Comments
1 - 19 of 19 Comments Last updated Dec 31, 2011

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Aug 6, 2010
 
So I heard Jessica Wilson was arrested with Stephanie Allman the other night for robbery and public intoxication.When will she ever learn??Also who the hell is taking care of her kids??She has two girls right?I'm sure no one in her family is taking care of them I heard they have all disowned her
Faith

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Aug 6, 2010
 
I heard she gave her kids up an took off.
ENT

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Aug 16, 2010
 
Faith wrote:
I heard she gave her kids up an took off.
Ive known her for yrs..and her family has disowned her just like ALOT of people IN THIS AREA...But be assured her girls are being WELL taken care of and maybe this is a blessing in disguise for her and her kids!!!! FYI>>>> Know whAT U SAY before YOU SAY IT...
INDEED

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Sep 3, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

Jesse did give her kids up,yes it is a blessing for those girls not to have to be dragged around from place to place and watch their mom and her boyfriend do pills.and not know from day to day where they will be living.now they wont have to lie or steal for her drug habit anymore.Now they have a home giving them up was the best thing she ever did for them.
growup

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 15, 2011
 

Judged:

1

To bad she got out of jail.She is back in Austin!I don't know that she will ever grow up!When does she go back to court for what her,Steph and Debbie did?Anyone know?That girl needs some help she's messed up an those kids deserve better.
jessica wilson

Austin, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 27, 2011
 

Judged:

11

4

3

Im sincerly sorry that you have nothing better to do with yourselves than discuss my life. Yes I did go to jail. Yes I DID have a drug problem. Did and do are not the same things. I have never "given" my children away and ran off nor had my children steal for my drug problem. A person can change contrary to popular belief. Whatevers whatever I suppose but feel free to get some balls about yourself and say slanderous hurtful things TO me instead of about me on the mf'n internet. Grow-up? Indeed. Take your own advice. I'm glad that you feel comfortable with your little screen names but if you decide that you would like to act like an adult and tell me what you really think about me without hiding your idenity then feel free to do that.Send me an email jessicawilson1266@yahoo.com and if you can stop being pansies and tell me your actual name instead of some bs well then I will be more than happy to give you my phone number and adress so thst we may discuss this like normal human beings. Oh yeah and as far as my "family" disowning me that happened long before I got arrested or obrtained a drug problem because they are good "Christian" people.While we are on the subject just let me say one more thing..may people around here have also disowned me?!?! Just out of curiosity why should it bother me that a group of people that are EXACTLY like me only cannot admit it and put on airs that they are better than someone when in fact noone is perfect and the only opinions that matter to me one single bit are those of my children who love me still seeing that I have taken care of them ALWAYS. Maybe I wasnt the best mom these past couple of years but Im positive that I can point out 10 in a single block that have me beat by a mile. And last but not least thanks to melony and heather because I'm almost 100% positive that you and your little friends or whomever you have gotten to consort with you about what a terrible person I am thank you so much for voicing your opinion. Even if you dislike me you honestly have NO idea what I'm doing or how I am doing it and its also not very christian to judge someone like you have done to me. Too bad I got out of jail? Well I suppose it would have been better if my children would have gotten dumped in the streets? Which is where they were dropped off in the night but a certain someone that I wont embarass and if it wasnt for my boyfriend who knows what would have happened.So thank you for your comments and opinions. I'm very happy that you could get that off your chest and I hope that by talking badly about me that you have gotten some amusement and that you feel better about yourself by taking pleasure in someone elses misery and problems. I sincerly hope that you feel wonderful because not only does it make me feel FANTASTIC that I could make your day a little bit brighter, it also makes me feel good to know that your life is so sad you have nothing better to do than talk about me. Oh my what a pathetic live and person you must be. Im also happy that by talking about me thats leaving another person not talked about so thank you and once again please feel free to send me an email and if in that email you decide that you no longer want to be a COWARD that I would love to continue this discussion either on the phone or in person. Thank you for your time, thank you for wasting my time here I thought I was going to get to read some real good stuff and it turns out that I have started better rumors about myself than the so-called "truth" thats up here. What drivel. None of its even creative and well lets face it if your gonna write fiction you should at least try to make it interesting. I thank you, my children thank you< my spouse thanks you and last but not least the undesireable dregs of the world thank you.
Botwin

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Feb 3, 2011
 

Judged:

