big jake

Bethpage, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2009

That is not the Faye Blankenship i'm talking about cause she doesn't have a step father I think her last name used to be Means.

“Today is a new day.”

Since: Feb 09

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2009

Well if Ya'll talking about Faye Means-Blankenship, then you will never find anything bad to talk about because this lady and I will say lady, is top of the line. She is a caring wife, mother, daughter, and sister. She devotes her life to Jesus Christ and treats people the way she wants to be treated. I have met her and it was great to find out that I could talk to a true honest person for a change. She has such a big heart, so please, don't start ugly rumors on here about her.
Crazy Lady

Westmoreland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2009

LookingBack, I don't have anything bad to say about Faye. Because your right, she is a good person and I love her and her family to death. They only deserve the best out of life. I don't know the person who started this topic but I hope they had good intensions.This is my opinion and Faye if you see this I am proud of you.
patty

Bethpage, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2009

Judged:

rks wife wrote:
she is a sweet lil girl who comes from a bad home
liestfe (step father) i wish her the very best
the faye your talking about is married to daniel turner now. i think she jumped out of the frying pan into the fire.her life is not much better now.she is a sweet kid and doesn't desesrve to go through what she is going through now either.
big jake

Bethpage, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2009

faye is the hottest most sexiest woman in allen co
wondering

Bethpage, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2009

big jake wrote:
which faye are you talking about? i sure hope it's not the one married to daniel turner.
billy f

Westmoreland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2009

big jake wrote:
big i heard you was gay as hell ,please that,s not true.the bandit
Daniel

Westmoreland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2011

jake you messed up man, saying that stuff about her, i feel sorry for you now. we need to meet.
Daniel

Westmoreland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2011

shes a damn good girl and she has my baby so go ahead and say what you want but let it be about me and you leave her out of it.
christina

Lafayette, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

LookingBack wrote:
Well if Ya'll talking about Faye Means-Blankenship, then you will never find anything bad to talk about because this lady and I will say lady, is top of the line. She is a caring wife, mother, daughter, and sister. She devotes her life to Jesus Christ and treats people the way she wants to be treated. I have met her and it was great to find out that I could talk to a true honest person for a change. She has such a big heart, so please, don't start ugly rumors on here about her.
Faye means Blankenship is my aunt and I love her to death and she is married to Ricky blankenship! And has a son and she has a big heart and she never has a negative thing to say bout anyone!
Heather

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

wow you ppl better not say anything about my step mother she a good person

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min Curmudgeon 151,026
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 53 min Liberal Not Stupid 1,058
edith duke 4 hr Schmedely Troll 94
Ferguson - Scottsville, KY 4 hr Schmedely Troll 4
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 5 hr U go girl 16,143
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 5 hr Huh 26,225
what did Mickey Atwood do to get fired?? 11 hr bettlejuice 20
•••
•••
•••

Scottsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Scottsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE