bout time

Scottsboro, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2011

heard feds came in and got him today "cover" story they are telling is it was because of a old case. come on now we are not stupid we know how him and ho wife is they busted him and needed a cover story so thathe can run that mouth and try to get others in trouble u a grown man stand up and do ur time mama repoed ur car so guess she cant help u now but since April got that big ol nail and hair shop "lmao" she can sell it and get him out. I hope all ur snitching finally comes back and haunts u and since april thinks she all that i hope she gets what she deserves to.
wut

Scottsboro, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2011

You're real cool for posting shit you know they will never see.
whatever

Pell City, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2011

Oh they gonna see it, and have. You dont have a damn clue what you are talking about. Were ya there? NOPE! Did they tell ya bout it? NOPE! So I guess it's none ya business.
grow up bout time

Helena, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2011

Judged:

lizas in jail and probably about to go to prison because of jackson county that shit that he bonded out on in huntsville that he was charged with is bs and he could fight with a good lawyer. and that shit that happened friday was not feds so get ur shit right before u post shit u dont know' these men have children and familys that they need to b out here taking care of and u put shit out ur mouth that u want show ur face to them and say it soo grown the fuck up
wut

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2011

whatever wrote:
Oh they gonna see it, and have. You dont have a damn clue what you are talking about. Were ya there? NOPE! Did they tell ya bout it? NOPE! So I guess it's none ya business.
Did they tell you about it? DOUBT IT. And I guess you're right, talking with them every day wouldn't give me any insight on anything. Dumbass.
uhmm u hmm

Scottsboro, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2011

Judged:

Okay can u say trash, snitches and hoes? That sums up both of them.. people are suprised april creeping with derek butt he!! When derek was locked up she was creeping with his brother liza so what the difference? What goes arund comes around..
this is april

Helena, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2011

Judged:

@ uhmm hmm u need to mind ur own i do not cheat on my husband and i could give a f**k what u or anybody else got to say abt me or mine he's in jail because he's not a snitch and i will ride with him in till the end and Derrick is a non mutha fuckin factor in our lives so who ever you'll are on this forum talking shit abt my family and i grow up and worry abt whats going on in ur life. and thats all i got to say to our haters
ROFLMAO

Trussville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2011

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...ETC...
uhmm u hmm

Scottsboro, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2011

Dnt lie i sending pics of u and derek to ur snitch man. Pics dnt lie like u do ho
unknown

Scottsboro, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2011

Dnt see u puttn crap on here now april. Pics dnt lie i hope he get out so i can see u beat up u a sry excuse of a wife mother and ovrall trashy woman!!!!
htb

Albertville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2011

yes april you are a nasty stankin trashy ho who will sleep with anybody
this is april

Helena, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2011

1st of all i know whoever on here talkin all this negative shit abt me and my husband ur not shit bc ur unknown and we still haven't seen these million $ pics lol so funny u have nothing better to do other than assume some negative shit on me which is none of nobodies business i dont mess with nobody in these streets i only talk with my grl in stevenson and my family i take care of my babies and be in my house my husband knows everything that goes gone so once again to my haters grow up and find something better to do with ur life than to worry abt ours!We r gud! God knws who u r on here with all this bs so keep hiding behind ur screen/ ur not hurting nothing here get u a life! my last response!
Dawg_N_Em

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2012

Judged:

Think everone done said everything there is to say but really what was derrick thinking getting back with her while Liza was in jail let's be for real everone knows they was back at it he was over there and ridin with her that's nasty on her part going back and forth between brothers that defines a hoe a nasty hoe

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Scottsboro Discussions

Search the Scottsboro Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Sheriff's Race 1 hr Tristian 5
Trooper Adam Reyes 2 hr Dre 4
Catalog return 12 hr Sally 1
Court Referral Program (Nov '08) Apr 10 misskat 109
Pitcher Apr 6 Amy 1
D.J. Knopps Mar '14 Curious 1
Sen. Shadrack McGill leaving legislature but no... Mar '14 Never again 1
•••
•••