6

1

1

jessica wilson wrote:
Im sincerly sorry that you have nothing better to do with yourselves than discuss my life. Yes I did go to jail. Yes I DID have a drug problem. Did and do are not the same things. I have never "given" my children away and ran off nor had my children steal for my drug problem. A person can change contrary to popular belief. Whatevers whatever I suppose but feel free to get some balls about yourself and say slanderous hurtful things TO me instead of about me on the mf'n internet. Grow-up? Indeed. Take your own advice. I'm glad that you feel comfortable with your little screen names but if you decide that you would like to act like an adult and tell me what you really think about me without hiding your idenity then feel free to do that.Send me an email jessicawilson1266@yahoo.com and if you can stop being pansies and tell me your actual name instead of some bs well then I will be more than happy to give you my phone number and adress so thst we may discuss this like normal human beings. Oh yeah and as far as my "family" disowning me that happened long before I got arrested or obrtained a drug problem because they are good "Christian" people.While we are on the subject just let me say one more thing..may people around here have also disowned me?!?! Just out of curiosity why should it bother me that a group of people that are EXACTLY like me only cannot admit it and put on airs that they are better than someone when in fact noone is perfect and the only opinions that matter to me one single bit are those of my children who love me still seeing that I have taken care of them ALWAYS. Maybe I wasnt the best mom these past couple of years but Im positive that I can point out 10 in a single block that have me beat by a mile. And last but not least thanks to melony and heather because I'm almost 100% positive that you and your little friends or whomever you have gotten to consort with you about what a terrible person I am thank you so much for voicing your opinion. Even if you dislike me you honestly have NO idea what I'm doing or how I am doing it and its also not very christian to judge someone like you have done to me. Too bad I got out of jail? Well I suppose it would have been better if my children would have gotten dumped in the streets? Which is where they were dropped off in the night but a certain someone that I wont embarass and if it wasnt for my boyfriend who knows what would have happened.So thank you for your comments and opinions. I'm very happy that you could get that off your chest and I hope that by talking badly about me that you have gotten some amusement and that you feel better about yourself by taking pleasure in someone elses misery and problems. I sincerly hope that you feel wonderful because not only does it make me feel FANTASTIC that I could make your day a little bit brighter, it also makes me feel good to know that your life is so sad you have nothing better to do than talk about me. Oh my what a pathetic live and person you must be. Im also happy that by talking about me thats leaving another person not talked about so thank you and once again please feel free to send me an email and if in that email you decide that you no longer want to be a COWARD that I would love to continue this discussion either on the phone or in person. Thank you for your time, thank you for wasting my time here I thought I was going to get to read some real good stuff and it turns out that I have started better rumors about myself than the so-called "truth" thats up here. What drivel. None of its even creative and well lets face it if your gonna write fiction you should at least try to make it interesting. I thank you, my children thank you< my spouse thanks you and last but not least the undesireable dregs of the world thank you.
So just because you can name ten worse moms than you that makes it ok? You live in Austin thats not saying much! In my oppinion once a junkie always a junkie!
Brack

Deputy, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Feb 3, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

Is it true that Debbie told on you Jessica? I hate that red haried hoe!
Brack

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 29, 2011
 
It's true Jessica is back in jail!She failed a drug test.Not a big surprise there!
Jennifer LaCoste

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
May 19, 2011
 
Botwin wrote:
<quoted text>
So just because you can name ten worse moms than you that makes it ok? You live in Austin thats not saying much! In my oppinion once a junkie always a junkie!
I think you need to get some help really fast.
Jennifer LaCoste

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
May 19, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Jesse- you need to get your life together and take care of your kids. How do you sleep?
JesseSucks

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
May 19, 2011
 
Jesse- why do you have to screw everyone over- why do you have to be such a junkie.
JesseSucks

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jun 1, 2011
 

Judged:

1

So you havent responded lately. Must be too junked out on pills to type.
hmm

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jun 2, 2011
 
I think she might be back in jail.
wondering

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jun 5, 2011
 
Did her kids get taken away?I heard CPS stepped in because of her drug use!?!
beardy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Dec 9, 2011
 
No she's in Seymour robbing Mexicans and she did tell on them girls she's a snitch aha. And is a prostitute now im derbies cousin
Serious

North Salem, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Dec 31, 2011
 
Bitch is Back in jail for burglary!! Worthless!
Cant believe

Hagerstown, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Dec 31, 2011
 
This girl broke into my friends house and took everything! The week of Christmas!!! What kind of person is she?? My gosh, even a WAR took time off for Christmas!
what goes around comes ar

Englewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Dec 31, 2011
 
They hit alot of houses and will get what they deserve. Sucks for her girls!! Just got them back and now this. Some people should never be allowed to reproduce!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Another Dumasz Methhead>TANEA CARNES (Jun '13) 5 hr hendrix 15
The Lasting Hope 5 hr hendrix 20
Carl Chandler - Krystal Dawn 6 hr Kdawn 14
Nathan Mcintosh Tue Old Friend 1
Five men charged in search warrant service in A... (May '09) Tue scooters 4 life 69
Scottsburg Music Selection (Sep '12) Tue Musikologist 15
james caudill-worthless pos meth dealer!! Tue hendrix 3
•••
•••
•••

Scottsburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Scottsburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Scottsburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Scottsburg
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••