Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81765 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#61918 Jul 11, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>I am reading Mathew Brady's Illustrated History of The Civil War with narrative by Benson J. Lossing compiled from the Official Records of The War Department. Interesting read coupled with some most interesting photography.
old photographs fascinate me. The faces of people then had such stories and character in their faces. I look at current day photos and I don't see that in people.

“The only good bird...”

Is a dead bird

#61919 Jul 11, 2012
u ppl r nutz

Location hidden

#61921 Jul 11, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>I am reading Mathew Brady's Illustrated History of The Civil War with narrative by Benson J. Lossing compiled from the Official Records of The War Department. Interesting read coupled with some most interesting photography.
I'll talk to you later. Can't filter out the chatter tonight.

“The only good bird...”

Is a dead bird

#61923 Jul 11, 2012
Little Short Dork, come back. LMAO
I'm not done with you yet, punk.
Loco

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#61924 Jul 11, 2012
Oh Uglygurl?!Is that you wearing that sock puppet?Hope you washed it with bleach after Uass used it.lol
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#61926 Jul 11, 2012
Bird Killer wrote:
<quoted text>
Even got to ? Look who's talking. You've been writing with a slur for the last few posts.
Open text doesn't call for grammar OR punctuation anyway. Welcome to 2012, you old drunk mutt.
I am tired of playing with you punk. You will never amount to anything as long as you continue to emulate the Eunuch. You keep your open text and assuming that someone is drunk when all they had was a nice dinner. As for today, I will no longer respond to your ignorance. You are nothing but a punk brat that would not even survive the first two weeks of boot camp (if you were even accepted).

“The only good bird...”

Is a dead bird

#61927 Jul 11, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
LSD started it. Then he run like a coward.
I'll stop mam.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#61928 Jul 11, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, we can talk when the kids go to bed. Click
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#61929 Jul 11, 2012
Bird Killer wrote:
<quoted text>Oh great, that's all Versailles needs, another little short dork transvestite.
I am going to backtrack and respond one more time. If you really knew what LSD and my grandson's occupations were, you would shut your mouth in a hurry. Church Street in Livingston is not all that hard to find. LSD is far from being a coward and you are barking up the wrong tree. He did not run from you, he went to work. now Click before you bite off more than you can chew.
Loco

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#61931 Jul 11, 2012
Everyone is entitled to be stupid sometimes,but some abuse the privilege.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#61933 Jul 11, 2012
You have posted personal information that is easily verifiable. Perhaps you are not afraid of Government Officials, or perhaps you are just stupid which is to be expected of an unsupervised child.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#61934 Jul 11, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I am tired of playing with you punk. You will never amount to anything as long as you continue to emulate the Eunuch. You keep your open text and assuming that someone is drunk when all they had was a nice dinner. As for today, I will no longer respond to your ignorance. You are nothing but a punk brat that would not even survive the first two weeks of boot camp (if you were even accepted).
Wuss.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#61935 Jul 11, 2012
Bird Killer wrote:
<quoted text>
<<<Someone get me a line open to NORAD, NOW!!!!
Pretty smart? Right?
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#61937 Jul 11, 2012
Bird Killer wrote:
<quoted text>
I live on the first road past school street. Red two story brick.
Even smarter.... Livington, Church street park, and now this. Name is Tommy.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#61938 Jul 11, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Wuss.
We shall see.... Aiding and Abetting.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#61941 Jul 11, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
We shall see.....threatning kids. Big men. Nothing bothers you, huh Scruffy. LMAO.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#61942 Jul 11, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Who gives a Schitt Scruffy? Just because someone has hair in their arse don't make them Humpaburns bear. Threatning kids now Scruffy?
WOW!!!
I am threatening no one, just accumulating facts that will be of interest to the proper authorities.
Loco

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#61943 Jul 11, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
More along the lines of....contributing to the delinquency of a minor.
Even if bk turns out to be a sock puppet,impersonating a child.Probably already warned about using a pic of a child for an avatar,Now it's a cat.lol
I just hope UglyGurl isn't involved in this.We've grown so close on our secret thread.lol

Location hidden

#61944 Jul 11, 2012
I worked out, showered ate some toast and drank some skim milk and everything is just as I left it... Hi all
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#61945 Jul 11, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
We shall see.....threatning kids. Big men. Nothing bothers you, huh Scruffy. LMAO.
Nothing bothers me except the statement to get me a line open and that don't bother me, but will bother the correct people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Law at Landmark 3 hr Know its TRUE 4
I wish the stalker will leave the real roamingi... 9 hr RoamingInsomniac 44
glasgow jail web site 11 hr Really 10
Huntsman Aoutmotive (Mar '14) 15 hr another x customer 18
David Brummet & Jamie 19 hr RoamingInsomniac 36
God Loves You Wed Amen 18
John Garrett and Debbie Parrish Romeo and Julie... Wed foryoinfo 26
More from around the web

Scottsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE