 21 hr BIG_STEVIE 494
Missing dog near New Roe Road/Clare Road Sun dog lover 5
Case pocket knives wanted (May '11) Oct 18 Josh Phillips 32
Scottsville Dating
Find my Match

Scottsville Jobs

Scottsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Scottsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Scottsville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]