Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,731

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#61886 Jul 11, 2012
Bird Killer wrote:
<quoted text>:)Great idea!
You're sweet mam.
Do you think I should seek a patent?

“The only good bird...”

Is a dead bird

#61888 Jul 11, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think I should seek a patent?
Let me see how it works first, and I'll get back to you.
percy

East Bernstadt, KY

#61889 Jul 11, 2012
I'm Grilling chicken with sassy salsa & lemon wedge on a fresh bed of lettuce with tomato & avacado wedges with homemade herb & butter bacon dressing.

Y'all come on up!! We'll make frozen lemonade squares for dessert...

http://www.kraftrecipes.com/recipes/frozen-le...
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#61890 Jul 11, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope you get a DUI, you old alkie.
Very unlikely since I am too cheap to have more than 2 beers at the happy hour 1/2 price. I only go when it is 2 for the price of one. But then I don't need to justify anything to you.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#61891 Jul 11, 2012
Bird Killer wrote:
<quoted text>They sure do drink an awful lot, don't they Sir? It seems like every day they're drunk on there butts by 10am. Old creep girl has been on a non stop drunk for a week now.
I would guess that old mutt has to call a taxi. I bet his driving privileges were revoked long ago for too many dui's.
I looked up Klinger too! I thought you were talking about those Klingers hanging on his butt fir. I get it now, good one Sir!
That bunch can drink more beer than Humpaburns Kod fish can pull water through their gills. This must be ladies night. I'm sure ol' Scruffy has his dress, heels and wig on. He's a stingy selfish old coot. He goes at crappy hour so he can some free old boney chicken wings too. A big night out with a lady friend consists of the McDonalds drive thru, his date has to pay the difference if she super sizes the order. He is back home no later than 8:30 and alone I might add. One time his date talked him into parking in a romantic spot. she finally became disgusted of him sitting there for over an hour saying, pretty Moon tonight at 4 minute intervals. He finally took the poor thing home with a throbbing headache. Her friend that hooked her up with him got a real cussing the next day.

“The only good bird...”

Is a dead bird

#61892 Jul 11, 2012
I just farted again, nope, well maybe. NOPE, crap, I have to go.
Good Grief.
ttyl
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#61893 Jul 11, 2012
UglyGurl wrote:
Everyone is a mod here, bird killer. Didn't u know? Lmfao!
Not me. I am too old to be mod. LOL

“The only good bird...”

Is a dead bird

#61894 Jul 11, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
That bunch can drink more beer than Humpaburns Kod fish can pull water through their gills. This must be ladies night. I'm sure ol' Scruffy has his dress, heels and wig on. He's a stingy selfish old coot. He goes at crappy hour so he can some free old boney chicken wings too. A big night out with a lady friend consists of the McDonalds drive thru, his date has to pay the difference if she super sizes the order. He is back home no later than 8:30 and alone I might add. One time his date talked him into parking in a romantic spot. she finally became disgusted of him sitting there for over an hour saying, pretty Moon tonight at 4 minute intervals. He finally took the poor thing home with a throbbing headache. Her friend that hooked her up with him got a real cussing the next day.
SSLSH Really! I thought it was a fart but...anyway you should come with a warning Sir! I cant believe how the hilariousness can keep getting better and better... ttyl
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#61895 Jul 11, 2012
Bird Killer wrote:
<quoted text>They sure do drink an awful lot, don't they Sir? It seems like every day they're drunk on there butts by 10am. Old creep girl has been on a non stop drunk for a week now.
I would guess that old mutt has to call a taxi. I bet his driving privileges were revoked long ago for too many dui's.
I looked up Klinger too! I thought you were talking about those Klingers hanging on his butt fir. I get it now, good one Sir!
Well, I can see right now that you won't qualify as a marine. Marines like beer and they don't go around making assumptions without some real facts. My guess is you will be in the Stockade at Leavenworth where the tough guys will show your pansy butt what life is really about.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#61896 Jul 11, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Very unlikely since I am too cheap to have more than 2 beers at the happy hour 1/2 price. I only go when it is 2 for the price of one. But then I don't need to justify anything to you.
I knew that. I didn't figure you would be home this soon. Did they throw your cheap arse out? I bet the owners of that saloon look forward to seeing you everyweek. Who said anything about justifying anything. I just hoped you got a DUI. Scruffy, I can tell you are drunk. What's the matter, one of the bar ho's wouldn't let you get a free grope? Bring any chicken wings home in your pockets?

Location hidden

#61897 Jul 11, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Very unlikely since I am too cheap to have more than 2 beers at the happy hour 1/2 price. I only go when it is 2 for the price of one. But then I don't need to justify anything to you.
frugal not cheap...

“Take no prisoners”

Since: Jan 11

Eddyville, KY

#61898 Jul 11, 2012
Bird Killer wrote:
<quoted text>Blah, blah, blah...
Choking your chicken doesn't qualify you as a Bird Killer.

Location hidden

#61899 Jul 11, 2012
Bird Killer wrote:
<quoted text>Let me see how it works first, and I'll get back to you.
model SPD765 has a noise muffler built in
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#61901 Jul 11, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
With an imagination like yours, you are a prime candidate for the a position with the National Enquirer. Might hurt your pride though to actually go to work.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#61902 Jul 11, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew that. I didn't figure you would be home this soon. Did they throw your cheap arse out? I bet the owners of that saloon look forward to seeing you everyweek. Who said anything about justifying anything. I just hoped you got a DUI. Scruffy, I can tell you are drunk. What's the matter, one of the bar ho's wouldn't let you get a free grope? Bring any chicken wings home in your pockets?
Absolutely, but then I am rather inventive and don't live off welfare and handouts like you do.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#61903 Jul 11, 2012
@LSD923 My grandson is now in the same line of work as you.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#61904 Jul 11, 2012
The Eunuch-Farter is self made, but then he was not using it anyways.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#61905 Jul 11, 2012
crickets??????

“The only good bird...”

Is a dead bird

#61906 Jul 11, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I can see right now that you won't qualify as a marine. Marines like beer and they don't go around making assumptions without some real facts. My guess is you will be in the Stockade at Leavenworth where the tough guys will show your pansy butt what life is really about.
I'll be the best dang Marine you ever saw. A new breed of solder, stronger, faster, smarter. No drinking and smoking for me. I am Bird Killer, born to raise hell! I'll go through ROTC and lead a combat squad of well trained human weapons. We'll tear the enemy's heads off and crap down their necks. You'll see.

Location hidden

#61907 Jul 11, 2012
Hey wolf.
Did you have a great Wednesday ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Big Blue!!! 11 min New day 7
roaminginsomniac 22 min RoamingInsomniac 10
Cooter brown post?? 10 hr true 27
First Church of Discount Sin (Apr '10) 10 hr Mark Morrison 32
mandy anderson (Jun '12) 12 hr true 9
Scottsvilles McDonald's 17 hr wockaflocka 5
marsha miller Thu RoamingInsomniac 26
Scottsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web